• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Stamina from ADs....

X020179

Pro 1
Brian confirmed there are issues with the ads for stamina and said there will be new free stamina events coming soon, most likely Saturday.

Pie

Rookie 1
They're switching to a new ad system, it will be implemented when the new app update comes out in a couple of weeks. They will temporarily have some stamina live events.

They're switching to a new ad system, it will be implemented when the new app update comes out in a couple of weeks. They will temporarily have some stamina live events.
Something tells me we will no longer be able to watch 20ads on 2 separate devices anymore. I've been able to do this for 2 seasons and this group of devs are only interested in making shit more difficult. Last season when ads gave cash I was able to grind out over 15k of free cash! Then they changed it to stamina which wasn't too bad as I was still able to watch 20ads, now I'm guessing they will change it again once they noticed players doing this. They really can't let us have anything good!

dub365

All-Star 1
It must be sporadic bc I've had ads tonight. Worked on both devices. But at times I'd get 3 ads & they'd disappear

I remember being a young lad and I wasn't quite old enough to get into the 21 and up pub, but i was advised to get an ID that would let me in...I didn't drink, was too scared of getting caught

hzchang

Rookie 1
someone on the reddit NBALM forum suggested resetting the google ad ID. i tried it and it worked for me. for android go to setting -> google -> ads -> reset google ad ID.

hzchang

Rookie 1
someone on the reddit NBALM forum suggested resetting the google ad ID. i tried it and it worked for me. for android go to setting -> google -> ads -> reset google ad ID.
Tried it. Got one ad. Do u have to do it everytime
It should work normally like it always had. After all the ads run out you'd need to reset your ad ID and wait for the refresh timer before the ads would come back just like it always had.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.