• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Stamina from ADs....

anyone else experiencing a break in the usual ads cycle in the last 72h? I think I've watched two ads two days ago. no others to be watched since then.
I'd be in the same boat but I found a little trick on this thread. Sometimes I watch 1-2 Ads before they disappear. I then go to my app settings, force close the app and clear data. Sometimes I have to do this a couple times for the ads to reappear. It's pretty annoying. So when you feel like you still have unwatched ads try it.

Another trick is to switch devices but make sure you clear data on both devices before you try your second device. Sometimes when I do this I can watch 10 on one device and another 10 on another device. I haven't tried to see if it works with a 3rd device.

Only own one mobile device, so no chance for multiple-device benefits for me at the moment.

I had a similar drought before, but since then the ads were there regularly - the daily 250 st - without a need for data clearings - yet sometimes only restarting the app helped specially when the connection was not so good or I had a couple of those situations of one-and-done you're mentioning .

I regularly clear the cache in my phone but never noticed a correlation. Tried clearing all app data in the other drought but no immediate positive results either. Tried it again today - maybe around the time of the ads refresh - around 1 AM here I'll notice the difference of today's action.

But stuff like this news feed pic that isn't visible for me

BU5LkRj.png

and matches the start of the ads drought (I think) makes me wonder if there are some geo-restrictions returning to the game.

I also am unable to see that newsfeed pic (based on a screenshot floating around it's actually an advertisement that is targeted for Live on the console. I'm in US, so I doubt the lack of pic is regional. I recommend simply uninstalling and reinstalling the app if you would like the ads to return sooner than later. That has never failed me when I've gone at least 12-24+ hours without ads.

edlllpt

Pro 1
I also am unable to see that newsfeed pic (based on a screenshot floating around it's actually an advertisement that is targeted for Live on the console. I'm in US, so I doubt the lack of pic is regional. I recommend simply uninstalling and reinstalling the app if you would like the ads to return sooner than later. That has never failed me when I've gone at least 12-24+ hours without ads.

Yeah I've seen the pic. I wonder what is the restriction affecting us both then.

One other iffy thing about that is that we only have some text visible the moment you close the tab for like 0.1 seconds.

And uninstalling/reinstalling is something I'm yet to try indeed. Should do it if the issue persists.
Guest account is still there after reinstalling right?

Yeah I've seen the pic. I wonder what is the restriction affecting us both then.

One other iffy thing about that is that we only have some text visible the moment you close the tab for like 0.1 seconds.

And uninstalling/reinstalling is something I'm yet to try indeed. Should do it if the issue persists.
Guest account is still there after reinstalling right?

I've done it many times and haven't lost my guest account. It appears to be attached to the device.

TripDubb

Rookie 1
For my timezone, ads get refreshed at a set interval of 24h, exactly at 04:00, with no matter when you watched them throughout the day.

The ads are always 10, giving you a total of 250 stamina.

Sometimes while ingame, the big icon for ads on the left of Home Screen disappears. Closing the app and re-opening it will make it appear (considering you still have ads to watch).
This is still how it's been working for me. They reset every day at 8 PM EST and I get 10 ads on each device.

betaman411

All-Star 1
I was getting very regular ads but lately it?s very sporadic.

still sporadic there?

Since my comments above i had a grand total of 1 ad to watch. Tried reinstalling, but still no benefit.

The ads are showing up but I?ve had issues getting the stamina packs after watching them. I?ll get 3 or 4 then watch several in a row and nothing even though I get the confirmation message. Strange...this was working like clockwork (20 ads per day) for a long time.

edlllpt

Pro 1
The ads are showing up but I?ve had issues getting the stamina packs after watching them. I?ll get 3 or 4 then watch several in a row and nothing even though I get the confirmation message. Strange...this was working like clockwork (20 ads per day) for a long time.

watching ads without reward is something that's not happening to me. don't think it ever did.

yesterday I accessed the game earlier in the morning than I use to and had 2 ads to watch. which was almost a reason to celebrate, but still no big batch of ads in a long long time for me.

watching ads without reward is something that's not happening to me. don't think it ever did.

yesterday I accessed the game earlier in the morning than I use to and had 2 ads to watch. which was almost a reason to celebrate, but still no big batch of ads in a long long time for me.

I hadn't attempted to watch a single ad since I want to say Tuesday, which should have been well enough time for it to reset. Tried watching last night (Thurs) and received one ad and the stamina and it disappeared, which usually happens when you've reached the max for the time period, but as I said, that couldn't be the case. So, I immediately close the app, and reopen it and finally the ads come as normal instead of just 1 or 2.

It may help to try closing and reopening. I'm assuming you wait at the home screen for the ads screen to appear, but if you don't, try doing that, also, after reopening the app.

edlllpt

Pro 1
I hadn't attempted to watch a single ad since I want to say Tuesday,

So you had ads to watch in some days, but you chose not to?

restarting the app after the one or two ads is what I've done in the past, but I explored all those possibilities without result.

I hadn't attempted to watch a single ad since I want to say Tuesday,

So you had ads to watch in some days, but you chose not to?

Correct. With this promo being the way it is, I really didn't need any extra stamina since I found the best use of it is to grind SD for rep for the grimoire packs and a 85 elite. I do the NBA today events worth doing (xp, get loose, MAYBE coin collector, and stam boost. I might do the jackpot if I just have 75 stamina at the end of the day I don't need) and the rest goes toward the first wins in the campaign and SD. I've already gotten the elevate players at 85 so no use grinding that event, and I sacrificed Giannis for Klay and Drummond so no longer have a use for Next Gen (really wanted Giannis, but his specific golds were the rarest for me).

Once I can sense SD is getting tired of my presence, I stop playing for a few hours which in turn refills the stamina. I did build a few golds in the tip off to make one last elite, and tried to sell the rest of the golds. It probably helped that yesterday was the 100 stamina boost day, so really didn't need any.

I don't want to watch the ads just to get the stamina for the heck of it, and then have to force myself to find a way to use it lol. I mean, I could have done every single first win from the previous Hardens, next gen, etc etc and elite spin (lol, hate that event) but I just couldn't bring myself to do it after grinding SD which is draining enough as is. After doing a ton of SD, I see that elite spin event and the last thing I want is another 5v5 event for what's most likely a bronze player and on a good day a silver player. 42,500 xp needed to get to level 57, I'm in no rush currently.

betaman411

All-Star 1
PSA: I find scrolling to the far right of the home screen seems t activate the ads if I'm expecting them and they're not there. Of course, switching devices also helps but even then sometimes without doing the scroll trick I have to wait a much longer period of time. When I say scroll right, I actually "over" scroll like I'm refreshing the screen. Hope it helps.

edlllpt

Pro 1
A couple of hours ago I had the watch ad symbol popping. The second I see it I'm getting an auction sold, I collect the coins via messages and click the ad there - the game basically stalled. I couldn't do anything and the darkened background was showing 'no messages'. I restarted the app and no ad to watch as I returned.

Now after maintenance I play an event and after that I have 5 stamina. I'm in home screen and the ad symbol shows up again. I don't rush it since the earlier rush didn't work well.

The panels in the homescreen are changing as usual, but the third or fourth time the ad symbol would show up, it's not there anymore. Switching between halloween and showdown only now. I restarted the app and no ad to watch as I returned.

Watching an ad is becoming one of the most challenging things in the game :lol:

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
ive been having a glitch where i click on the watch add button when it comes on the left panel on the home screen. then the app freezes where i cant click on anything. restart app.. no more ad

ive been having a glitch where i click on the watch add button when it comes on the left panel on the home screen. then the app freezes where i cant click on anything. restart app.. no more ad

What device are you using? I have the same issue with one of my older devices but the trick is watch 1 ad then close the app and clear app cache and restart the app. I do this 10 times in order to watch the 10 ads. If i try and watch a second ad without clearing cache it freezes the entire app. But as I said it only happens when I use my older device.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3

What device are you using? I have the same issue with one of my older devices but the trick is watch 1 ad then close the app and clear app cache and restart the app. I do this 10 times in order to watch the 10 ads. If i try and watch a second ad without clearing cache it freezes the entire app. But as I said it only happens when I use my older device.

I'm using a note 9.. so dont think it's a device issue.. will try the clear cache

G2theMoney

Rookie 3
i get 1 add on my Asus Zenfone 4.. even if i FC..
on the Samsung Tab, FC'd, and got 11 in a row! hadnt had that in over a mth

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.