• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Stamina from ADs....

G2theMoney

Rookie 3
is this android vs phone... one post on twitter noted that there appeared to be iphone issues last week think..

android.. and got stamina from the ads #winning

betaman411

All-Star 1
Interesting insight from the Community Manager (EA Jenny) on EA's involvement with ads. She basically said the provider determines how often ads are displayed and they have little to no involvement other than being notified they are turned on. Hmmm...

zmP1ycm.jpg

XyGGxso.jpg

kmd2wHV.jpg

dub365

All-Star 1
That can't be true because they keep coming with a Max of ten. And I still don't believe she really knows anything. Somebody told her they should make SD the same time limit as LVL and season and her response was that SD was always supposed to be a "quick" game. "Plug and Play" as she put it.....which makes absolutely no sense. Like she doesn't realize that SD is the longer mode....

betaman411

All-Star 1
That can't be true because they keep coming with a Max of ten. And I still don't believe she really knows anything. Somebody told her they should make SD the same time limit as LVL and season and her response was that SD was always supposed to be a "quick" game. "Plug and Play" as she put it.....which makes absolutely no sense. Like she doesn't realize that SD is the longer mode....
Lol...that somebody was me! Haha

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

Lmfao

I think she misunderstood that you wanted Showdown to be longer like the two LvL drives and the four Season quarters. Anyway, she has been answering a lot of questions lately so she?s doing all right.

betaman411

All-Star 1
I think she misunderstood that you wanted Showdown to be longer like the two LvL drives and the four Season quarters. Anyway, she has been answering a lot of questions lately so she?s doing all right.
I clarified to her that I was only requesting to reduce SD quarter to resolve the abilities issue. She didn't respond to it though.

Still experiencing the bug, have't had Stamina reward in a while...

I've heard deleting the app and reinstalling can solve this...but be sure to at least link the accounts to gamecenter/facebook...at least the ones you don't want to lose. If it's a guest account, there's a risk it gets wiped completely.

betaman411

All-Star 1
Still experiencing the bug, have't had Stamina reward in a while...

I've heard deleting the app and reinstalling can solve this...but be sure to at least link the accounts to gamecenter/facebook...at least the ones you don't want to lose. If it's a guest account, there's a risk it gets wiped completely.

Mine is connected to Gamecenter. So when I deleted app and reinstalled, GC remembered my team. Didn?t work though.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.