• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Stamina from ADs....

I been working so hard on this, if anyone knows how to get the ads to pop up on a iPad or iPhone please pm me if so t want to say in here. I can?t even get them to pop up to begin with.

rene87

Rookie 1
Probably this month they reached a cap of maximum payment for each ad. Most of the ads I was looking were the same. They must find a wider portfolio of advertisers to make money.

Ailman

Rookie 1
So nobody is getting ads since Friday? Not even the 10 we?re supposed to get? iOS or Android right?
All gone. We will get events I guess as a replacement but nowhere close to the stamina we were getting.
I saw this morning (after I posted this) where Jenny is saying they?re working on (presumably another?!) new ad service. What a cf...

I play Madden Mobile as well, our ads changed. I am back to getting to same amount of ads I used to get on MM. Nothing near to what we had but still good.

betaman411

All-Star 1
All gone. We will get events I guess as a replacement but nowhere close to the stamina we were getting.
I saw this morning (after I posted this) where Jenny is saying they?re working on (presumably another?!) new ad service. What a cf...

I play Madden Mobile as well, our ads changed. I am back to getting to same amount of ads I used to get on MM. Nothing near to what we had but still good.
If you?re getting ads now consider yourself lucky. I haven?t seen anything since last Friday.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.