• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Stamina from ADs....

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Some of the ppl on Discord need to be ***** slapped. Some fool a couple days back tagged Brian and told him to revert the AH to beginning of season form because.......... he'd rather have ZERO cards selling than have ppl abuse the bot & make millions of coins. Fackers.... All of em.

The majority of them would be considered noobs if it doesn't negatively affect peers then who cares why say anything but they want to please Josh, Brian, and anyone else related to EA because they think there is something in it for them which there isn't but they will continue to try I know there is a guy on Twitter with a Kyrie profile picture that responds to all of Brian's NBALM tweets and even some of his other tweets all within 5 minutes of them being posted

No one should have the mindset of wanting the AH from the beginning of the season back that is asinine on so many levels

Some of the ppl on Discord need to be ***** slapped. Some fool a couple days back tagged Brian and told him to revert the AH to beginning of season form because.......... he'd rather have ZERO cards selling than have ppl abuse the bot & make millions of coins. Fackers.... All of em.

Yes, I saw that one as well. I'll never understand it...and that person has made a bunch of coins themselves....but he's unhappy so he wants to make others share his misery

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Now that brian has said that they have limited ads to 10 per day are u guys still planning to the reset od thing considering it could lead to banning

betaman411

All-Star 1
Now that brian has said that they have limited ads to 10 per day are u guys still planning to the reset od thing considering it could lead to banning
EA has really screwed the pooch on this one. I can?t find it at the moment but they posted a fix for ads which describes how to reset your ad tracker id. So how is someone that doesn?t follow Reddit or Discord supposed to know they?re only supposed to get 10 ads per day?! And then get banned as a result...

EA has really screwed the pooch on this one. I can?t find it at the moment but they posted a fix for ads which describes how to reset your ad tracker id. So how is someone that doesn?t follow Reddit or Discord supposed to know they?re only supposed to get 10 ads per day?! And then get banned as a result...

I haven't seen anyone officially say a ban is anywhere possible by doing this. I have seen some say that it's possible the AD provider (google) may ban you from getting ads. EA know people are doing it.

Attachments

• reddit wow.jpg
    reddit wow.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 1,075
If he replied to someone else's tweet but didn't tweet it himself, that's problematic as hell. I just scrolled his page and I haven't seen any tweet about ads.

slin

Rookie 1
This is off topic, but can someone post the link to the reddit nba live mobile forums?

Thanks

betaman411

All-Star 1

I haven't seen anyone officially say a ban is anywhere possible by doing this. I have seen some say that it's possible the AD provider (google) may ban you from getting ads. EA know people are doing it.
Yeah, I wasn?t saying they?ve stated people could get banned but this wouldn?t be the first time they banned accounts for exploiting something in the game they couldn?t fix.

Yeah, I wasn?t saying they?ve stated people could get banned but this wouldn?t be the first time they banned accounts for exploiting something in the game they couldn?t fix.

Ah yes. I was just wondering because I keep seeing multiple people mention possible banning but haven't seen any sign of it personally but thought maybe I missed it. I want to say it wouldn't surprise me if they "pulled a Harvest" and just had stamina events 3 times a day if they conclude they are unable to control the # of ads watched. Doing that at this point after the firework nerf, and recent ad changes might be game PR suicide....but...and i hate to be cynical...when has it ever seemed like they cared about "bad PR" from their decisions lol

Anatdoc

All-Star 3

Ah yes. I was just wondering because I keep seeing multiple people mention possible banning but haven't seen any sign of it personally but thought maybe I missed it. I want to say it wouldn't surprise me if they "pulled a Harvest" and just had stamina events 3 times a day if they conclude they are unable to control the # of ads watched. Doing that at this point after the firework nerf, and recent ad changes might be game PR suicide....but...and i hate to be cynical...when has it ever seemed like they cared about "bad PR" from their decisions lol

Guess u missed the season 2 mass banning.. Where they didn't give any reasons for banning. Then said we have found suspicious activity.. And then suddenly unbanned the accounts.. No rhyme or reason for EA doing anything..
Let's give people unlimited ads.. Oh no they are getting masters too easily (what did they think would happen)..

This is off topic, but can someone post the link to the reddit nba live mobile forums?

Thanks

Most people want to stay away from places like that :lol: :lol: :lol:

https://www.reddit.com/r/NBAForums/

Thanks for the help! I'm unfamiliar with the reddit community, as I don't use Reddit often, so what makes you say that?

It's more of a joke about reddit being a community many visit but rarely actually admit it because of fear of being associated with some of the things that can be found in the Reddit community. However, more times than not, you typically find whatever you're looking for but sometimes you can go down a rabbit hole of subreddits and start to question why you kept clicking :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guess u missed the season 2 mass banning.. Where they didn't give any reasons for banning. Then said we have found suspicious activity.. And then suddenly unbanned the accounts.. No rhyme or reason for EA doing anything..
Let's give people unlimited ads.. Oh no they are getting masters too easily (what did they think would happen)..

Oh, I was present for "The Banning" lol. I understand your concern with something like that in mind (I feel like it's been about a year or so since those bans happened but i don't remember the dates, maybe someone knows lol). Thing is, those bans, however wreckless/idiotic it was, was in response to a true problem (coin selling) worth banning lol. They had to scare folks somehow, so they did the idiotic bans, lol. If this ad thing becomes an issue they probably just shut the ads off again lol.

Edit: Well, that's the LOGICAL course of action to expect if it becomes a problem, but, and with all due respect to anyone from EA that's reading this possibly, we can agree that logical decision and EA aren't always one and the same, but I'm just a consumer, not the businessman, so what do i know?

I don?t believe EA intended to give us hourly ads. I think it was something that occurred when they switched over to Google, and when they couldn?t fix it, they decided to see what effect it would have on the game just like the recent trial with the AH during the Resolutions promo. Obviously, they?ve decided to revert back to how the game was during Harvest.

Heatculture

Rookie 1
I don?t understand logic from EA. They receive revenue from the companies that advertise, more gameplay as players come on every hour (not every 6 hours for a refill). I used to fire on for an hour play and grind and was great, event spend some real coin. Now I don?t want to. Sign in the morning. Spend my 400 stamina on 4 events. Finished. Come 5-6 hours later and repeat. Less gameplay, less happy players, less revenue for EA.
Clearly logic is thrown out the window, when they have more usage they make more money as well. Makes. No. Sense.

I'll be glad when EA intends to improve the gameplay....especially leagues. Lot of folks spending tons of cash for highest OVR in league play and classic EA can't find a way to update the gameplay to something better.. Disrespectful.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.