• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Stamina from ADs....

edlllpt

Pro 1
I finally got a bigger batch of ads earlier today - 9 I think - and got 2 more after the traditional refresh time a bit ago, so it was good today.

betaman411

All-Star 1
I finally got a bigger batch of ads earlier today - 9 I think - and got 2 more after the traditional refresh time a bit ago, so it was good today.

Must be how you snuck into the Top 200! :p

190k fans to go...

it helped for sure :)

I?m regretting not getting Thomas if just for SD. We have the same team except I?m using 84 Simmons. I switched to 85 Westbrook and SD has been more tolerable. Apparently even with +8 dribbling, Simmons is easy to steal from?! :roll:

bdking112

Rookie 1
Have any of you guys ever tried deleting the app and reinstalling? I do this regularly for stamina. It usually results in at least 7-9 ads.

edlllpt

Pro 1
I?m regretting not getting Thomas if just for SD. We have the same team except I?m using 84 Simmons. I switched to 85 Westbrook and SD has been more tolerable. Apparently even with +8 dribbling, Simmons is easy to steal from?! :roll:

I don't know, I still find Simmons the hardest to steal from. Maybe it's Simmons vs Simmons that means easy steal?

betaman411

All-Star 1

I don't know, I still find Simmons the hardest to steal from. Maybe it's Simmons vs Simmons that means easy steal?
Every team I face in SD has Thomas. Switching to Westbrook made a huge difference but I?m not a fan of his manual play. Gutting out my final wins to get to Legend. My goal is to finish in the 900?s so I know I didn?t overachieve at all! ;)

Must be how you snuck into the Top 200! :p

190k fans to go...

it helped for sure :)

I'd like to know what your bench looks like to get 85 + the Halloween bonus :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I had to drop to 84 for the bonus, which is worth it of course

edlllpt

Pro 1
I'd like to know what your bench looks like to get 85 + the Halloween bonus :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Westbrook 85 Sprewell 84 Giannis 84 Aldridge 82 Jokic 81 - also tip-off Pop boosting at the max.

With coaches of the other styles I drop to 84, otherwise I'd be using tip-off D'Antoni.

Westbrook 85 Sprewell 84 Giannis 84 Aldridge 82 Jokic 81 - also tip-off Pop boosting at the max.

With coaches of the other styles I drop to 84, otherwise I'd be using tip-off D'Antoni.

Thanks. I'm glad I asked. I had been sticking with Snyder +8 for most of the week, and alternating with Stevens +7 for obd and steal. I figured the steal has to be worth something, at least for some players in mid to high 80s without the boost. I had switched to Pop like an hour ago, but I didn't even think to add Sprewell in place of Mitchell because I already had 5/5. Adding Sprewell gives the bonus. I would have probably went for Sprewell sooner than last night if I thought of this, but Pop's boost never really appealed to me because of my play style is more outside than anything but anything that improves defense/steals, sign me up!!! I do believe my AI has scored more points since AI switched to Pop which is of course always welcome. If I'm honest, it does seem like the few times I've taken it inside with contact I've scored most times since the switch.

betaman411

All-Star 1
Going to bed sitting at 415...Hoping to wake up in the high 800?s with about an hour to go. Feels like everyone is worried abt their spot!

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Cool u guys reached legend.. I'm still 400k off.. no ads yesterday.. so didnt have stamina.. probable will end at 1.25 mill

betaman411

All-Star 1
Cool u guys reached legend.. I'm still 400k off.. no ads yesterday.. so didnt have stamina.. probable will end at 1.25 mill
Yes, I got to Legend yesterday. I?m at 1.565M and 805. I woke up to 916 from 415! :eek: Played one match and won 12k fans and jumped over 100 places. Seems I?m not the only one trying to do as little as possible and stay in Top 1000!

Edit: I dropped 10 places in what felt like a minute or two so played one more, won +10k fans and now sitting at 689. Think I?m done...

Yes, I got to Legend yesterday. I?m at 1.565M and 805. I woke up to 916 from 415! :eek: Played one match and won 12k fans and jumped over 100 places. Seems I?m not the only one trying to do as little as possible and stay in Top 1000!

Edit: I dropped 10 places in what felt like a minute or two so played one more, won +10k fans and now sitting at 689. Think I?m done...

Wow, you called it nearly perfectly! You said you'd wake at high 800s and was actually 916. I wonder how many between 1k-900 actually reached legend.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3

Just hope I get the top 2500 84 card.. dont know if legend was required.. or else the grind was a waste

Just hope I get the top 2500 84 card.. dont know if legend was required.. or else the grind was a waste

I hope you do, too! That would be a major gamechanger because as far as we know, legend is required for all rewards, even top 10K. Worst case scenario, at least you got rep from it all (that's been my existence in the past, just falling short but just savoring the rep)

betaman411

All-Star 1

Verdict? My guess is no...which means you probably got it. Haha

Anatdoc

All-Star 3

Verdict? My guess is no...which means you probably got it. Haha
Obviously not.. lol.. wasnt expecting it.. never hurts to hope..:)

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.