• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Season 3 Bug/Glitch Thread

Alekk

Rookie 2
Re: Season 3 Glitch Thread

As mysteriously as the cash even disappeared, in the same way it's back again.

betaman411

All-Star 1

I think the cash event is a Wed thing because I remember thinking I need to get to 78 OVR! Then no cash event until today...

vagabond1231

Rookie 1

That is so annoying.. Why can't it be steady!?

Also does anyone see a refree just standing in the bottom right side of the court? He just stands there.. It happend to me during LvL and I'm more than sure I've seen this dude just standing in the middle of the court getting in the way.

Here's screenshot.

https://imgur.com/a/QyQfkMP

edlllpt

Pro 1

Also does anyone see a refree just standing in the bottom right side of the court? He just stands there.. It happend to me during LvL and I'm more than sure I've seen this dude just standing in the middle of the court getting in the way.

Here's screenshot.

https://imgur.com/a/QyQfkMP

i've seen it happening a few times in season 2 as well, but only close to the end of the quarter IIRC.

It can be annoying, but you can also use the ref for screening in a final possession xD

vagabond1231

Rookie 1

It can be annoying, but you can also use the ref for screening in a final possession xD

Finesse +10000

Definitely true.. I'm sure I used him as a screen thinking he's one of my players.. lol

Also... I just lost buying Rozier thanks to AH doesn't let me search after I click certain filters. ex(Gold player + 75-110 + PG) I literally just grinded enough to buy him and it got sold.. Sometimes AH search button shows up completely grey.

edlllpt

Pro 1

Sometimes AH search button shows up completely grey.

after you search for something the button is grey until you change or select something different in the requirements.

in your case you can select gold and silver - silver has no impact in the results being lower that your ovr limit, yet the game processes it as different requirement from gold-only and so the button won't be grey for you.

dub365

All-Star 1

When the search button is greyed out, just close the search box & press the refresh button on the main AH screen & your search will process.

vagabond1231

Rookie 1

I believe it's due to new Live Event arriving tomorrow. You can read more in News section thanks to one of community members!

ambient

Rookie 1

I'm playing on the same Android Pixel as S2 and finding it F'ing hard as hell to get players to dunk or block. I watch my finger slide up to the button and...not a damn thing happens. I have shot more layups in two days than the entire last season. Sometimes getting guys to shoot also seems harder... press the button and nothing happens. Gotta press it again, by which time some defender is on me and it's "shot challenged..."

Right-hand buttons are also further in, which may have something to do with this.

Anyone else experiencing this?

At three seasons, why the hell haven't the basics at least gotten stable? Why did they F with the buttons when they were just fine? Do they fire all their experienced programmers every few months and have new ones start blind?

Anatdoc

All-Star 3

I'm playing on the same Android Pixel as S2 and finding it F'ing hard as hell to get players to dunk or block. I watch my finger slide up to the button and...not a damn thing happens. I have shot more layups in two days than the entire last season. Sometimes getting guys to shoot also seems harder... press the button and nothing happens. Gotta press it again, by which time some defender is on me and it's "shot challenged..."

Right-hand buttons are also further in, which may have something to do with this.

At three seasons, why the hell haven't the basics at least gotten stable? Why did they F with the buttons when they were just fine? Do they fire all their experienced programmers every few months and have new ones start blind?
Ya same issue..playing on a note 9 ...always late to defend. And half the time the shoot button doesnt get pressed.. reprogramming my hand to press hard now.. it's going to take some time for the last 2 seasons muscle memory to go

dub365

All-Star 1

Yup, same thing on my pixel 2. Sucks. I miss so many shot opportunities bc I'm just off the button or it isn't registering. The buttons are set in too far and bunched too close together. Also have trouble with quick defensive switches. Works fine on my Galaxy 4 tab. Weird thing about my old tablet..... It doesn't show the XP meter or my XP out of the needed amount to level up. It's just not there. But on my little Pixel, it's there.... wtf

Alekk

Rookie 2

You just described my entire gameplay.

vagabond1231

Rookie 1

I'm so tired of seeing "Sorry, we're unable to communicate with our servers" especially during SD and LvL even Live events.

I changed my router, I restart my phone, I reset network settings, still happens.

https://imgur.com/a/4r23oFx

Why is EA only fixing "light" issues? I don't think people really minded doing suicide with "things to avoid" yet, SD stamina still costs 40. Maybe it's not priorty for EA NBA Live Mobile divison, but I'm more than certain people will stop playing SD if it continues to cost good qt of total Stamina.

One really small thing - words like Pau is censored still in League chat. Unless "Pau" is cuss word in some other language, I don't think it's necessary to type Pau Gasol's name as P.au Gasol everytime in League chat that will offend anyone.

Cortes

Rookie 1

Yea, all worked well for me in S2 and now all is slow, buttons often react with delay or just do not react at all, also I have big lag in most of events.. it is almost unplayable for me atm. They didn't change a thing in in-game graphics, courts look the same, player models look the same, fans and arenas look the same, but the game is working terrible for me comparing to S2.

This 1-minute 104:110 event from RTMVP (1-4, 3/3) is undoable for me with game working like that.. this is a joke.

66RuckerPark

Rookie 1

Yea, all worked well for me in S2 and now all is slow, buttons often react with delay or just do not react at all, also I have big lag in most of events.. it is almost unplayable for me atm. They didn't change a thing in in-game graphics, courts look the same, player models look the same, fans and arenas look the same, but the game is working terrible for me comparing to S2.

This 1-minute 104:110 event from RTMVP (1-4, 3/3) is undoable for me with game working like that.. this is a joke.

The graphics are slightly better. Some jerseys and courts are different, some player models are new/upgraded and some animations are new aswell.

Cortes

Rookie 1

The graphics are slightly better. Some jerseys and courts are different, some player models are new/upgraded and some animations are new aswell.
Those are small changes, it's not like big change from NHL'06 to NHL'07 when EA changed texture sizes and all arena/player models to next gen ones.. S3 changes are small, hard to notice for most players and should't affect gameplay's fluency, but for sure EA found a way to ruin it (at least for older phones like galaxy S3 neo).

ukmj23

Rookie 1

^^^

edlllpt

Pro 1

"Sorry, we're unable to communicate with our servers"

Pau is censored still in League chat.

Pau means stick in Portuguese and it can also mean penis - more used in BR Portuguese. So I guess that's the issue.

Regarding the server connection drop, are you using wi-fi? There is unlikely stuff that may disrupt connections - a microwave is an example.

Last season I discovered that even turning on my laptop may mess with the wi-fi signal, therefore affecting the connection in the phone and causing a drop.

vagabond1231

Rookie 1

Pau means stick in Portuguese and it can also mean penis - more used in BR Portuguese. So I guess that's the issue.

Regarding the server connection drop, are you using wi-fi? There is unlikely stuff that may disrupt connections - a microwave is an example.

Last season I discovered that even turning on my laptop may mess with the wi-fi signal, therefore affecting the connection in the phone and causing a drop.

Yikes... Peepee Gasol.. huh Now it makes sense.. lol thank you

I do indeed have my laptop close to me when I play.. wow that's pretty insane. Even other bigger games on my mobile doesn't get effected.

Thank you so much!

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.