• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Season 3 Bug/Glitch Thread

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Put your glitches here I'll start out with their one I saw in the 2nd event on the 1st stage of the Academy live events where Redick has a pink smudge for a face and knee braces, Embiid has a blue smudge face and camo-like skin and the basket/stanchion/crowd/Covington are all blacked out
sfvdRDy.jpg

edlllpt

Pro 1
Re: Season 3 Glitch Thread

League chat - for example a message from 2 minutes earlier - not visible until you talk - just like at the start of the season 2.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

League chat - for example a message from 2 minutes earlier - not visible until you talk - just like at the start of the season 2.

I noticed that as well it took me saying "welcome guys" for a 7 minute old message to pop up

Alekk

Rookie 2

The hitbox for the shooting button must be like 4 pixels large, cause I keep missing it.

Shooting deep threes with Andre Roberson in LVL and getting 100% shots.

Poontish

Rookie 1

Not sure if it's a "glitch"....

Say goodbye to force close! There is no more resume button! Thanks for the love EA! Happy to drop 60 stamina on an event and lose it 3x in a row......or......maybe that's a dick move and you can stuff this garbage back up your ***

This better be a glitch or an oversight. I can tolerate some mistakes at launch but this is downright effed up if it's intentional.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

Not sure if it's a "glitch"....

Say goodbye to force close! There is no more resume button! Thanks for the love EA! Happy to drop 60 stamina on an event and lose it 3x in a row......or......maybe that's a dick move and you can stuff this garbage back up your ***

This better be a glitch or an oversight. I can tolerate some mistakes at launch but this is downright effed up if it's intentional.

Yeah it happened to me once where I noticed it but it was after I FC'd a couple of events so I barely had enough to finish Embiid after that you should not be able to lose a live event so FC should definitely still be allowed but I guess it's gone after someone else experienced it

Poontish

Rookie 1

Oh it's gone. I've blown 300 stamina on one event that continually finds a way to cheat me out of 50 stamina. It's enough to turn me off and quit this garbage. Games need to be fun and they found a way to break the most simple concept: being able to play. Can't "play" your game? That's okay, there's plenty else out there to fill my time.....I know war robots let's you play battle after battle after battle after battle without making you wait for a timer because an EVENT can't be won.

Take this one off the "glitch" list. It's clearly a sign they don't want us to play the game.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

FMVP KD doesn't have clutch anymore but Master Harden does

betaman411

All-Star 1

Just wanted to mention this as well. On the plus side, it seems the clock issue on inbounds "might" be fixed (I say might because I haven't played all game modes yet).

edlllpt

Pro 1

The labels in the event of Stewie's screenshot were translated here so it seems intentional. the hotdog was off though, it said 'exibido' which means 'shown'.

No issues in shooting button here, but I experienced the same LVL shots as Alekk

And up to me, force Closing of any kind can go away.

It's going to suck in bad connections, but it was kinda silly to have events with 3 attempts, and know that if you missed the first two it would be a safe choice to FC and get 3 new attempts.

For example, I did Royal Lebron taking Ls, but the halfcourt live events of the end of the season were asking for the FC so I'm hoping EA stays away from those or at least those with the difficulty they had, otherwise there's a reason to complain imo

and yeah, Harden is pre-charged and Durant lost the clutch

Some other issues

* the clock in SD still has issues in the first 30 seconds

* my SF caught two passes being out of bounds, and he was never called for that.

* Worst one so far - I started a SD match with exactly 20 stamina, and then it didn't let me play - it asked for a second deduction of 20 stamina, leaving me in a situation where I either wd spend cash or let it expire - I ended spending some more free cash.

So if, you have less than 40 stamina, don't start a SD match. It doesn't collect the additional 20 - but that was not cool.

betaman411

All-Star 1

For example, I did Royal Lebron taking Ls, but the halfcourt live events of the end of the season were asking for the FC so I'm hoping EA stays away from those or at least those with the difficulty they had, otherwise there's a reason to complain imo
There's a half court shot in the NBA Today (Live Events) section...

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

Just wanted to mention this as well. On the plus side, it seems the clock issue on inbounds "might" be fixed (I say might because I haven't played all game modes yet).

It's an issue due to GT KD because the card arts were identical besides the border (GT borders are gone) and the program logos which are (also gone) so it's being treated as GT KD it was stupid enough to make the card in S2 because it was based on FMVP KD and it used the same picture and background but now it caused an issue in legacy lineups because of that

edlllpt

Pro 1

There's a half court shot in the NBA Today (Live Events) section...

yeah but I got it done with Andre Roberson with a poor release... hence why I added 'with the difficulty they had'.

I thought that this Roberson would take me 20 attempts to get that done.

Did you guys have issues in it?

Not really a glitch but you can still do a shortcut on the old Giannis Pantheon style live event.

Not really a big deal but there are no bench boosts on the Legacy Lineups presumably because the bench isn?t there.

edlllpt

Pro 1

Not really a big deal but there are no bench boosts on the Legacy Lineups presumably because the bench isn?t there.

My bench boosts are still showing up on my cards

The issue I see is the OVR of each card individually.

For example, I have a Ray Allen that was maxed from 93 to 98 ovr, but it was a 100ovr thanks to other boosts in the team. Yet in the legacy line-up it's just a 98ovr. The boosts in general still exist. otherwise, my classic lu ovr, that would be affected by the smallest change, would have dropped, and it remains the 103ovr.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.