• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Season 3 Bug/Glitch Thread

apaczu

Rookie 1
Re: Season 3 Glitch Thread

I am not able to finish first event from Academy because of not having 62 Fultz... Most probably traded him in 15 silver for one gold set...

Edit... Fultz is in my inventort... Just overseen him...

Williamof3

Rookie 1

Not really a big deal but there are no bench boosts on the Legacy Lineups presumably because the bench isn?t there.

I knew it. They said ?build up your whole lineup because as of now the bench is included.? They sell the 299 cash pack with the 90 player so people could train up their players. I didn?t buy any but I?m sure a lot of people did.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

Not really a big deal but there are no bench boosts on the Legacy Lineups presumably because the bench isn?t there.

My bench boosts are still showing up on my cards

The issue I see is the OVR of each card individually.

For example, I have a Ray Allen that was maxed from 93 to 98 ovr, but it was a 100ovr thanks to other boosts in the team. Yet in the legacy line-up it's just a 98ovr. The boosts in general still exist. otherwise, my classic lu ovr, that would be affected by the smallest change, would have dropped, and it remains the 103ovr.

My bench boosts are still showing up on my cards
The issue is that ovr goes down by 1 on individual cards. All my legavy players have 1 less ovr points. Overall ovr remains the same though.

I expected that so it's no biggie imo

In my trophy room, it says I've completed 0 challenges this season. I hope this won't be a problem when it comes to upgrading Embiid.

AussieMJ

Rookie 1

Stamina rewards have stopped for me even though there are still more videos. It owes me 4 now

edlllpt

Pro 1

yeah the ovr issue of the legacy LU doesn't have a big impact.

I was actually going to praise the return of ads.

at least for me they were all fine , and there was a good amount of them - Once they switched them to stamina I had none of that in season 2.

Besides the challenges that commondjapan mentioned, Season 3 trophy room is also not counting season wins, it seems. but the homepage does have a correct 1-0.

Only bigger issue for now that seems to require an urgent fix is the showdown with less than 40 stamina that I mentioned above. As it is, It's basically a trap to every player and more people are getting caught there.

edlllpt

Pro 1

one I forgot to mention - intra league games may or may not be available - it's messy.

I can't challenge anyone.

a leaguemate could only challenge a small share of the league - not me.

other leaguemate I challenged at the end of s2 picked that pending game and it restarted from the first quarter.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3

The hitbox for the shooting button must be like 4 pixels large, cause I keep missing it.

Shooting deep threes with Andre Roberson in LVL and getting 100% shots.

I play on a 6 inch screen.. what I noticed is the game isnt optimised for a large screen like last season.. hence the buttons are more towards the centre than the edge.. I too keep missing the shoot or steal button.. its affecting my gameplay.. but not expecting a fix to happen anytime soon

aramwot

Rookie 3
Staff member
Founder

I expect EA will be nutting out glitches for the next 2 weeks... Seem's within reason for a mobile game that has most probably not had much p2p testing done..

We have a guest from EA here now, so maybe he will relay this to the devs.

A

The Rookie campaign map is a bit glitchy. Trae Young?s blitz event has disappeared and the map is flashing circles where it used to be.

AussieMJ

Rookie 1

As soon as I go into the S2 campaign on my android it crashes, everytime. Only happened in the last 6 hours

edlllpt

Pro 1

In the league requirements, there seems to be something hidden and active - maybe min fans?

as my league doesn't show up while search with the requirements button on, even though the visible requirements are all empty in the league settings.

edlllpt

Pro 1

Anyone still getting 100% jump shots in LvL?

In a early quarter of the second tournament, I experienced regular percentages and missed some shots (15-4 result). So I assume they fixed that for everyone?

In the meantime, other random stuff I experienced that is not right included bad feedback (1) a missed 100% lay-up. (2) that jumper with a long hang time that hits the top of the backboard is labeled lay-up (3) there are shots that continue to lack feedback. (4) already got a 40% rare miss...these percentages can't be associated with 'rare' labels.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

Anyone still getting 100% jump shots in LvL?

In a early quarter of the second tournament, I experienced regular percentages and missed some shots (15-4 result). So I assume they fixed that for everyone?

In the meantime, other random stuff I experienced that is not right included bad feedback (1) a missed 100% lay-up. (2) that jumper with a long hang time that hits the top of the backboard is labeled lay-up (3) there are shots that continue to lack feedback. (4) already got a 40% rare miss...these percentages can't be associated with 'rare' labels.

I got regular percentages yesterday in both quarters and today got 99%+ on all my shots in both quarters so it's still there but maybe a courtesy thing you get for 1 day but it also applied to the FB play friends H2H where I shot 100% in the 4th and so did the AI so it was a wild 20-14 quarter where everything out up went in and no defense was possible

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.