• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Season 3 Bug/Glitch Thread

edlllpt

Pro 1
Re: Season 3 Glitch Thread

It's not a season 3 glitch, but an old issue that persists.

It seems there is a limit of entries in the invite-users-to-league menu, and when users have a very common IGN you may see a ton of old users, and some of them that are active are simply not visible and there's no way to reach them.

Halfway through season 2 I wanted to re-invite a user that basically used his first name and noticed this back then.

This and the requirement issue are affecting leagues. I'm hoping they fix these ASAP.

Poontish

Rookie 1

I sure hope this is a glitch...

Just hit level 28, and my stamina increased by TWO. I now have a stamina cap of 227.

Seems they want to stick with the plan of limiting how much we play. Not sure what the point of hoarding those three stamina points is....but it sire seems like another one of the ways they punish you for actually playing.

edlllpt

Pro 1

Just hit level 28, and my stamina increased by TWO. I now have a stamina cap of 227.

Seems they want to stick with the plan of limiting how much we play. Not sure what the point of hoarding those three stamina points is....but it sire seems like another one of the ways they punish you for actually playing.

oh come on, that's exactly the same as last year <LINK_TEXT text="https://www.nbalive.gg/forums/nba-live- ... each-level">https://www.nbalive.gg/forums/nba-live-mobile/nba-live-mobile-discussion/68889-stamina-cap-each-level</LINK_TEXT>

Later in the game the increase is 1 stamina per level. Max level is 100 & max stamina is 300, so do the math.

AussieMJ

Rookie 1

It might be time for an ?NBALM negativity and the future of the game? thread. Was it Alekk that made the amazing ?100 things wrong? post? Although, most of those problems are still here, and they?ve made new ones.

I don?t think the start to this season is anywhere near as bad as Season 2. They don?t seem to understand how to entice the average person into spending money, though.

edlllpt

Pro 1

There's something wrong going on with 75 Iguodala in the Auction House.

I was checking for 75+ golds for the list and there are popping around 30 Iggys per 5min-round

maybe a situation like 90 George/90 Shaq of s2, when someone was able to pull a card endlessly?

Or did I miss something else?

ukmj23

Rookie 1

I don?t think the start to this season is anywhere near as bad as Season 2. They don?t seem to understand how to entice the average person into spending money, though.

I was actually thinking to myself today: How I actually miss Season 2 compared to this moneygrab only promo start of season 3 and completely hijacked AH. Lol

vagabond1231

Rookie 1

It has been happening since Season 2 for me, but until I finish playing the whole 4 quarters with my line up in Season mode, my line ups that I switch to test out doesn't apply. Ex) If I switch from Ellington to Manu in after 2nd quarter, it will show up as Ellington until whole game as Ellington is over. I find it incredibly annoying since I only use Season mode on autoplay to see how my line up would play themselves as "AI"

Williamof3

Rookie 1

It has been happening since Season 2 for me, but until I finish playing the whole 4 quarters with my line up in Season mode, my line ups that I switch to test out doesn't apply. Ex) If I switch from Ellington to Manu in after 2nd quarter, it will show up as Ellington until whole game as Ellington is over. I find it incredibly annoying since I only use Season mode on autoplay to see how my line up would play themselves as "AI"

It was like this for me all last season in season mode.

vagabond1231

Rookie 1

Perhaps, but I still don't think it was necessary to remove Live Event for 10 NBA cash due to how how game can let you buy coins from the game itself. I understand it's corporate that does business, but I don't think 10 NBA Cash on top wouldn't hurt anyone. Not like we are "cheating through" sets or show downs... show down stamina costing 40 total they just fixed it today... and with at least silver ball pack costing 6999 yet, objective reward total gives you 2000. Elite players cost 200k minimum or even gold players that is above 77OVR... Something doesn't add up you know?

TripDubb

Rookie 1

show down stamina costing 40 total they just fixed it today
I just tried and showdown still requires 40 stamina.

As far as NBA Cash, I'm just happy we can still earn it for free. I was afraid they'd go the Madden Overdrive route.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

Perhaps, but I still don't think it was necessary to remove Live Event for 10 NBA cash due to how how game can let you buy coins from the game itself. I understand it's corporate that does business, but I don't think 10 NBA Cash on top wouldn't hurt anyone. Not like we are "cheating through" sets or show downs... show down stamina costing 40 total they just fixed it today... and with at least silver ball pack costing 6999 yet, objective reward total gives you 2000. Elite players cost 200k minimum or even gold players that is above 77OVR... Something doesn't add up you know?

Oh I agree the event should be there I was just letting you know that you focused on 1 part of the daily objectives but ignored that it was part of a bigger picture I like it giving 2 for each objective and 20 extra for completing all of them because at least you get some cash if for some reason you don't finish all of them unlike before when you had to complete all to get any cash at all

But yeah the pricing with things is a huge issue with me so I created the thread asking/demanding that we get the freedom to make our own prices again and not be handicapped to a certain price range

betaman411

All-Star 1

I paused one of the NBA Today live events (Elite Player Spin I think) just before completing it and then resumed and won. I got the award but the event then showed a resume button instead of play so I played it again. No stamina but also no reward.

Same thing happened today except this time it did charge me stamina.

On a different note, the following seem broken for me in the Trophy Room:

SD Wins (1) currently All-Star III with 445k fans

Leagues Wins (0) currently 5-0

Season Wins (0) currently 3-0

Challenges Completed (0) What?s the difference between a challenge and achievement?

Haven?t completed a season yet so can?t comment on Season NBA Champion (0).

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

I paused one of the NBA Today live events (Elite Player Spin I think) just before completing it and then resumed and won. I got the award but the event then showed a resume button instead of play so I played it again. No stamina but also no reward.
Challenges Completed (0) What?s the difference between a challenge and achievement?

Challenges are campaign events I'm pretty sure they are live events too so basically anything not against another user's team (pretty sure) but I know for a fact that campaign challenges count towards challenge related achievements but the trophy room in general is broke for stuff regarding this season

apaczu

Rookie 1

Season mode - starting from quarterfinals, reward should be 2 x bronze for win, but it gives only one bronze card...

Poontish

Rookie 1

There is a fix for this. You have to stop playing at the end of a quarter. Exit the season game when a quarter ends. Then start the next quarter after making your changes. Your new lineups will be in the new quarter. If you are in the middle of a quarter and try to change lineups it won't work. If you make changes in the middle of a quarter, then keep playing, the changes won't be made either. You have to stop when a quarter ends. Then load the season game back up and it will all work.

I used to use this to my advantage sometimes last season. I would start a season game with a certain lineup (knowing I was selling a player on the AH)....then I would sell a player (or do a set trade-in) and I could come back to that season game anytime and still enjoy having that player in one last game. I kept this up FOREVER. I think I ended season 2 with some player from February in my LU....can't remember now. But it was fun to have a player I didn't own anymore.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.