• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Season 3 Bug/Glitch Thread

edlllpt

Pro 1
Re: Season 3 Glitch Thread

Meanwhile, the new Harden program cards could have a program filter in the AH but no.

The league achievements that gave pro pack are gone and can't be found - the 1000 sd points and the 1000 challenges.

Was league hopping for these pro-packs an exploit that was possible and people were doing it?

There is a shot that had correct text feedback and a questionable percentage in s2 saying 'bad angle (angulo ruim)'. ex. a mid-range that hits the side of the backboard.

For some reason the feedback shot text is now empty yet the percentage is still there - when the percentage makes no sense, because you simply have no chance of success if the ball can't reach the rim.

There's a post shot animation that has the player shooting is dropping the ball back or something - it's as silly and unrealistic as hard to explain.

it seems 75 embiid and 75 kawhi count as elites for the franchise achievements which seems wrong but I'll take it. .

and where are bronze player cards in the AH?

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

it seems 75 embiid and 75 kawhi count as elites for the franchise achievements which seems wrong but I'll take it. .

and where are bronze player cards in the AH?
Any card that can reach 80+ when maxed out counts as an elite this why Embiid and Kawhi count and as for bronze cards there is an issue with the bot that even if you out them up for minimum bid an bin you can see or sell them so technically they aren't auctionable maybe a mistake or a way to encourage people to do the shitty trade up sets by not allowing us to sell bronze cards and making so many promo silvers and golds unauctionable

They took away league achievements prior to yesterday?s update.

Kawhi and Embiid I assumed were elites because of the red borders.

betaman411

All-Star 1

My league tourney finished today after the maintenance and we got a Pro Pack for winning. Also, I noticed they reset the achievements the other day so there was a chance I would?ve gotten all 3 again. Now mine show I?ve won 15 tourneys and completed all 3. Guessing this won?t be ?fixed? until the next achievements are granted.

ambient

Rookie 1

Thanks for confirming I'm not completely crazy on the effectiveness of the action buttons. Were it not for this issue, I'd have said the season is off to a bettet start than S2. It's a fascinating one, because all they had to do was not screw up something that was working fine all year...and even this they couldn't resist..

lsfchrisam

Rookie 1

The half court challenge is getting to my nerves now.. spent 150stamina with 78 harden and none went into the basket. *shakes head*

dub365

All-Star 1

The half court challenge is getting to my nerves now.. spent 150stamina with 78 harden and none went into the basket. *shakes head*

From what I've experienced, you need a SG with a 3 pt rating of 78+ to make it every time you play. I had Sharpshooter Korver fro the store and Lou Williams who both made it all the time....no losses. 80 Harden has same rating but somehow not as good. Tried 77 Clay and he hit it the first time and his 3 pt stat is a little lower. But I've completed the event like 5 days straight without repeating it using Korver & Williams. Using Harden was the first time I lost. Other league mates have experienced the same thing.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3

I usually am able to complete the event.. but I have Booker on my main and cj on my alt..

80 harden also gets the job done

AussieMJ

Rookie 1

Getting a ?shot contested? penalty when it?s either your player nearby or he?s already run away from the contest is a massive annoyance.

I?m just about to finish SD for the season and this #@%! is just pissing me off, they?ve changed nothing.

Getting beyond Superstar 3 your expectations need to be that the AI will hit 95% of of their shots, contested or otherwise, even if it?s scoring with contact. That stat is completely irrelevant to us because we?re always penalised. They?ll get 95% of the rebounds, offensive or defensive and the only way you?ll get the ball back is if they score, you steal, block or get a random foul. If you do manage to block expect them to recover the ball 3 or 4 times and then still score. You?re going to miss 4 or 5 perfect release shots and not recover the ball. If you do manage to get a lead of 10 or more, 90% of the time you still won?t win because apparently the 75 ovr you just played hit 8 three pointers.

I played for 2 hours straight last night and went up 7000 fans. I?m an experienced player, this #@%! is ridiculous! This is a game, it?s supposed to be fun and the player should have the expectation that they can win. I go into every contest expecting to lose. This is what you do EA, how can you get something so simple so fundamentally wrong?

Case in point, my latest match 18 - 6, 6 - 26 This game is broken

Getting a ?shot contested? penalty when it?s either your player nearby or he?s already run away from the contest is a massive annoyance.

I?m just about to finish SD for the season and this #@%! is just pissing me off, they?ve changed nothing.

Getting beyond Superstar 3 your expectations need to be that the AI will hit 95% of of their shots, contested or otherwise, even if it?s scoring with contact. That stat is completely irrelevant to us because we?re always penalised. They?ll get 95% of the rebounds, offensive or defensive and the only way you?ll get the ball back is if they score, you steal, block or get a random foul. If you do manage to block expect them to recover the ball 3 or 4 times and then still score. You?re going to miss 4 or 5 perfect release shots and not recover the ball. If you do manage to get a lead of 10 or more, 90% of the time you still won?t win because apparently the 75 ovr you just played hit 8 three pointers.

I played for 2 hours straight last night and went up 7000 fans. I?m an experienced player, this #@%! is ridiculous! This is a game, it?s supposed to be fun and the player should have the expectation that they can win. I go into every contest expecting to lose. This is what you do EA, how can you get something so simple so fundamentally wrong?

It really is. I managed to scrape and claw and i've gotten to a 77 OVR, but in showdown, as you said, it's broken. I had a stretch where I won 3 out of 22 games, and 16 of them were either 76 or lower OVR. I outscored one 74 15-2, immediately finish the match and they outscored me exactly 15-2. Then, their FG % was 100 vs my 77!!! Game just sucks stamina and time out of you when it wants...

I may just let autoplay do showdown since it appears the games are decided anyways

edlllpt

Pro 1

are you sure it was your teammate that affected the chances+feedback of your shot? I don't think I've seen any impact from my players.

The contested shot I had that fits this glitch post was one of the cases where the opponent is on the ground and it seems he still counts as contesting the shot just because he's nearby.

The opponent player dropped to the floor as if he was taking a charge but there is no foul so it looked similar to James Harden vs Wesley Johnson. Opponent was on the ground and not getting up soon and I was almost stepping on him - I took the midrange shot and it counted as a 50-sth midrange shot instead of an open ~75% shot

Regarding SD difficulty I experienced pretty much the same as last season.

Fine for a good share of games, and then some silly ones with all 3s being missed for example.

I've reached legend and if the gameplay achievements are counting it right, it took me 175 wins.

Ties were not my friends - I'm 3-8 in the visible match history.

AussieMJ

Rookie 1

Absolutely certain, I run back out from the corner, my guard runs towards the basket, I run back to the corner and shoot and it?s still contested. Wide open

are you sure it was your teammate that affected the chances+feedback of your shot? I don't think I've seen any impact from my players.

The contested shot I had that fits this glitch post was one of the cases where the opponent is on the ground and it seems he still counts as contesting the shot just because he's nearby.

The opponent player dropped to the floor as if he was taking a charge but there is no foul so it looked similar to James Harden vs Wesley Johnson. Opponent was on the ground and not getting up soon and I was almost stepping on him - I took the midrange shot and it counted as a 50-sth midrange shot instead of an open ~75% shot

Regarding SD difficulty I experienced pretty much the same as last season.

Fine for a good share of games, and then some silly ones with all 3s being missed for example.

I've reached legend and if the gameplay achievements are counting it right, it took me 175 wins.

Ties were not my friends - I'm 3-8 in the visible match history.
It was rigged last season, too.

I just did a match where I vs a 74, I'm 77. I win 15-6 while missing a midrange with Harden at the buzzer. 9 point lead with 3 point ovr advantage. End the match and the other team wins 2-12, shockingly beating me by 1 point. (not shocking at all, i expect this bullcrap to happen now)

edlllpt

Pro 1

I just did a match where I vs a 74, I'm 77. I win 15-6 while missing a midrange with Harden at the buzzer. 9 point lead with 3 point ovr advantage. End the match and the other team wins 2-12, shockingly beating me by 1 point. (not shocking at all, i expect this bullcrap to happen now)

If you end playing over 200 quarters it's normal that a good share of them are 1-possession games, making your last shot decisive and getting many cases like that.

Sometimes you win and quickly move on, sometimes you lose and it sticks in your mind for longer, specially these cases where you expected to win given the ovr advantage but the 'random difficulty setting' of the quarter was not your friend.

lsfchrisam

Rookie 1

And I thought he was not auctionable???

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180916-111658_NBA LIVE.jpg
    Screenshot_20180916-111658_NBA LIVE.jpg
    576.1 KB · Views: 1,066

benkangquan

Rookie 1

Absolutely certain, I run back out from the corner, my guard runs towards the basket, I run back to the corner and shoot and it?s still contested. Wide open

I have had once where my SF ( Hayward ) blocks my corner 3 by my SG ( Harden ). He was standing in the corner and not moving for some reason. It goes out of bounds on me

benkangquan

Rookie 1

It really is. I managed to scrape and claw and i've gotten to a 77 OVR, but in showdown, as you said, it's broken. I had a stretch where I won 3 out of 22 games, and 16 of them were either 76 or lower OVR. I outscored one 74 15-2, immediately finish the match and they outscored me exactly 15-2. Then, their FG % was 100 vs my 77!!! Game just sucks stamina and time out of you when it wants...

I may just let autoplay do showdown since it appears the games are decided anyways

If you have 2 accounts in Superstar III, try to challenge each other and see if the score is genuine. Maybe you win 8-4 and it shows on your account in OPPONENT's TURN that it won 27-4 not 8-4

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.