• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Season 3 Bug/Glitch Thread

edlllpt

Pro 1
Re: Season 3 Glitch Thread

I got regular percentages yesterday in both quarters and today got 99%+ on all my shots in both quarters so it's still there but maybe a courtesy thing you get for 1 day but it also applied to the FB play friends H2H where I shot 100% in the 4th and so did the AI so it was a wild 20-14 quarter where everything out up went in and no defense was possible

Interesting.

I wondered if it could be a case of exaggerated line-up advantages that caused it. I was +6 in ovr yesterday. today It was only favorable by 2

Would that fit your advantages yesterday/today or should we exclude that hypothesis?

Also, something is badly labeled in the league masters requirement.

We already have Jokic, so that's not 5 tournaments

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

I got regular percentages yesterday in both quarters and today got 99%+ on all my shots in both quarters so it's still there but maybe a courtesy thing you get for 1 day but it also applied to the FB play friends H2H where I shot 100% in the 4th and so did the AI so it was a wild 20-14 quarter where everything out up went in and no defense was possible

Interesting.

I wondered if it could be a case of exaggerated line-up advantages that caused it. I was +6 in ovr yesterday. today It was only favorable by 2

Would that fit your advantages yesterday/today or should we exclude that hypothesis?

I was -1 and tied yesterday and today in LvL I was +3 both times but in FB play I was tied when it happened there as well but I played 2 quarters in that today and it only happened for the 4th quarter after it happened in my LvL drives

Yeah every league had that happen it carried over wins from last season and if you won then you got the LvL master/s that you had enough wins for but if you lost then it reset your wins to 0

Anatdoc

All-Star 3

Interesting.

How did u get jokic?

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

Interesting.

How did u get jokic?

Glitch counting S2 wins and if you won your 1st tournament you got the rewards for the amount of wins that carried over so if it brought over 15+ wins then you got all 3, if you got 5-14 wins then you got Jokic and McCollum, and if you got 1-4 then you got just McCollum but if you lost it reset your win total to 0 on the outside but deep down it counted them because despite losing the 1st tournament I got Jokic after getting McCollum a few hours ago and now it says 5/15

Well, one mystery is solved. I keep getting messages about special offers on Asia only to get sent to the free pack. Turns out we can't get any of the real money packs like Iguodala or Korver.

edlllpt

Pro 1

Today's maintenance was only to add new packs right?

The stamina issue in SD persists.

edlllpt

Pro 1

Brian said they can't solve the SD problem without a client update.

hmm that also seems to mean that it will take a while to get a fix .

I'm hoping they fix / clean old league requirements soon. These may hurt leagues that are trying to recruit people.

Did they address this bug?

Or maybe @asros is reading this and can provide an answer?

rrfb

Rookie 1

Not sure if anyone has mentioned it yet, but a good number of the gold rookie cards are unauctionable for some reason.

betaman411

All-Star 1

I paused one of the NBA Today live events (Elite Player Spin I think) just before completing it and then resumed and won. I got the award but the event then showed a resume button instead of play so I played it again. No stamina but also no reward.

rrfb

Rookie 1

Not sure if anyone has mentioned it yet, but a good number of the gold rookie cards are unauctionable for some reason.
Update: I pulled two 70 Moritz Wagners from the gold rookie set today. One was auctionable, one wasn't. I also have an unauctionable Josh Okogie, Robert Williams, and DiVincenzo, but I've seen several of them on the AH. So it seems like it doesn't matter what the card is. Any of them can come up either auctionable or unauctionable?

ukmj23

Rookie 1

The hitbox for the shooting button must be like 4 pixels large, cause I keep missing it.

Shooting deep threes with Andre Roberson in LVL and getting 100% shots.

I play on a 6 inch screen.. what I noticed is the game isnt optimised for a large screen like last season.. hence the buttons are more towards the centre than the edge.. I too keep missing the shoot or steal button.. its affecting my gameplay.. but not expecting a fix to happen anytime soon

I have the same problem with my Samsung Galaxy S9+ which has a bigger screen. Not only do I miss occasionally the buttons due to the already described reasons but also the lower part of the gameplay seems just cut off that I can't see the optimum shooting indicator meter around the player when dribbling close to the lower touchline.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3

Yup. Same issues.. playing on a note 9.. my defence sucks right now as I keep missing the switch button

lsfchrisam

Rookie 1

I am wondering.. why do we need so many rookies set items when we only use them for exchange of the rookie silver players? And the award pack for climbing the showdown divisions are more of those useless items? Like seriously EA? Is that a glitch? I truly hope it is.

betaman411

All-Star 1

I?m finding the touchscreen to be very buggy on multiple iOS devices. As some have pointed out already, the pixel size of certain areas must be really small but also the home screen freezes constantly.

I am wondering.. why do we need so many rookies set items when we only use them for exchange of the rookie silver players? And the award pack for climbing the showdown divisions are more of those useless items? Like seriously EA? Is that a glitch? I truly hope it is.

Uhmm what are you talking about?. You need HUNDREDS of that bronze tokens to build a simple 80 elite

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.