• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

2019 Playoffs Underdogs Promo

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Just claimed my first 100 playerup pack and saved it but as Asif told me once you close the app and it goes to your inventory once you click on the pack the open later pack shows back up so now I'm on my way to get Butler in 2 days

dub365

All-Star 1
Weird, I couldn't save it. Everytime I force closed, it showed up at reboot. Oh well. I choose Iggy bc he's a lock. It doesn't matter bc I wouldn't be able to use anyone besides Capela and he's not going to the Finals.

Sirricky14

Rookie 1
Just claimed my first 100 playerup pack and saved it but as Asif told me once you close the app and it goes to your inventory once you click on the pack the open later pack shows back up so now I'm on my way to get Butler in 2 days

Stewie, which is better McDermott with Clutch Ability or Butler?
I might get Jokic...McDermott is doing fine in my LU

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Stewie, which is better McDermott with Clutch Ability or Butler?
I might get Jokic...McDermott is doing fine in my LU
On paper I'd say Butler I haven't played with Butler yet but both will be on my team to help reach 5 matching for Booker but once I get Butler in 2 days I'll have something to compare between them and I'll let you know how it goes

Gemilan

Rookie 1
About to get that 100 ovr player with the possibility to upgrade to 103, any thoughts on which I should get guys ? I think Iguodala is the most obvious choice here, he would be perfect for the bench.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
About to get that 100 ovr player with the possibility to upgrade to 103, any thoughts on which I should get guys ? I think Iguodala is the most obvious choice here, he would be perfect for the bench.
Get the pack then close the game and save the pack until the series' get more obvious who the winner will be because while Iggy is on the best team his card is by far the worst so I suggest getting one of the other players and all those series' are too close to call just now so just wait it out

So we can save the pack and pick 1 of the 4 103ovr players once its all decided, great to know. Its strange how dub365 dub365 wasnt able to save his. Hopefully thats not a fix that went out after you guys were able to save yours.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
So we can save the pack and pick 1 of the 4 103ovr players once its all decided, great to know. Its strange how dub365 dub365 wasnt able to save his. Hopefully thats not a fix that went out after you guys were able to save yours.
I would say claim during a deciding game so for example if the Blazers are up by double digits in the last minute against Denver in game 5 and the Blazers already have a 3-1 lead then I'd say it's safe to claim Kanter if that's who you want same goes for anyone else while it may be safe to wait until all the series' are done you never know with EA

Altavilla

Pro 1
Claimed my 100 player-up pack yesterday, force closed the game and it worked (pack now saved).

Still no clue on who to pick even after i know which teams reach the conference finals

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Claimed my 100 player-up pack yesterday, force closed the game and it worked (pack now saved).

Still no clue on who to pick even after i know which teams reach the conference finals
Same here .. was leaning twrds vanvleet .. but with curry (and maybe kyrie) wont need him.. want gasol (3 shooting pf with rebounding)..

Cortes

Rookie 1
I'm at 29.700. I guess I missed 2 or 3 first-win events already, if not more. So tired after last promo when I claimed Rodman in the last hour with help of season mode AP.. such a terrible experience for my brain lol.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.