• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

2019 Playoffs Underdogs Promo

Watermelon3

Rookie 1
This promo is pretty rigged. The booster packs only give 1500 points, and other than the events, it's pretty hard to get points (compared to the Easter promo).

Nah. You need 8k pts less for the 1st master & 30k less for the 2nd master compared to the Spring promo. Also this one last 1 extra day.

I have the court + jersey boost, so 25%. 63 pts per SD win & 48 per season game.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I added the stats of the playerup cards
I added the primary stats and I moved all 12 images to under the corresponding names in the list of players so it's no longer at the bottom of the post it's now they're near the top

Lethal

Rookie 1
When we reach that milestone is there anyway to hold of opening the choose-of-a-100 pack?

I never really delay in open packs, like what people do with bonus packs, but this seems like a perfect time to delay opening the pack to we know who will be in the conference finals.

When we reach that milestone is there anyway to hold of opening the choose-of-a-100 pack?

I never really delay in open packs, like what people do with bonus packs, but this seems like a perfect time to delay opening the pack to we know who will be in the conference finals.
Just close the app and it will be saved in your inventory. Only thing I don't know is if we can save them and open them once the winners are decided. I'm sure you can. The only way they can make it so you can't save it is having the pack disappear which i don't see them doing.

Steve Rogers

Rookie 2
Just close the app and it will be saved in your inventory. Only thing I don't know is if we can save them and open them once the winners are decided. I'm sure you can. The only way they can make it so you can't save it is having the pack disappear which i don't see them doing.
Idk if thats gonna work....once have force closed in sd after reaching legend level,and game just gave me the court,but for now all milestones have option open later/reveal all

Asif

Rookie 1
I suggest to save the player up pack until a series is about to end on paper Kanter looks the best and the Blazers are playing the most inexperienced team left in the playoffs so if I had to choose one right now it would definitely be Kanter since his stats blow 103 Jokic's away at just a 100 so at 103 it would be an epic slaughter

Stewie we can't do open later for that 100 ovr pack
wen we get that pack like wen it is on our scrren den if we close the game the pack would automatically be saved I guess ?

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Stewie we can't do open later for that 100 ovr pack
wen we get that pack like wen it is on our scrren den if we close the game the pack would automatically be saved I guess ?
I know the button is gone on select packs (ones that have you choose an item) but juke said to just close the app and it will be in the inventory but Steve Rogers just said he tried that with an SD legend pack and it gave him a random reward so I don't know where else to go from here other than just choosing a player when you get the pack but I'm sure someone will test it out and if it fails they will go berserk so we'll wait until then I guess but once you're close to the pack stop what you're doing and make sure it wasn't tested yet

dub365

All-Star 1
Whats the concensus on buying the court.. ?.. worth it?
I bought it. I'll be able to get 2 Masters and both Mascot boost cards so I guess it's worth it. Might be able to hit 104 once I get em both. Thought it would be a better deal bc I thought the mascots gave Underdog point boost as well but they don't.

I think you could still get 2 Masters if you only buy the 2nd boost jersey for $1.99 and grind the shit out of seasons... My math says so at least

Asif

Rookie 1
I know the button is gone on select packs (ones that have you choose an item) but juke said to just close the app and it will be in the inventory but Steve Rogers just said he tried that with an SD legend pack and it gave him a random reward so I don't know where else to go from here other than just choosing a player when you get the pack but I'm sure someone will test it out and if it fails they will go berserk so we'll wait until then I guess but once you're close to the pack stop what you're doing and make sure it wasn't tested yet

Let's see

Idk if thats gonna work....once have force closed in sd after reaching legend level,and game just gave me the court,but for now all milestones have option open later/reveal all
It worked for me. I saved my court pack and opened it later by closing the app.
@Stewie may be we can test it by saving the 97ovr choice pack. I'll try it once i get there. If we can save that pack I'm sure we can save the 100 choice pack.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
I bought it. I'll be able to get 2 Masters and both Mascot boost cards so I guess it's worth it. Might be able to hit 104 once I get em both. Thought it would be a better deal bc I thought the mascots gave Underdog point boost as well but they don't.

I think you could still get 2 Masters if you only buy the 2nd boost jersey for $1.99 and grind the shit out of seasons... My math says so at least
Ok thanks. Was wondering if 25% boost (jersey + court) would get me to a second master...

JohannUTC

Rookie 1
Ok so I need a C and a SF from this promo and I was wondering which master and which 100 ovr I should be going for. This is my team:

IMG_3636.jpg

Edit: This was a screenshot from yesterday before I got my boost jersey and got Horry to 101.

dub365

All-Star 1
Ok thanks. Was wondering if 25% boost (jersey + court) would get me to a second master...
If you only have 1 jersey + court, I think you'll only get to 85k if you just play blitz events. You'll have to get another 2k points per day from Seasons. You can still do the trick where you lose season game and you get back 10 stamina. If you do that for several hours, then spend remaining stamina on blitz, should be totally doable.

If you're gonna spend NBA cash on the court, $1.99 for the extra jersey will save your sanity

dub365

All-Star 1
Ok so I need a C and a SF from this promo and I was wondering which master and which 100 ovr I should be going for. This is my team:

View attachment 978

Edit: This was a screenshot from yesterday before I got my boost jersey and got Horry to 101.
I'd go for Butler & move Rip to bench, then get Kanter for C. He's got good stats for a 100 & there's a tiny chance he'll upgrade to 103 if the Blazers can catch fire.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
If you only have 1 jersey + court, I think you'll only get to 85k if you just play blitz events. You'll have to get another 2k points per day from Seasons. You can still do the trick where you lose season game and you get back 10 stamina. If you do that for several hours, then spend remaining stamina on blitz, should be totally doable.

If you're gonna spend NBA cash on the court, $1.99 for the extra jersey will save your sanity
Ok thanks.
Did the season grind for the last one. Dont feel like i can do it again .. anyway let me see how the promo goes.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.