• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

2019 Playoffs Underdogs Promo

JohannUTC

Rookie 1
I'd go for Butler & move Rip to bench, then get Kanter for C. He's got good stats for a 100 & there's a tiny chance he'll upgrade to 103 if the Blazers can catch fire.
Do the Trailblazers have a better chance of winning than the Rockets though?

Steve Rogers

Rookie 2
Is this true?

Mine says + 140% bec. I tried to use Players from other promos..
Is this a visual glitch only? Not really adding points?
I have 80% bonus with carrots and street event players,but im not getting nothing extra..even created special lineup for season,again nothing...check with other guys

Chico

Rookie 1
I
I have 80% bonus with carrots and street event players,but im not getting nothing extra..even created special lineup for season,again nothing...check with other guys

I believe it’s a visual glitch, one of my league mates had 180% bonus but he said thy don’t add to his total points

2557C6EF-4BBE-40C7-A0E9-41555C0EFD0B.jpeg

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Do the Trailblazers have a better chance of winning than the Rockets though?
They have a much better shot because the Blazers like the Spurs have 2 stars and way more playoff experience than the Nuggets who are new to the playoffs and only have 1 star I have Blazers winning in 6 maybe 7 but either way I don't see the Nuggets winning the series despite last night's game whereas the Rockets are playing the Warriors with less depth than they had last year when they took them to 7 and Harden is already on a cold streak dating back to round 1 which is the opposite of what they need to beat the Warriors

Lethal

Rookie 1
Does the Monthly Master objective give 750 carrots like it shows?

Or does it give 750 underdog tokens and EA just hasn't updated the carrot image to an underdog shield image?

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Does the Monthly Master objective give 750 carrots like it shows?

Or does it give 750 underdog tokens and EA just hasn't updated the carrot image to an underdog shield image?
No it gives carrots they said they will fix it tomorrow but didn't say that they would give us the 1,500 points we would be missing at that point

G2theMoney

Rookie 3
We aren't getting squat..

Reply from Brian:

They are correct, objectives are not designed to give out playoff points. We've kept the rewards budget pretty centralized in the blitzes/showdown/season/leagues

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
We aren't getting squat..

Reply from Brian:

They are correct, objectives are not designed to give out playoff points. We've kept the rewards budget pretty centralized in the blitzes/showdown/season/leagues
Well then that means once again Jenny was misinformed as she made it seem we would be getting a change to underdog points come tomorrow not that they would fix the fact that it shows any promo points being given out

Watermelon3

Rookie 1
This promo is complete bs for me. I’ve grinded my a** off these past 2 days and I’m still standing at 16600 points. Wtf? This campaign is ridiculous, and it’s so much harder to grind.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
This promo is complete bs for me. I’ve grinded my a** off these past 2 days and I’m still standing at 16600 points. Wtf? This campaign is ridiculous, and it’s so much harder to grind.
It takes longer to get high amount of points due to fewer packs and no daily boost for MM objectives but the masters require less points as well

I'd much rather get 203 points per 75 stamina from events than 255 points per 75 stamina from season mode

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Because of Curry making Irving less valuable I may choose Jokic as my 2nd master and use my 2 player up packs on Gasol and Vanvleet (just for the defensive style since once I get the Boomer item I will be running defensive lineup and getting to +7 steal and OBD will help a lot) if they win their matchups it sucks they didn't make any 100+ SG cards this promo and that the only other defensive card outside of Jimmy and Vanvleet belongs to Capella and his team won't make it past game 6 at the most barring a serious injury to Curry and/or KD

Steve Rogers

Rookie 2
Because of Curry making Irving less valuable I may choose Jokic as my 2nd master and use my 2 player up packs on Gasol and Vanvleet (just for the defensive style since once I get the Boomer item I will be running defensive lineup and getting to +7 steal and OBD will help a lot) if they win their matchups it sucks they didn't make any 100+ SG cards this promo and that the only other defensive card outside of Jimmy and Vanvleet belongs to Capella and his team won't make it past game 6 at the most barring a serious injury to Curry and/or KD
That Boomer will be a massive hit for SD with steal and OBD + 15% rep&fans...and defensive lineup is pretty much the best for AI

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.