• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

2019 Playoffs Underdogs Promo

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
I never got it. I know another guy who did and he had the weekly pass. There was a weird screen from the weekly pass pack that appeared every time he logged back in. Lasted for about 18hrs.
Surprised i got it. Had just spent 500 cash to finish a second master when i got it.. Got another 100 player in the time remaining atleast.
Ads have been weird this year. Some of my league mates still dont get any ads. I get it only on lg device not on my samsung device.. Just so variable.

timsg0102

Rookie 2
Thank goodness I didn't go for Kyrie.

I mean with Murray prev & the current Curry UA promo, I didn't see the need for Kyrie.

Plus I gotten the Jason Kidd 104 Mayo card for free by just opening the ordinary 12-hr gen pack. :)🤪

asyuy

Rookie 1
Anyone knows when will the 100 players be upgraded to 103? I chose Iggy, but he’a still 100. Is it today, since the 2 Game 7s just concluded?

timsg0102

Rookie 2
I guess all 3 main underdogs like Kyrie, Jimmy and Joker won't get their free token upgrades since none of their teams qualified for the ECF/WCF?

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Yes. Since they’re already at 103. But the player selection seems ominous, right? All 3 masters did not advance to the CF. Wow!
Just a coincidence but all 3 were on teams seen as the underdogs so it could easily be their prediction and for once they got it right

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I thought the Nuggets were at an advantage over the Blazers? Or is this event about underdogs in the entire playoffs?
They had the advantage in terms of seed but they were the underdogs overall in that matchup no one took them serious as true contenders

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
They had the advantage in terms of seed but they were the underdogs overall in that matchup no one took them serious as true contenders
I think no one took them serious vs teams like rockets/warriors/okc bcz of experience..
But after nurk went down noone though the blazers had a chance either.. denver actually tanked a few matches to avoid hous/gsw and get blazers.
But ya the general lack of playoff experience was the major point agst them, which turned out to be true.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I think no one took them serious vs teams like rockets/warriors/okc bcz of experience..
But after nurk went down noone though the blazers had a chance either.. denver actually tanked a few matches to avoid hous/gsw and get blazers.
But ya the general lack of playoff experience was the major point agst them, which turned out to be true.
Yep that was why I knew they wouldn't make it past Portland I don't think a team with almost nothing but playoff rookies has ever made it to the conference finals

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.