• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

2019 Playoffs Underdogs Promo

Altavilla

Pro 1
Oh yeah I didn't watch the videos I just saw a pic I can't stand his videos but it's dumb they have 2 different spots for 2pt clutch which is brand new but so far only 1 spot for 3pt clutch
Maybe they couldn’t decide between the 2 and made both waiting for user feedback. It if was that, I think it was the right choice.

Gemilan

Rookie 1
Bucks have led the series 3-1 already, thinking about Gasol as I had good experiences with him last season. Kanter is still a solid choice but I'm afraid that Blazers cannot stop Nuggets right now.

Sirricky14

Rookie 1
Wait for 5 match...and if Bucks are leading by large margin in dying minutesof last quarter select Gasol if you want...and at 103 i think he will be good

Thank you Sir Steve!

Just got him and He is a good overall card. His three ball are fire tho just having a 93 stat and grab rebounds pretty well. I can’t imagined if he will be a 103 card. Pretty solid!

betaman411

All-Star 1
For what it’s worth, I highly doubt you have to possess the card prior to the outcome. This whole concept is half baked. What if a series only went 4 or 5 games and finishes before the promo ends? I also bet the cards don’t get upgraded until all series are complete ( by round).

I wont take any risk & will open the pack thursday morning before the promo ends. I dont want to see the "unexpected error" when I open the pack or the app crashing after they edit the players stats

cire2245

Rookie 3
I am guessing that once the series has been concluded, they will give us token and will add sets to exchange for their 103 versions.

betaman411

All-Star 1
Just to clarify, I agree you should open pack prior to the conclusion of this promo. I was implying that you don’t have to do it before a particular game ends that decides a series.

Ailman

Rookie 1
The game as a whole is bugging out including some cards staying up for several hours after they are sold
I have other stamina issues I can't go into detail here, I basically got a second master for free. Thats why I am asking if anyone else is having that kinda of stamina luck. It's basically unlimited now.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I have other stamina issues I can't go into detail here, I basically got a second master for free. Thats why I am asking if anyone else is having that kinda of stamina luck. It's basically unlimited now.
Some are I know some people on Reddit are messing around with stamina the same way people used to a few months ago and in my experience no that isn't happening I tried and I'm still getting the same 10 max

G2theMoney

Rookie 3
Dude, delete asap.. don't fudge it 4 any1...

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Some are I know some people on Reddit are messing around with stamina the same way people used to a few months ago and in my experience no that isn't happening I tried and I'm still getting the same 10 max
Ya same here..really would have welcomed it for the second master. Really close to it

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.