• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

2019 Playoffs Underdogs Promo

jcrou82

Rookie 1
My predictions based on gut only so take it as you will:

MIL beats Bos in 6 - Greek freak just seems hungrier than most

TOR beats Phil in 5 - Kawahi may be too much, plus Phil reminds me like a team built star studded like GSW (before KD) but needing another year to mesh better

HOU beats Gsw in 7 - but this could go either way. I think/hope HOU has learned from last year and that game Harden ranked in the first half may prove they can win when he can’t. Score. But jazz aren’t as strong defensively as Gsw could be

DEN beats Por in 6 - could go either way here too but just feel like Dame is hungry but CJ would really need to turn it on to win

Again just my 2 cents

Chico

Rookie 1
My predictions based on gut only so take it as you will:

MIL beats Bos in 6 - Greek freak just seems hungrier than most

TOR beats Phil in 5 - Kawahi may be too much, plus Phil reminds me like a team built star studded like GSW (before KD) but needing another year to mesh better

HOU beats Gsw in 7 - but this could go either way. I think/hope HOU has learned from last year and that game Harden ranked in the first half may prove they can win when he can’t. Score. But jazz aren’t as strong defensively as Gsw could be

DEN beats Por in 6 - could go either way here too but just feel like Dame is hungry but CJ would really need to turn it on to win

Again just my 2 cents

In my opinion;

BOS beats Mil in 6 - just make sure to stop the Greek freak like Game 1
TOR beats Phi in 5 - Kawhi proves game 1 his on another level compared to any Philly star
GSW beats Hou in 7 - Home court advantage
DEN beats Por in 7 - again Home court advantage

jeforious

Rookie 1
In my opinion;

BOS beats Mil in 6 - just make sure to stop the Greek freak like Game 1
TOR beats Phi in 5 - Kawhi proves game 1 his on another level compared to any Philly star
GSW beats Hou in 7 - Home court advantage
DEN beats Por in 7 - again Home court advantage

What if Sixers asked dem guys and used Game Guardian hack?? maybe they can beat Boston then? :)

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I suggest to save the player up pack until a series is about to end on paper Kanter looks the best and the Blazers are playing the most inexperienced team left in the playoffs so if I had to choose one right now it would definitely be Kanter since his stats blow 103 Jokic's away at just a 100 so at 103 it would be an epic slaughter

G2theMoney

Rookie 3
my early prediction is 9000-10k pts per day.. 2 masters for f2p (with min expense on coin packs)..
agreed, packs should be saved, have done this for Spring also.. fingers crossed

Asif

Rookie 1
Just went to ilogics channel noticed a strange thing
On Middleton card it says 3 clutch (look carefully )
So it means kyrie and Jimmy has 2 pointer clutch (ie a midrange )...........

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-04-29-15-25-57.png
    Screenshot_2019-04-29-15-25-57.png
    1,015 KB · Views: 238
  • Screenshot_2019-04-29-15-28-02.png
    Screenshot_2019-04-29-15-28-02.png
    743.5 KB · Views: 225

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Just went to ilogics channel noticed a strange thing
On Middleton card it says 3 clutch (look carefully )
So it means kyrie and Jimmy has 2 pointer clutch (ie a midrange )...........
It said it was 2 point clutch ever since the news came out
Campaign Masters
  1. 103 OVR Platinum Kyrie Irving, PG, BOS, can be upgraded to add +3 Dribble to Team and 2 Point Clutch ability
  2. 103 OVR Platinum Jimmy Butler, SF, PHI, can be upgraded to add +3 On Ball Defense to Team and 2 Point Clutch ability

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I suggest to save the player up pack until a series is about to end on paper Kanter looks the best and the Blazers are playing the most inexperienced team left in the playoffs so if I had to choose one right now it would definitely be Kanter since his stats blow 103 Jokic's away at just a 100 so at 103 it would be an epic slaughter
Apparently you can't save the choice packs so EA thought ahead so we can't get a leg up on them

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Like the court pack when you reach legend in SD there probably won't be an option to open later but if you close the app it just gets added to your inventory.
Yeah I noticed they added that for the legend oak too but yeah you make a good point on that lol

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Damn the maintenance took away the boosted underdog points that combined with carrots not it only counts underdog items

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Apparently it's double 2pt clutch instead of just a single 3pt clutch... As well as Brian's biggest fan that comments on all of his tweets lol
Screenshot_20190429-130254.png

jeforious

Rookie 1
How do even get the Ability Token?? do we get it as a reward by hitting certain amount of Underdog points? Is it similar to Marshmello?

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
How do even get the Ability Token?? do we get it as a reward by hitting certain amount of Underdog points? Is it similar to Marshmello?
Yeah it's the same format they seem to be using for the majority of promos since Venice Beach

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Here are the boosts levels for the boost items this one is perfect for live event lineups whereas the Boomer one will be perfect for SD with 15% fan and rep boosts and +7 steal and OBD
43a9d82.png

Holy hell that dragon mascot. Just put it on my lineup & boosted me to 102 ovr. Just like that lmao. Boosted my Horry, Lillard & Booker all +1 at the same time.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.