• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Spaceball Promo

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
the actual player that we will need to level up is the one after 90x upgrade right? can i reuse the silver player that they give to upgrade for the 90x level up completion?
Yes.
No.
Look up the whole thread for trained lineups

TomH

Pro 2
I'm not one to rant but this is the most idiotic thing ive read from Brian. They have never been "top of the curve" players and he has the nerve to call them top of the curve after releasing a ton of 107s while keeping SD masters at 107. Now If they were 107s WITH a team boost or ability, or 108-109s then he would have a point! And on top of that he has the nerve to say they require some work when people have been playing SD for months stacking tokens and now can't do shit with them. It's things like this that cause backlash and shows just out of touch they are with what players want!

Completely detached from (or belligerent towards) players’ experiences. What a dick this guy. (If I was his boss, I’d tell him “no Twitter or find somewhere else to play).

TomH

Pro 2
It is guaranteed to get 2 foam tokens a week if u reach legend..
Right. If you get a couple lucky pulls, you can get one. I did. But I just pulled back 15 100s from sets and put them on the ah. And quick sold all my tokens for about 200k coins.

And then there is the 2 (or 3 for legends) week cool down on the exchange sets in Daily Beats sets. Wow!

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
It is guaranteed to get 2 foam tokens a week if u reach legend..
Specifically you need to be top 2500 to get the 2nd one I haven't played SD that much to know if 400k is automatically top 2500 but just in case it's not I just wanted to clarify for those that don't know yet it's 1 for reaching legend tier and another for top 2500 lol

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Specifically you need to be top 2500 to get the 2nd one I haven't played SD that much to know if 400k is automatically top 2500 but just in case it's not I just wanted to clarify for those that don't know yet it's 1 for reaching legend tier and another for top 2500 lol
Yup. Wanted to correct that.. nope reaching legend doesnt get u in top 2500.. did reach last week on my alt

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Yup. Wanted to correct that.. nope reaching legend doesnt get u in top 2500.. did reach last week on my alt
Yeah I figured but couldn't guarantee that was the case because I haven't attempted to reach legend tier since like the last SD update

betaman411

All-Star 1
It's definitely not Top 2500. 450k is around Top 5k and that's because of the anticpated OVR increase. I don't have enough stamina this week to do much more than Legend and even then probably will just do the objectives. Top 2500 is not "easy" and requires lots of stamina with the recent changes to SD (I lost to a 101 as a 108 after winning my quarter by 15...smh).

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
It's definitely not Top 2500. 450k is around Top 5k and that's because of the anticpated OVR increase. I don't have enough stamina this week to do much more than Legend and even then probably will just do the objectives. Top 2500 is not "easy" and requires lots of stamina with the recent changes to SD (I lost to a 101 as a 108 after winning my quarter by 15...smh).
Yeah I figured I just haven't tried to play that much SD in like a couple months

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Yeah I figured I just haven't tried to play that much SD in like a couple months
Same here.. promo sucks out all the stamina.. that's why play sd on my alt just for fun.. had given up on my alt for a few months.. its ironic that we dont get to enjoy the players we earn.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Same here.. promo sucks out all the stamina.. that's why play sd on my alt just for fun.. had given up on my alt for a few months.. its ironic that we dont get to enjoy the players we earn.
Yeah this dev team hates that stuff

Altavilla

Pro 1
On Spaceball...
Like I'd hoped for this has become a lot more fun after I got taller players. The drills/events are now fun to do.
I'm playing this relaxed and not caring that much if I even get a master at this point, now that I'm a 109. I actually welcome this as a break.
Maybe EA left this campaign's masters at 107 precisely to add more relevance to the other new 107s. If it was so they've succeeded and I think it was a good move.

On SD...
I'm not happy that the new SD players are a letdown. As it stands I can't fit ANY of them in my team so I don't have any real use for them. And they just came out so... will I ever use SD players in S3 again?
Like others mentioned, if at least they had team boosts...

Other than the new SD players, I think the game experience is very satisfying right now.
I still haven't seen a 110 team and I'm now a 109. So I'm at the same OVR level as heavy p2p players, which is a very rare occurrence since I started S3.
A lot of new 107 Daily Beats players just came out and I'm focusing on that and enjoying it.

jeforious

Rookie 1
Asasince said:
I'm at 90 ovr rn, is it possible to get 107 Ovr master for me ? I'm free to play anw.
Thanks before

Lucky you brother!

This question might be a bit repetitive, I'm ONE day behind and ONLY got to 82ovr :( i want 107 KD is there hope for me? i plan to buy the daily coin packs if that helps.

Thanks.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Asasince said:
I'm at 90 ovr rn, is it possible to get 107 Ovr master for me ? I'm free to play anw.
Thanks before

Lucky you brother!

This question might be a bit repetitive, I'm ONE day behind and ONLY got to 82ovr :( i want 107 KD is there hope for me? i plan to buy the daily coin packs if that helps.

Thanks.
Yes you can get KD you just need to play all your first wins

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.