• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Spaceball Promo

Altavilla

Pro 1
Drills are crazy hard. Specially the warm-ups.

The more i play this the happier i get about skipping this campaign. If this goes on I’ll probably give up on the campaign altogether and just do SD or elevate

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Drills are crazy hard. Specially the warm-ups.

The more i play this the happier i get about skipping this campaign. If this goes on I’ll probably give up on the campaign altogether and just do SD or elevate
once u upgrade ur team the drills arent that bad..
the rings one is the only one that sort of takes getting used to.
stamina is the major issue im seeing right now

Altavilla

Pro 1
once u upgrade ur team the drills arent that bad..
the rings one is the only one that sort of takes getting used to.
stamina is the major issue im seeing right now
The rings one is so so. My problem is shooting 3s over giants with dwarves and specially the assist ones

Last edited:

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Each round of blitzes gives u 57 space dust tokens..
For this who want to calculate..
Think u need 250 to max a master from 97 to 106

Diavolo posted on Discord this step by step guide. May help with some questions:

Spaceball Campaign Quick Guide

Many players on our Discord needed help on this new campaign. So I decided to write a quick guide on how to get to the OVR 107 Masters.

1. Play the Earth events to get your Starting Five Gold Players (Paul, George, Durant, Markannen, Capela)
  2. Update your Lineup after you completed all Earth events. The constellation CASSIOPEIA will be unlocked (there you find the first blitz events).
  3. Start to train all your players. You get the Tokens by playing the blitz events/Warmup events or by opening your saved bonus packs.
  4. After you trained your Tier 1 players 50 times the next constellation (LYRA) will be unlocked. Continue with those blitz events.
  5. After you trained your Tier 1 players 80 times the next constellation (PEGASUS) will be unlocked and you get new players (Tier 2).
  6. Update your Lineup. Continue to train the new players.
  7. After you trained your Tier 2 players 50 times the next constellation (URSA MINOR) will be unlocked.
  8. After you trained your Tier 2 players 80 times the next constellation (ORION) will be unlocked and you get new players (Tier 3).
  9. Now start to train the Master you want to complete at the end (OVR 107). Max him out. After that continue with all the bench players and Capela and Markannen. Dont train the other Masters now because you need the stamina. Right now we just want the COSMIC SOLAR SYSTEM and the event for our first Master to be unlocked.
  10. Do Step 9 until you reached OVR 96 and your first Master reached OVR 106.
  11. Play the unlocked event on COSMIC SOLAR SYSTEM until you reached 150 Light Years. Now you have all the tokens to complete the OVR 107 set for your first Master. Put your OVR 106 Master and the 2 Tokens into the set and complete it. Congratulations, you got your first OVR 107 Master.
  12. If you still have enough time (or bonus packs) start to level up your second Master to OVR 106.
  13. Play the new unlocked event on COSMIC SOLAR SYSTEM until you reached 900 Light Years. Put the OVR 106 Master and the 2 Tokens into the set to get your second OVR 107 Master.
  14. If you still have enough time (or bonus packs) start to level up your third Master to OVR 106.
  15. Play the new unlocked event on COSMIC SOLAR SYSTEM until you reached 1500 Light Years. Put your third OVR 106 Master and the last 2 Tokens into the set. Now you have completed all Masters.
Most of us will get 1 or 2 Master depending on how many bonus packs we had saved and how much NBA cash we want to use.

I really hope that I could help.

Amma

Rookie 1
Diavolo posted on Discord this step by step guide. May help with some questions:

Spaceball Campaign Quick Guide

Many players on our Discord needed help on this new campaign. So I decided to write a quick guide on how to get to the OVR 107 Masters.

1. Play the Earth events to get your Starting Five Gold Players (Paul, George, Durant, Markannen, Capela)
  2. Update your Lineup after you completed all Earth events. The constellation CASSIOPEIA will be unlocked (there you find the first blitz events).
  3. Start to train all your players. You get the Tokens by playing the blitz events/Warmup events or by opening your saved bonus packs.
  4. After you trained your Tier 1 players 50 times the next constellation (LYRA) will be unlocked. Continue with those blitz events.
  5. After you trained your Tier 1 players 80 times the next constellation (PEGASUS) will be unlocked and you get new players (Tier 2).
  6. Update your Lineup. Continue to train the new players.
  7. After you trained your Tier 2 players 50 times the next constellation (URSA MINOR) will be unlocked.
  8. After you trained your Tier 2 players 80 times the next constellation (ORION) will be unlocked and you get new players (Tier 3).
  9. Now start to train the Master you want to complete at the end (OVR 107). Max him out. After that continue with all the bench players and Capela and Markannen. Dont train the other Masters now because you need the stamina. Right now we just want the COSMIC SOLAR SYSTEM and the event for our first Master to be unlocked.
  10. Do Step 9 until you reached OVR 96 and your first Master reached OVR 106.
  11. Play the unlocked event on COSMIC SOLAR SYSTEM until you reached 150 Light Years. Now you have all the tokens to complete the OVR 107 set for your first Master. Put your OVR 106 Master and the 2 Tokens into the set and complete it. Congratulations, you got your first OVR 107 Master.
  12. If you still have enough time (or bonus packs) start to level up your second Master to OVR 106.
  13. Play the new unlocked event on COSMIC SOLAR SYSTEM until you reached 900 Light Years. Put the OVR 106 Master and the 2 Tokens into the set to get your second OVR 107 Master.
  14. If you still have enough time (or bonus packs) start to level up your third Master to OVR 106.
  15. Play the new unlocked event on COSMIC SOLAR SYSTEM until you reached 1500 Light Years. Put your third OVR 106 Master and the last 2 Tokens into the set. Now you have completed all Masters.
Most of us will get 1 or 2 Master depending on how many bonus packs we had saved and how much NBA cash we want to use.

I really hope that I could help.

Wait I don't understand, we have to train the Master we want to complete at the end (OVR 107) after got tier 3 until OVR 106 ? Not 97 ?

See this one, no 106 but 97 and two tokens needed.

Screenshot_20190716-113120.png

dub365

All-Star 1
Wait I don't understand, we have to train the Master we want to complete at the end (OVR 107) after got tier 3 until OVR 106 ? Not 97 ?

See this one, no 106 but 97 and two tokens needed.

View attachment 1691

You can put any OVR version of the Masters in the set....but you have to train them to 106 on order to get the Planetary Rover token

Last edited:

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
You can put any OVR version of the Masters in the set....but you have to train them to 106 on order to get the Planetary Rover token
This.
Plus u need to get the space lineup to 96 to unlock the kd event which gives u light years to get the mission patch
@dub what's ur plan after u train kd to 106.. training cp3/pg13 or the other players

zgally24

Rookie 1
You have 4 more 70 ovr gold players with coin boost (like that Rondo). Train those until you get the pop up screen that give you the next tier of players
You have 4 more 70 ovr gold players with coin boost (like that Rondo). Train those until you get the pop up screen that give you the next tier of players
I figured out I never received 3 of the gold 70 players I was supposed to so I contacted EA, other people were missing same players so hoping they can help

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.