• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Spaceball Promo

TomH

Pro 2
Just in case there was any doubt about who was behind the SD Masters debacle, here is EA Brian telling us why. Evidently it’s not enough we grind SD for 3 months to earn these cards (it’s like a 3 month promo) - hey, these are top of the curve cards and we should have to really work for them. (Just when I thought I was out, he drags me back in). What an arrogant, clueless prig.

FE4D7059-065A-4E47-B3DC-4EF1E9642C82.jpeg

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Just in case there was any doubt about who was behind the SD Masters debacle, here is EA Brian telling us why. Evidently it’s not enough we grind SD for 3 months to earn these cards (it’s like a 3 month promo) - hey, these are top of the curve cards and we should have to really work for them. (Just when I thought I was out, he drags me back in). What an arrogant, clueless prig.

View attachment 1715
Redundant response by him considering they are unauctionable and there are 107s that grow on trees that flooded the market the cards you can't sell should be easier to get then the ones you can

Another stupid thing about this promo. If your OVR goes down while you’re training your bench you get the milestone achievement for constellations you’ve already unlocked.

I think I’ll pitch an idea for the next promo where you have to race against time to fix all the bugs before EA releases it’s next shitty promo.

dub365

All-Star 1

View attachment 1715
I'd like to slap some sense into him. In what world are the SD Masters.....top of the curve? I'd much rather have half of the 20-30
(!) GOTW and FB 107s they just released yesterday. Wtf is wrong with that guy? And F#ck him for saying they "should take some effort to obtain". Wtf do you call all the hours we already spent playing SD? Jackass

dub365

All-Star 1
Are those light years repeatable events or just first win?
You get 10 light years for 50 stamina. Repeatable. First win only gives Coin/Xp bonus

There's an event for each Master that only unlocks when you get the Master to 106 but light years work for all of em so you can get all you need from just one Master's event. You get a Mission Patch once youve accumulated 150 light years, again at 900 total light years, and last one at 1500 total light years

View attachment 1715
I'm not one to rant but this is the most idiotic thing ive read from Brian. They have never been "top of the curve" players and he has the nerve to call them top of the curve after releasing a ton of 107s while keeping SD masters at 107. Now If they were 107s WITH a team boost or ability, or 108-109s then he would have a point! And on top of that he has the nerve to say they require some work when people have been playing SD for months stacking tokens and now can't do shit with them. It's things like this that cause backlash and shows just out of touch they are with what players want!

dub365

All-Star 1
I'm
I'm not one to rant but this is the most idiotic thing ive read from Brian. They have never been "top of the curve" players and he has the nerve to call them top of the curve after releasing a ton of 107s while keeping SD masters at 107. Now If they were 107s WITH a team boost or ability, or 108-109s then he would have a point! And on top of that he has the nerve to say they require some work when people have been playing SD for months stacking tokens and now can't do shit with them. It's things like this that cause backlash and shows just out of touch they are with what players want!

Exactly. At this point, by the time I can get enough of the damn platinum tokens, I won't have a need for any of the Masters. I'm almost at a 109 OVR. Wtf am I gonna do with another 107 without team boost or ability?

I feel like they've been tasked with making as much $ as possible before season end and by God they're gonna try & get it.... Except that they just pissed off a big segment of spenders.

ramizi

Rookie 2
I'm

Exactly. At this point, by the time I can get enough of the damn platinum tokens, I won't have a need for any of the Masters. I'm almost at a 109 OVR. Wtf am I gonna do with another 107 without team boost or ability?

I feel like they've been tasked with making as much $ as possible before season end and by God they're gonna try & get it.... Except that they just pissed off a big segment of spenders.

Yeh, in addition, the whole thing makes no sense from coins perspective:
If I just take into into account 75 100 overall players I get to way over 5 mil for just one card (in today's AH prices). So, why would anyone invest in the SD masters - just by a 107 for 2.5 mil...

SD handling (in this overall good season) is something between incompetence to negligence if you ask me.
I miss the S2 masters like Jordan or Haywood.

Steve Rogers

Rookie 2
"Should take some effort to obtain" wtf dude...i autoplayed once SD season to 230 place...AUTOPLAY!frigin AUTOPLAY
Does this guy has any supervisor?
No wonder that EA as a company is on downfall

cire2245

Rookie 3
‘Take some effort to obtain’?, i know someone who are grinding sd religiously making to legend and top 100 weekly, and after like months of waiting, were not an effort at all? They should at least guarantee a foam token for reaching legend.

Jehrzy

Rookie 1

View attachment 1715
Completely ridiculous. Totally dropping the ball here.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
‘Take some effort to obtain’?, i know someone who are grinding sd religiously making to legend and top 100 weekly, and after like months of waiting, were not an effort at all? They should at least guarantee a foam token for reaching legend.
It is guaranteed to get 2 foam tokens a week if u reach legend..

kaede

Rookie 1
the actual player that we will need to level up is the one after 90x upgrade right? can i reuse the silver player that they give to upgrade for the 90x level up completion?

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.