• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Spaceball Promo

zgally24

Rookie 1
Is there any chance on getting two masters cp3 and kd. I have kd at 104 and have not trained bench players. My total ovr is 91 . Should i level up cp3 or bench players. I m free to play btw. I want to get two masters. Can i reach 96 ovr with only 106 cp3 and 106 kd?
As of now I have CP at 106 and got the boost for him. I leveled up everyone on my bench to 91 plus leveled up the two 90s in my starting lineup to 98 and have KD at 102 right now. Just did the math to calculate if I can level him all the way to 106 and get his boost too before the event ends and it is possible

I don't ever hit update team bc it jacks with my other lineups.

Right when you get a good card and you hit update lineup that happens. But if you go into the individual lineup and hit best lineup it just does that individual lineup. It is a good way to see if you can get one of your lesser used lineups to see if ovr improves. FYI.

Chico

Rookie 1
I started late on the campaign, just got the elite Pack. What are the chances i’ll make 1 107 Master, suggestion on my next move.
08BDB0BD-9D73-4A2C-B349-7EB6FEA4643E.jpeg

Amma

Rookie 1
I started late on the campaign, just got the elite Pack. What are the chances i’ll make 1 107 Master, suggestion on my next move. View attachment 1752

Start train what master you want to go with, reach 106 and then start train Lauri and capela until lvl 8 after that train your bench (two players until level 7, and three rest until level 8)

i am just need a little more to reach 106 KD
(at 105 now) and 96 OVR already (make little mistake so already 96 and my KD haven't reach 106 cause I go with train bench first) just need to reach 106 KD to unlock cosmic solar system.

Screenshot_20190719-054703.png

Last edited:

Chico

Rookie 1
Start train what master you want to go with, reach 106 and then start train Lauri and capela until lvl 8 after that train your bench (two players until level 7, and three rest until level 8)

i am just need a little more to reach 106 KD
(at 105 now) and 96 OVR already (make little mistake so already 96 and my KD haven't reach 106 cause I go with train bench first) just need to reach 106 KD to unlock cosmic solar system.

View attachment 1753

4 Days and 12 hours left I hope I could make it. Thanks kindly Sir Amma Amma

Amma

Rookie 1
4 Days and 12 hours left I hope I could make it. Thanks kindly Sir Amma Amma

You're welcome,
yeah I think you could make it.
On my secondary account i late start to do,
will just start train one of them from 97 and think I can reach it before time up.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Is there any chance on getting two masters cp3 and kd. I have kd at 104 and have not trained bench players. My total ovr is 91 . Should i level up cp3 or bench players. I m free to play btw. I want to get two masters. Can i reach 96 ovr with only 106 cp3 and 106 kd?
Finish kd first

SAVAGE21_NBA

Rookie 3
I’m on the same pace and as long as you play all first wins for the next 4-5 resets and then light years you should make it. Not a lot of stamina to throw around elsewhere though so be careful.
I am not gonna use stamina that much so imma use it all on the events
Thanks bro

Legit_Jordan

Rookie 1
I still don’t understand how yo get the 97 Durant card you need to complete the 107 Durant set.
Whoever said you can use any OVR version of the master is lying - you can’t.
I have the KD rover and the mission patch no muhfuggin idea how / where to get the 97 Durant card.
Anyone know???

dub365

All-Star 1
I still don’t understand how yo get the 97 Durant card you need to complete the 107 Durant set.
Whoever said you can use any OVR version of the master is lying - you can’t.
I have the KD rover and the mission patch no muhfuggin idea how / where to get the 97 Durant card.
Anyone know???
No you CAN use any OVR. I just did it with 103 PG and 106 CP. Here's the deal............

Take the card out of ALL LINEUPS or it won't show up as available....

Churroscoffee

Rookie 1
Where are you all at on the draft points for this campaign...We are suppose to get 4.5k, im at 3750 points...Just completed 107 KD

dub365

All-Star 1
But it will be pointless if you don’t have the pg13 rover right, so you still have to train them to 106? Or are there any workaround/shortcut?
Yeah, but the guy is trying to say that you need a 97. Any of them will go in the set but yes, you need to 106 for it to matter. And the 106 definitely works. You also need at least one Master at 106 in order to grind out Mission Patches. No workarounds

cire2245

Rookie 3
Yeah, but the guy is trying to say that you need a 97. Any of them will go in the set but yes, you need to 106 for it to matter. And the 106 definitely works. You also need at least one Master at 106 in order to grind out Mission Patches. No workarounds
Okay, got it. Thanks.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.