• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Spaceball Promo

Amma

Rookie 1
I am done with KD a few hours ago so can I go with one master again ? with remaining time available ( 3 days 10 hours).
Has 4 elite stardust tokens left to start train 97 second master (maybe PG or CP) if it still possible to reach.

Chico

Rookie 1
I am done with KD a few hours ago so can I go with one master again ? with remaining time available ( 3 days 10 hours).
Has 4 elite stardust tokens left to start train 97 second master (maybe PG or CP) if it still possible to reach.

Good luck Sir Amma Amma , it’s gonna be close but I believe you’ll make it.

I haven't seen this mentioned anywhere, but do we know if these players will go into our evolution lineup after this promo ends? I figured it was possible seeing as how they require training.

Churroscoffee

Rookie 1
I haven't seen this mentioned anywhere, but do we know if these players will go into our evolution lineup after this promo ends? I figured it was possible seeing as how they require training.

Maybe ... Maybe not... If they do that then theyre gonna have to make the 2nd chance upgradable useable for the evo. Lineup as well...and Vc and olajuwon....its gonna make life easier reaching that required 106 OVR to unlock the Elevate Kawhi FMVP trophy (first win only)....

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Maybe ... Maybe not... If they do that then theyre gonna have to make the 2nd chance upgradable useable for the evo. Lineup as well...and Vc and olajuwon....its gonna make life easier reaching that required 106 OVR to unlock the Elevate Kawhi FMVP trophy (first win only)....
And that's exactly why they don't want to do it and in the case of the MM not until their month is over

Yoot

Rookie 1
How do I get the blue Kevin Durant 97 blue so I can finish this set

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190720-024432_NBA Live.jpg
    Screenshot_20190720-024432_NBA Live.jpg
    250.5 KB · Views: 271

Yoot

Rookie 1
As of now I have CP at 106 and got the boost for him. I leveled up everyone on my bench to 91 plus leveled up the two 90s in my starting lineup to 98 and have KD at 102 right now. Just did the math to calculate if I can level him all the way to 106 and get his boost too before the event ends and it is possible
How can I find the blue 97th play a card to add to the set

Yoot

Rookie 1
2duj3ocetea31.jpg

We are leaving Earth in this cosmic campaign and headed for outer space to save the stars and planets from aliens! Recruit your players from earth but watch out, the transporter isn’t perfect.

Play on constellations with your new Cosmic Lineup and earn Stardust tokens to restore your team. Once you pass Orion, recruit a Master and save his planet from aliens to earn his 107 OVR version!

Get help from the Outer Space Marketplace or the special Space Edition High Flyers available throughout the campaign!

i2iihachtea31.jpg

Campaign Dates
Live Date: July 15, 2019

End Date: July 23, 2019

96ywrjsmtea31.jpg

Campaign Map
  1. Teleport 10 players from Earth to be on your Cosmic Lineup. Start playing live events on the Cassiopeia constellation in order to get Stardust tokens and upgrade your lineup.
  2. You will need to upgrade your lineup to proceed to other constellations. Defeat the “aliens” as you move along the constellations, earning Stardust Tokens and training your lineup.
  3. Once you pass Orion, you will move onto the Master Solar System and choose which of the 3 Masters you would like to pursue first. Level him up to 106 OVR to unlock his planet. Put him on your lineup and then you may go after his final 107 OVR version. Play the live event to get Light Years. Earn enough Light Years to get a Mission Patch. Use the Mission Patch in the set to claim the 107 OVR Master. You may repeat this process with the other 2 Masters.
  4. There is an Outer Space Marketplace with offers that will help you, such as players and extra tokens. You need to purchase all other cash/coin/rep offers in order to get access to a special, discounted offer. Every day there will be something different.
  5. Oh! And don’t forget about the Space Edition High Flyers available!
  6. Don’t forget about those Fantasy Expansion Draft points either! Once you pass Orion, you will have earned 4,500 Draft points (750 Draft points for every zone unlocked). If you need more information on the Fantasy Expansion Draft, see our article or Reddit details.

j2xplsuotea31.jpg

Your Journey through the Stars

Stop​
Required​
# of Events​
Earth Teleporter​
Cosmic Lineup​
6 challenges​
Cassiopeia Constellation​
60 OVR Cosmic Lineup​
2 challenges: Ruchbah and Caph​
Lyra Constellation​
68 OVR Cosmic Lineup​
2 challenges: Vega Blitz and The Ring Nebula Blitz​
Pegasus Constellation​
72 OVR Cosmic Lineup​
2 challenges: Enif Blitz and Markab Blitz​
Ursa Minor Constellation​
77 OVR Cosmic Lineup​
3 challenges: Polaris Blitz, Kochab Blitz, and Pherkad Blitz​
Orion Constellation​
82 OVR Cosmic Lineup​
3 challenges: Rigel Blitz, Bellatrix Blitz, and Betelgeuse Blitz​
Master Solar System: KD Planet​
96 OVR Cosmic Lineup with 106 OVR Kevin Durant on your lineup​
1 blitz challenge​
Master Solar System: PG13 Planet​
96 OVR Cosmic Lineup with 106 OVR Paul George on your lineup​
1 blitz challenge​
Master Solar System: CP3 Planet​
96 OVR Cosmic Lineup with 106 OVR Chris Paul on your lineup​
1 blitz challenge​
High Flyers Space Station​
1 challenge per day to get Space Dunk Tokens towards the Space Edition High Flyers​
Space Wormhole​
Warmup Points​
1 challenge​

ffq5a8wqtea31.jpg

Cosmic Masters
  1. 107 OVR Platinum Chris Paul, PG, Shooting
  2. 107 OVR Platinum Paul George, SG, Balanced
  3. 107 OVR Platinum Kevin Durant, SF, Defensive

pw4rfw0ttea31.jpg

i4cbpo0vtea31.jpg

u3kkzkuvtea31.jpg

Space Edition High Flyers
  1. 107 OVR Platinum Shawn Kemp, C, Shooting
  2. 106 OVR Platinum DeMar Derozan, SG, Balanced
  3. 105 OVR Platinum John Collins, PF, Defensive
  4. 104 OVR Platinum Kenny “Sky” Walker, SF, Shooting
  5. 103 OVR Platinum Spud Webb, PG, Balanced
  6. 102 OVR Platinum Larry Johnson, PF, Defensive
  7. 101 OVR Platinum Terrance Ross, SF, Shooting
  8. 100 OVR Platinum Dee Brown, SG, Balanced
  9. 99 OVR JaVale McGee, C, Defensive
  10. 98 OVR Robert Pack, PG, Shooting

7cqcazhxtea31.jpg

Alien Opponents
  1. 99 OVR Kheayn The Whirlwind, PG
  2. 99 OVR Naxe Deadeye, SG
  3. 99 OVR Ulax Rim Destroyer, SF
  4. 99 OVR Tausan The Shield, PF
  5. 99 OVR Araimir The Beast, C

w5gqhixytea31.jpg

8w04eo74uea31.jpg

Changes we made in this campaign:
  • Mixed High Flyers into a themed campaign
  • Outer Space Marketplace
  • “Alien” players
  • Choice of Master
  • Fantasy Expansion Draft points earned through various milestones
  • Use Warmup points for event

f0opjph6uea31.jpg

09qbc4b7uea31.jpg
How do I get that last card of the player to finish the set

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190720-024432_NBA Live.jpg
    Screenshot_20190720-024432_NBA Live.jpg
    250.5 KB · Views: 241

Amma

Rookie 1
How do I get the blue Kevin Durant 97 blue so I can finish this set

You already got it, the 106 KD your train is from 97 version so just take it out of your lineups like a Stewie said and put in the set to complete it.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Is there any point of using warmup points on finishing the third master? just got the second mission patch. need to train cp3 5 more levels..
the only drawback is cp3 and pg13 are pretty low in value right now..

Sirricky14

Rookie 1
Do I need to make my LU to 96?
Or go straight to Mission Patch?

I might thinking it is an easy way to make 96 LU for 150 Light years (CP -2nd Master) than to go for 750 Lightyears Route (KD-1st Master).

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.