• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Shaq Week Promo

Asif

Rookie 1
Might get 3 other wise 2 is confirmed

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-07-26-13-54-10.png
    Screenshot_2019-07-26-13-54-10.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 298

Pasasee

Rookie 3

Need some advise please. I picked Ming as a center got to 150 got his card and now got to 350 I have another token but the center position says I won already. So where do I go get Ming's next level? Or do I play for another position? I also hit the 150 with Shaq but IAM focusing on Ming.

Steve Rogers

Rookie 2
Might get 3 other wise 2 is confirmed
We have the same amount of pts...im with 22% boost and i think its possible to reach 3rd master...but that stamina bar should never stay full 😂
Im just completing daily objectives with lowest possible stamina spent then rest go for promo events,how about you?

Last edited:

Steve Rogers

Rookie 2
View attachment 1844 View attachment 1845

Need some advise please. I picked Ming as a center got to 150 got his card and now got to 350 I have another token but the center position says I won already. So where do I go get Ming's next level? Or do I play for another position? I also hit the 150 with Shaq but IAM focusing on Ming.
Play other position if you already have won Ming as C...look what you need for your lineup and play that posution event

Asif

Rookie 1
We have the same amount of pts...im with 22% boost and i think its possible to reach 3rd master...but that stamina bar should never stay full 😂
Im just completing daily objectives with lowest possible stamina spent then rest go for promo events,how about you?
I only spent stamina on cash events and only 1 showdown game rest remaining stamina in those events (I also got 22% boost ). I think we can get 3 masters i am going for Yao @ PG & C and shaq @ PF

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.