• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Shaq Week Promo

Asasince

Rookie 1
Out of Topic (cz there is no thread bout it)
I see Christmast of July Token, where i can get those Token ? I didn't see the way we can get the token.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Out of Topic (cz there is no thread bout it)
I see Christmast of July Token, where i can get those Token ? I didn't see the way we can get the token.
There is a thread on it you have to look it was posted yesterday and you get the token from the Christmas in July campaign that is set up like the Christmas game campaign, high flyers, etc. Where you play slowly unlocking events for a free card

Pasasee

Rookie 3

So when you get to this point and you have a choice and you pick a center on one and a p g on the other can you use your token in the selection will the next event when you get to 300 be the same things or the each one of the four cities have to be one to get to the next event?

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
You mean like this? I just used this lineup to beat current #1 ranked in SD. It gave me great joy. Yeah, I’m an a$$hole.
View attachment 1832
Lineup title is incorrect lol you need GT Bol at PG, any Bol card at C
View attachment 1833

So when you get to this point and you have a choice and you pick a center on one and a p g on the other can you use your token in the selection will the next event when you get to 300 be the same things or the each one of the four cities have to be one to get to the next event?
You can't do the same event more than once

betaman411

All-Star 1
You mean like this? I just used this lineup to beat current #1 ranked in SD. It gave me great joy. Yeah, I’m an a$$hole.
View attachment 1832
Are the 109’s similar with Boomer and do they change between starter and bench? Probably more useful info in your “regular” lineups but the fact that some are only boosting to 108 might be a factor in choosing positions.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
My logic is 7’6” x 5 = the tallest lineup of all time, until the moment someone beats it, that is.
Sorry I actually stopped writing that message and when that happens it saves that I was still writing it so it sent anyways but the finish was Bol, Fall, or Muresan at C

TomH

Pro 2
Are the 109’s similar with Boomer and do they change between starter and bench? Probably more useful info in your “regular” lineups but the fact that some are only boosting to 108 might be a factor in choosing positions.

It’s really hard to say because it depends on starting/bench/ and amount and types of boosts. For example I just boosted 110 Magic from 111 to 112 by replacing GT Bol (+3 speed/+3 agility) with 106 Curry (+2 speed/agility/dunk).

It does seem tho that pf Shaq is harder to boost to 109 *with my lineup.* if I was going to start one of the two at pf it would be Yao anyway.

Edit - But I just did boost him to 109 so.......

Last edited:

betaman411

All-Star 1
It’s really hard to say because it depends on starting/bench/ and amount and types of boosts. For example I just boosted 110 Magic from 111 to 112 by replacing GT Bol (+3 speed/+3 agility) with 106 Curry (+2 speed/agility/dunk).

It does seem tho that pf Shaq is harder to boost to 109 *with my lineup.* if I was going to start one of the two at pf it would be Yao anyway.

Edit - But I just did boost him to 109 so.......
Does 106 Magic boost 110 to 112 (or better said not prevent him from reaching 112)?

Josh

Rookie 1
View attachment 1832
Hey Tom. How about you be be my own Christmas in July promo?? Im f2p with 109ovr rn so how about i give you my account for a bit and breathe some cash into it??
Maybe get me some ghosts or fill it with yaos or shaqs or any of those exclusive players

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.