• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Shaq Week Promo

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I've gotten 150 shaq power points and almost 25000 bigman points. Does that mean the calculations are wrong and i can get more than two masters?
The pace you need is 25k a day if you can keep that up you can get 3 masters

Josh

Rookie 1
The pace you need is 25k a day if you can keep that up you can get 3 masters
Nice. I really hope so. But what if EA went crazy and f2p can get 5 masters because we usually get like half the goods paid players get from campaigns

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Nice. I really hope so. But what if EA went crazy and f2p can get 5 masters because we usually get like half the goods paid players get from campaigns
The only way anyone gets 10 is through a lot of money so expect 3 as the max for anyone that spends about less than $50

I'm at 49k points thanks to the unlimited stamina glitch but somehow after picking PG Shaq in the attack event its disappeared. I only have PF Shaq and PG Yao yet ive done 3 attack events and should have 3 players!

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.