• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Shaq Week Promo

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
So in your opinion, which Shaq card is the best (either from a starter, bench boost or future resale perspective)?
PG and SG because they have the best boosts by far making them good bench pieces or starters for those that don't mind players (I've played the SG) that don't do anything on YET

X_1618

Rookie 1
PG and SG because they have the best boosts by far making them good bench pieces or starters for those that don't mind players (I've played the SG) that don't do anything on YET
which Yao card is the better, SG or C if you already have PG card of Yao.

Random

Rookie 1
For me this campaign was sort of a bust. I got the 99 PF Yao Ming, only to hit the 30k big man point mark and get a 102 Yi Jianilian PF in the pack. So I guess my Yao is playing on the bench. Smh.

Amma

Rookie 1
Just want to know.
At milestone 11 right now, need little bit bigman points to reach milestone 12.
Possible to me for reach 3 masters before the ends of promo with 20% boost ?

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Just want to know.
At milestone 11 right now, need little bit bigman points to reach milestone 12.
Possible to me for reach 3 masters before the ends of promo with 20% boost ?
Nope.. I'm at milestone 13.. and I dont think I'll get there ..

Jehrzy

Rookie 1
For me this campaign was sort of a bust. I got the 99 PF Yao Ming, only to hit the 30k big man point mark and get a 102 Yi Jianilian PF in the pack. So I guess my Yao is playing on the bench. Smh.
You can make Yao 107 OVR when you hit 100k bigman points, so no worries.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.