• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Shaq Week Promo

Pasasee

Rookie 3

I am trying to upgrade Ming with the token but i do not have the bench players to release his card can someone tell me the original bench players so I can buy them please and or contact EA. Thank you

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I don't get it.... I have Shaq PF 107. If active, this card is 107. If on bench, it is 108 in spite of having less boost points!!! How could it be??

Edit: I have changed my coach to all-defensive team, and now it is 108 in both cases. So... This means that EA decreases the stats of an active card, although without stating it, if said card and playstyle don't match?? Oh well...
He boosts to 108 on the bench because he gets use out of his bench boost the starter boosts don't count towards the overall of cards only towards the overall of the lineup

Marco

Rookie 1
He boosts to 108 on the bench because he gets use out of his bench boost the starter boosts don't count towards the overall of cards only towards the overall of the lineup
Thanks. If I understand it well, you imply that the bench boosts do count towards the overall of cards? Correct?

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Thanks. If I understand it well, you imply that the bench boosts do count towards the overall of cards? Correct?
Yes althe affects from the boosts from bench cards can show up on all cards but the boosts from starters won't show affects on the overall of any cards

Pasasee

Rookie 3
I have one master and will have at least one more by end of campaign. However, problem powering them up. Original lineup disappears so you cant sub the masters to power up.
Read my post from today about this topic. You need buy the bench

RODMAN

Rookie 1
Hey guys, need your suggestions on which master should I get next. I'm at 170k BM points. I believe I can get two more after Shaq PF.

I love Robinson at C, but if Yao is better, then I wouldn't mind benching The Admiral. I'll have 108 VC at SG soon, so that position isn't an option atm.

Thanks!

nnhICBd.jpg

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Hey guys, need your suggestions on which master should I get next. I'm at 170k BM points. I believe I can get two more after Shaq PF.

I love Robinson at C, but if Yao is better, then I wouldn't mind benching The Admiral. I'll have 108 VC at SG soon, so that position isn't an option atm.

Thanks!

nnhICBd.jpg
Yao at PG, SF, PF, or C would be great for you as well as SG Shaq it all depends on who you want to get rid of but the obvious choices are the positions with lower overall players in which case SG is definitely an option

Pasasee

Rookie 3

Stewie I am thinking pf or pg for this line up using another Ming what do you think?

Last edited:

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
View attachment 1918

Stewie I am thinking pf or pg for this line up using another Ming what do you think?
Get the PF and sell Kuzma don't waste all your coins on 1 card never buy something that costs more than 50% of your coins for future reference wether you built him or not way too expensive for you lineup with your very weak bench

After you sell Kuzma get some more balanced players and buy the Raptors first Finals appearance boost item and start building up your bench with players no low than 103 overall preferably with team boost and balanced style and swapping KD for T Mac will help with getting the +7 stats from the Raptors item as well

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.