• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Season 4 details

A lot of people wanted to see the hidden stats. Also i would like to have abilities not based only on make baskets.

I like what i'm seeing so far

Last edited:

TomH

Pro 2
Noobkill’s vid showed parts of the Store. There was one of those campaign cards, probably an 80, and price was 10k. that means 90s will be 12k. 100s at least 15k. I’m willing to spend, but not like that. Da f###. I think (hope) EA will discover the economics law of diminishing returns this season.

edlllpt

Pro 1

with all those previews do you have it sorted where will people focus on first or is still unclear what to do with stamina and other resources?

Let's see first if SD & Season costing 50 stamina is not final lmao.

Secondary lineups will be more useful this season, good. And that's how Superstar Giannis is unlocked. OK

TomH

Pro 2
Here is what I suspected especially after today’s video, and really has me pissed off and was just confirmed by a gc on Twitter. The lineups are multiyear, all defense, all shooting, all street. there is no “NBA” lineup where you can use any game style for S4 players and match 5 with your coach. (I know in S1 there were several designated lineups and that’s it). If ea thinks the multi year lineup takes the place of the NBA lineup, they are sorely mistaken. It’s not like we will be able to use that lineup regularly in gameplay - lvl, SD, Season, and pvp. They‘ve considerably dumbed it down. It also means kawhi, AD, and Giannis can play in same lineup but no one else. Ja and Embiid in street, but no Other superstars. Doncic and Zion in shooting, but no other superstars.

We are losing a lot of the fun of the game and because it takes 90% of managerial skills out of the game.

were ya hoping to have Doncic and AD in the same lineup for regular play? Forget about it.

I guess their idea is as we deplete S3 cards getting shards, by January this will be a valuable lineup. Not if it only had limited use.

what it means is there are 3 lineups, instead of 1, that have to be loaded equally. That more cards. More money. And it leaves the f2p guys in bad shape.

Just my thoughts. And my rant. I guess this really is a game for kids.

EA - Designing Games To The Lowest Common Denominator Since 1982.

dub365

All-Star 1
Here is what I suspected especially after today’s video, and really has me pissed off and was just confirmed by a gc on Twitter. The lineups are multiyear, all defense, all shooting, all street. there is no “NBA” lineup where you can use any game style for S4 players and match 5 with your coach. (I know in S1 there were several designated lineups and that’s it). If ea thinks the multi year lineup takes the place of the NBA lineup, they are sorely mistaken. It’s not like we will be able to use that lineup regularly in gameplay - lvl, SD, Season, and pvp. They‘ve considerably dumbed it down. It also means kawhi, AD, and Giannis can play in same lineup but no one else. Ja and Embiid in street, but no Other superstars. Doncic and Zion in shooting, but no other superstars.

We are losing a lot of the fun of the game and because it takes 90% of managerial skills out of the game.

were ya hoping to have Doncic and AD in the same lineup for regular play? Forget about it.

I guess their idea is as we deplete S3 cards getting shards, by January this will be a valuable lineup. Not if it only had limited use.

what it means is there are 3 lineups, instead of 1, that have to be loaded equally. That more cards. More money. And it leaves the f2p guys in bad shape.

Just my thoughts. And my rant. I guess this really is a game for kids.

EA - Designing Games To The Lowest Common Denominator Since 1982.
WTF. This could throw a wrench in everything. I wonder how SD/ LVL will play out..... Lockdown vs Lockdown or back to S1 where we choose a lineup & opponent chooses one to use.

Hmmm. Not excited about this. And I'm wondering how important the Superstars will actually be...... If other players will have abilities..... Guess it depends on EA releasing more passive abilities as time goes or not....

TomH

Pro 2
WTF. This could throw a wrench in everything. I wonder how SD/ LVL will play out..... Lockdown vs Lockdown or back to S1 where we choose a lineup & opponent chooses one to use.

Hmmm. Not excited about this. And I'm wondering how important the Superstars will actually be...... If other players will have abilities..... Guess it depends on EA releasing more passive abilities as time goes or not....

I’m weighing ja and Embiid now. Doncic and Zion(?.). Other choice is Kawhi, AD, and Giannis when unlocked.

it may work out, but my initial reaction is this is what happens when devs who don’t really play the game but just see the daily mass confusion that is reddit, make decisions. That Reddit crap is prolly 1% of users.

dub365

All-Star 1
I’m weighing ja and Embiid now. Doncic and Zion(?.). Other choice is Kawhi, AD, and Giannis when unlocked.

it may work out, but my initial reaction is this is what happens when devs who don’t really play the game but just see the daily mass confusion that is reddit, make decisions. That Reddit crap is prolly 1% of users.
I'm just gonna have to wait it out & see how to best proceed. I'm guessing this is precisely why they allowed us to carry coins...... Bc it's gonna be expensive to keep up

jeforious

Rookie 1
This game is more about doing Math, adding here, adding there, purchase here, purchase there and yes more purchases :D than the actual gameplay it self. I guess in a way its always been like this since season 1 game is always gonna be focused on team building as suppose to the actual gameplay itself. Congratulations you are now level 3 heres another purchase you have unlocked lol

You still can make your custom lineups that you can use in the game. Dont see any problem.

And the live pass campaign resets every 2 months with a new superstar

TomH

Pro 2
You still can make your custom lineups that you can use in the game. Dont see any problem.

And the live pass campaign resets every 2 months with a new superstar

explain Custom multi year lineups if you know. I’m waiting on a response from a gc. In other words, a lineup I can use at will in lvl, sd, pvp, etc. not trying to be argumentative, it’s just unclear to me.

TomH

Pro 2
explain Custom multi year lineups if you know. I’m waiting on a response from a gc. In other words, a lineup I can use at will in lvl, sd, pvp, etc. not trying to be argumentative, it’s just unclear to me.
Never mind. I misread it. So we can make custom lineups of S4 cards regardless of game style just like S3 and use them in lvl etc?

TomH

Pro 2
This is getting too confusing, lol

I know. Now the gc who answered me on twitter is talking about a franchise lineup you can use just like S3. i guess I’ll wait and see.

Done with the game, screen shots taken of all pertinent stuff just in case. Didn’t make it to 10mil rep but close enough. I’m officially done.

IzzyM.

Rookie 1
Heyy I'm trying to play NBA Live, but I can't, because the game says maintenance underway. Is there any way to get passed this, so I can play NBA Live?

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.