• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Season 4 details

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
What? Said who? Brian was talking on Discord about getting your team together based on the Superstars you'll put together. I think you're dead wrong my friend.
Based on the videos it looked like u can get another.. don't know abt all... .. maybe it looked that way in the qjb video..

On a side note.. they seem to have focussed more on the things unrelated to gameplay and promos( I really hope it's not copy paste the whole year.. that would be tragic...) Not looking forward to autoplaying seasons from day 1..

You

You actually start with all the superstars.
It's just a matter of leveling them up that will take a lot of time
Nope. You start with the superstar you choose in the draft. It's not that easy man
Gamechangers can use all the superstars cause they're in the test server.

G34

Rookie 1
Premium Packs give shards for multiple players.

Your draft pick assures that the pack you receive at start of season focuses on shards towards the player you choose.
The limitation is that only 1 superstar can be used per lineup.

The rest of the packs in store give random shards towards all superstar players

premium packs.png

From EA's perspective, by offering multiple stars to level up, increases the chance of people spending more money to do so.

If you only could level up one star, people will stop spending once they've done so

Last edited:

dub365

All-Star 1
Premium Packs give shards for multiple players.

Your draft pick assures that the pack you receive at start of season focuses on shards towards the player you choose.
The limitation is that only 1 superstar can be used per lineup.

The rest of the packs in store give random shards towards all superstar players

View attachment 2929

From EA's perspective, by offering multiple stars to level up, increases the chance of people spending more money to do so.

If you only could level up one star, people will stop spending once they've done so

Seriously, stop offering your opinion as stated fact. You have to unlock all the remaining Superstars. It's clearly stated in the News feed in game today. Also, you CAN have multiple Superstars in your lineup not just one, as evidenced by Brian's Discord posts below.

We're all in the dark regarding a lot of things right now, the last thing we need is misinformation. If you see it written or stated by EA/ Game hangers/etc, then we can call it a fact as of now. Assumptions don't count

Screenshot_20191012-162803.png

Screenshot_20191012-163057.png

G34

Rookie 1
Seriously, stop offering your opinion as stated fact.

Seriously, you should take a chill pill or something.
this attitude doesn't get you far in life.

We are having a public discussion and you're going offensively about it for some reason.

If you feel i'm incorrect about something feel free to correct me.

I made educated assumptions as to what may come in a game that nothing stays constant.

Here are my assumptions, if i'm wrong, please don't shoot me anyone.

It's just a game!!!!!!!!!!!

"Tip-Off" as you see on the news feed refers to the first event of the season.

At that point you will already have a superstar player unlocked (from your draft pick)

During the Tip-off event you will collect small amount of shard from random superstars.

One of the awards in Tip-off offers enough shard to unlock a player outright (250 shards)

Even so, by trading existing players from season 3, you can essentially unlock/level up ALL your stars.

As for only having only one superstar per lineup, it's quite possible that i'm wrong!!!!

dub365

All-Star 1
You can go on & on all you want. My point was relevant and there's nothing to "chill" about. This is a place to share your OPINIONS, among other things. My call to you is simple...... State things as your opinion, not as a matter of FACT. It is not helpful to anyone if they base their choices on incorrect info that one of us posts. Whether you take this seriously or not, even though it's a "game"...... Respect that it has varying levels of importance to people beyond yourself.

ramizi

Rookie 2
Seriously, stop offering your opinion as stated fact. You have to unlock all the remaining Superstars. It's clearly stated in the News feed in game today. Also, you CAN have multiple Superstars in your lineup not just one, as evidenced by Brian's Discord posts below.

We're all in the dark regarding a lot of things right now, the last thing we need is misinformation. If you see it written or stated by EA/ Game hangers/etc, then we can call it a fact as of now. Assumptions don't count

View attachment 2930

View attachment 2932
to me this reads: pay to win arms race. hope i am wrong...

G34

Rookie 1
to me this reads: pay to win arms race. hope i am wrong...

It's the cost of having a dev team working on updates year round.

Just hope the new season fixes some of the annoying glitches like the missing hoops and sinking players bug

Last edited:
Is it just me or does S4 look like a repeat of S3? The same gameplay, same campaign structure, same everything. The only thing new are new "abilities".

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Is it just me or does S4 look like a repeat of S3? The same gameplay, same campaign structure, same everything. The only thing new are new "abilities".
In a way yes.. I feel they have concentrated on the areas that don't matter much to the player.. stats!

ramizi

Rookie 2
In a way yes.. I feel they have concentrated on the areas that don't matter much to the player.. stats!
Right!
I know that some if not most us would prefer better game engine than more arcade abilities.
I guess that from monitization point of view, EA find arcade abilities path on top

Altavilla

Pro 1
Right!
I know that some if not most us would prefer better game engine than more arcade abilities.
I guess that from monitization point of view, EA find arcade abilities path on top
More (all?) stats is good to me. No more wondering why on earth some player is a higher ovr while having lower shown stats.
Game engine is fine for me too.
As for abilities, so far it looks as if EA is toning those down a bit, as to make them less predominant in gameplay. Let’s see...

What I’d like is gameplay stats. For example, average ppg of any given card on my team, average ppg of same card of ALL players... you get the picture (i could go on forever on these)

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.