• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Season 4 details

Steve Rogers

Rookie 2
A 70 just went +20 against our 76 in lvl. Anyone played their quarters yet to know how it compares to Sd or lvl in s3?
My 72 Al won by 1 point against 75 in two games,while my team mates 74 was bullied against opponents 71 with -26...so i guess till this mess setlle down its a free ride đŸ˜€

Dimitris

Rookie 1
Either everyone's highest overall lineup is sharpshooter in the tournament I'm in or they made the sharpshooter one your default lineup
It seems like what ever line up you choose to play with the ai has the same line up . Or it's completely random . I had 5qs against a lockdown lineup ( with my lockdown line up) and 1 against a sharpshooter line up ( with my sharpshooter line up). So I don't know ,maybe it's random maybe you can choose the opponent's line up maybe you getting the higher ovl . It's f.... up right know

It’s rough grinding on two accounts. I barely have time to grind through the stamina on my main account let alone turning around and doing the exact same thing a second time. Anyone grinding multiple accounts?

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
It’s rough grinding on two accounts. I barely have time to grind through the stamina on my main account let alone turning around and doing the exact same thing a second time. Anyone grinding multiple accounts?
Doing it. Just mainly autoplaying seasons.. if I level up do the blitz till 300, then autoplay.. 6 quarters .. hardly any time..

Altavilla

Pro 1
I've often been the first to point out details about the game that I don't like so...

S4 is amazing so far.

1) I got to keep all my coins.
2) Gameplay has definitely been improved. Much more realistic in general.
3) None of that BS of early S3, when P2W were out of reach and the rest down in the pits, with terrible and frustrating gameplay (remember those layups?), not forgetting some near to impossible events (remember Nash?).
4) I got to keep all my S3 players and I can actually use them now.

There are some small improvements too. Ending Bonus Packs every 4 hours comes to mind. The Pro pack is another improvement (they are actually useful now).

Spyda9man

Pro 2
Where do I go to complain about the multi year line up campaign? Just did the event and outscored my opponent by 9 points and that should be 3 stars but said I only outscored by 3 points and got 2 stars. And after I made a dunk it said win by -1 point.

revride

Rookie 1
Where do I go to complain about the multi year line up campaign? Just did the event and outscored my opponent by 9 points and that should be 3 stars but said I only outscored by 3 points and got 2 stars. And after I made a dunk it said win by -1 point.

Whenever you do a putback in the live events, they count it as a -2 instead of +2. The bug has been there since S2, I'm sure they are aware of it but I doubt they will ever bother to fix it, like many of the simple errors we try and get them to fix.

And now we are even getting called for out of bounds for no reason.

Spyda9man

Pro 2
Whenever you do a putback in the live events, they count it as a -2 instead of +2. The bug has been there since S2, I'm sure they are aware of it but I doubt they will ever bother to fix it, like many of the simple errors we try and get them to fix.

And now we are even getting called for out of bounds for no reason.
Yeah I got OOB when normally we could run as much as we want and won't run out. It is kinda realistic tho. But the bug thing like what the heck it's the first time since I started this year and I havent done anything different so why now?

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.