• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Season 4 details

TomH

Pro 2
Worst part is it looks like the Mystery Gifts aren't worth a ton. Definitely not trading them for Pro Packs. Nope. So it's gonna have to be Bonus Tier Packs, which are shown in Noobkills vid. They aren't amazing but at least I'll get 14 of them. Was hoping for something better though

yeah. Major disappointment. Definitely Bonus tier packs.

Cortes

Rookie 1
no kidding. Looks like ea is picking up S4 low elite with S3 high platinum pricing. Not a good sign.
Thats what we could expect from EA after last season.. C&P + store full of trash that cost more than good things in S3.

dub365

All-Star 1
yeah. Major disappointment. Definitely Bonus tier packs.
I asked Brian to see if they would keep doing Bonus tier packs bc they're doing the additional gift thing for going beyond the cap in the Tip-Off promo, like they did for Draft Expansion. Was hoping I could save the Mystery Gifts for down the road. No dice.... Only good for the current sets

betaman411

All-Star 1
I asked Brian to see if they would keep doing Bonus tier packs bc they're doing the additional gift thing for going beyond the cap in the Tip-Off promo, like they did for Draft Expansion. Was hoping I could save the Mystery Gifts for down the road. No dice.... Only good for the current sets
Should’ve asked him what made these SO great in the first place?! I mean the guy is so out of touch it’s beyond ridiculous. I knew those f’ing mystery gifts were going to be crap as soon as he mentioned them. :rolleyes:

edlllpt

Pro 1
Not yet. Lots of information to compile for that.

That's why such article would be very valuable 😅

I'll throw a bunch of questions -if someone has hints/knows about one of them, it will be worth my time listing them.

is the use of dust known already?

what about the conversion of rep and tokens - will we know how much was each item worth?

is there any video that addressed Showdown or LvL? (other than a stamina related set with league tokens)

No hints of when will we have PVP in s4 at all?

Is there any legend player that popped that we're not used to see very often or just familiar faces like Wilt?

I think there was an elite Rui Hachimura in a preview - are they returning to the s2 idea of having all starting 5s as elites?

I ended with the 4th pick in the draft which had an elite element with a weight icon. do we know for sure what will be the content of that? and will that differ from the stuff people will get in the single item option in gifts?

dub365

All-Star 1
That's why such article would be very valuable 😅

I'll throw a bunch of questions -if someone has hints/knows about one of them, it will be worth my time listing them.

is the use of dust known already?

what about the conversion of rep and tokens - will we know how much was each item worth?

is there any video that addressed Showdown or LvL? (other than a stamina related set with league tokens)

No hints of when will we have PVP in s4 at all?

Is there any legend player that popped that we're not used to see very often or just familiar faces like Wilt?

I think there was an elite Rui Hachimura in a preview - are they returning to the s2 idea of having all starting 5s as elites?

I ended with the 4th pick in the draft which had an elite element with a weight icon. do we know for sure what will be the content of that? and will that differ from the stuff people will get in the single item option in gifts?
Dust is used to purchase random things from the store, so far. You can use it to buy a Pro Pack instead of using coins, for example. Not much shown yet

No info on conversion yet

Dhitman talks Season & a little SD in this vid. Rewards for SD are shown, not too bad, especially if you get a high rank.

PVP is wait & see

Theres an Isaiah Thomas legend card for Tip-Off that costs 10k Cash or Boom or Bust like Wilt. There are also Legend sets for elite players. Requires gold Legend tokens and elite tokens that you get in packs. Think you need 50 elite tokens and a certain amount of Gold players from S3 OR S4

I've watched all the vids and haven't seen anyone pull an elite player yet..... May be hard to come by at first

The players and boosts that go along with your Draft rank are random but guaranteed to be what is shown. If you get pick #2 or better you get 5 random elite teamates and an elite boost item.

Does anyone know when the season will launch exactly? Is it worth it to stay awake, or can I go to bed now?

In the past there has been a long wait for the new app to be released on iOS and Android. Don’t expect to be able to play the game until later in the day.

dub365

All-Star 1

Worst packs I've ever seen, ever. I think the only elite items from a pack in all of the GC vids were 2 different boost items.... Maybe 1 court. That's horrific, esp since I saw probably 20+ Premier packs being opened and they cost 1000k cash!

I’m not surprised. It took me forever to pull an elite at the beginning of S3. Those premium packs look like a coin drain. Everything seems expensive to start with. The same thing happened at the beginning of previous seasons. They’re either over-estimating the value of their content or they want to suck a few people dry before lowering the cost.

I wonder how long premium packs will be relevant. It always surprises me that they don’t overhaul pro packs as the season progresses and just fall back on the lazy out that outdated content is for new players.

Pasasee

Rookie 3

Worst packs I've ever seen, ever. I think the only elite items from a pack in all of the GC vids were 2 different boost items.... Maybe 1 court. That's horrific, esp since I saw probably 20+ Premier packs being opened and they cost 1000k cash!
Man that is pricey.

TomH

Pro 2
Should’ve asked him what made these SO great in the first place?! I mean the guy is so out of touch it’s beyond ridiculous. I knew those f’ing mystery gifts were going to be crap as soon as he mentioned them. :rolleyes:

Im sitting on 20. I could have stopped playing daily objectives a long time ago.

Oh yeah, **** Brian.

20 bonus tier packs is a huge push. Wow.

The trick with Embiid is that he can be a double clutch card if you know how to score 8 2 point baskets super fast ;)

HeinieManush

Rookie 1
Not yet. Lots of information to compile for that.

I did just find out from asking, that the Superstars will get more abilities like the passive ones as time goes by and their OVR cap is increased. Well, that's what they're planning at least. That's good news. Wasn't sure if this was it and they're were just gonna become stale after a while

Thanks for that -- I had suspected that, which is why I am drafting Kawhi, even though out of the gate he does not look like the best choice. It's a gamble no matter what.

dub365

All-Star 1
Thinking about all of the horrid pack pulls I watched over the past couple of days. I feel bad for ppl who didn't get into the top 10 draft picks because their supporting cast is going to suck. Pack openings by GC always feel kinda juiced, esp the high value cash packs. But not seeing a single elite get pulled doesn't look good at all. Hopefully ppl have a lot better luck tomorrow.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.