• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Season 4 details

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Heyy I'm trying to play NBA Live, but I can't, because the game says maintenance underway. Is there any way to get passed this, so I can play NBA Live?
For future reference there is no way to get around maintenance and I will merge this with an S4 thread since we have been talking about season 4 for months already

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Might have been the worst pack opening he's ever done.....sheesh. 1000 Cash for those premier packs? Might as well hit me in the face with a lead pipe. Those are turrrrrrrible.
Watching his videos make me appreciate qjb lol..
Packs really look bad.. elites seem really sparse.
Based on the sets videos looks like the inventory might be more useful..

dub365

All-Star 1
Watching his videos make me appreciate qjb lol..
Packs really look bad.. elites seem really sparse.
Based on the sets videos looks like the inventory might be more useful..
Yeah, I want to see what we can get for our S3 elites & plats. That Legendary set looks interesting. Guessing they didn't add many elites to the Pro/Premium packs to start the year. Should have better odds after a few weeks when there's more out there to pull

dub365

All-Star 1
Worst part is it looks like the Mystery Gifts aren't worth a ton. Definitely not trading them for Pro Packs. Nope. So it's gonna have to be Bonus Tier Packs, which are shown in Noobkills vid. They aren't amazing but at least I'll get 14 of them. Was hoping for something better though

dub365

All-Star 1
Is there some summary/ written article somewhere to catch up with all the info in the video previews?
Not yet. Lots of information to compile for that.

I did just find out from asking, that the Superstars will get more abilities like the passive ones as time goes by and their OVR cap is increased. Well, that's what they're planning at least. That's good news. Wasn't sure if this was it and they're were just gonna become stale after a while

Well, my advice is not spend any cash in the first promo. (Looking at that 10k cash booster player LOL) There will be better players in 10-15 days

dub365

All-Star 1
Well, my advice is not spend any cash in the first promo. (Looking at that 10k cash booster player LOL) There will be better players in 10-15 days
He'll, I'm gonna try & hold out til the Holidays. Looks like a total waste to spend anything right now

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.