• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Season 4 details

I’m a little confused. He has to be defending the shooter, right? Even in manual switch that can be a bit hard sometimes. Now if he can block/ cause a miss On any shot anywhere on the court, that’s kinda bullshit if you ask me.
You have to use AD to be able to use the ability. Dont need to be guarding or defending the shooter

dub365

All-Star 1
I still don’t get it. I’m thick. I’ll rewatch qjb’s 2d vid.
I didn't pay super close attention but I know at one point, QJB said he was gonna try to use the ability and was still 10 feet from the ball-handler, who was being guarded by someone else, and the shot missed. That moment was when I raised my eyebrows.... Thinking that maybe you DON'T need to be defending the shot, just activating the ability when the shot is taken

ramizi

Rookie 2
I didn't pay super close attention but I know at one point, QJB said he was gonna try to use the ability and was still 10 feet from the ball-handler, who was being guarded by someone else, and the shot missed. That moment was when I raised my eyebrows.... Thinking that maybe you DON'T need to be defending the shot, just activating the ability when the shot is taken
So everyone will fill their lineups with brick wall players? Making it impossible for the opponent to score for 2nd half of the quarter

dub365

All-Star 1
So everyone will fill their lineups with brick wall players? Making it impossible for the opponent to score for 2nd half of the quarter
I get the feeling they're trying to approach abilities a bit differently this season. Hopefully there will be more defensive and offensive abilities spread around to create some good "Cat and Mouse" type competition within games

From the last preview:

Achievements & objectives looking good. But a SD match costs 50 stamina?????

Damn, better reward with a lot of shards.....

Also 2:30 min qs in season now

Tip off is the first promo (point based)

TomH

Pro 2
From the last preview:

Achievements & objectives looking good. But a SD match costs 50 stamina?????

Damn, better reward with a lot of shards.....

Also 2:30 min qs in season now

Tip off is the first promo (point based)

season was 50 stamina too!

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
yeah man. I'm afraid S4 is going to look like an arms race of abilities.
That's what Madden 20 on console is like unfortunately it's so easy to get a card with an x factor or upgrading a card to get one at least in this game it doesn't look like we can upgrade a card to get it since only the superstars so far are trainable and already come with one

G34

Rookie 1
For some reason in SD, I pull away in last 40 seconds. losing 30 of those seconds hurts me in lvl.

In LvL it's even worse when the opponent AI decides to keep wasting almost the full 24 seconds from their attack clock. Even a bigger nightmare when they do it 3-4 times in a game.
I've had some matches where I can't steal the ball to save my life while the opponent keeps wasting valuable time.

dub365

All-Star 1
For some reason in SD, I pull away in last 40 seconds. losing 30 of those seconds hurts me in lvl.

Definitely. In league sometimes they'll waste time and I get to the minute mark with nothing going. Whereas in SD I can be +10 or more at the minute mark.

ramizi

Rookie 2
That's what Madden 20 on console is like unfortunately it's so easy to get a card with an x factor or upgrading a card to get one at least in this game it doesn't look like we can upgrade a card to get it since only the superstars so far are trainable and already come with one
ok, but i'm afraid people will get multiple superstars and train them all

G34

Rookie 1
ok, but i'm afraid people will get multiple superstars and train them all
We all get all the superstars.
you can only have one in your lineup.
You can use them interchangeably.
It's just a matter of leveling them all up

Depending on who you draft, it affects whose shards you will primarily get on the teammate pack you will get at the start of the season.

dub365

All-Star 1
We all get all the superstars.
you can only have one in your lineup.
You can use them interchangeably.
It's just a matter of leveling them all up

What? Said who? Brian was talking on Discord about getting your team together based on the Superstars you'll put together. I think you're dead wrong my friend.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.