• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Season 4 details

Steve Rogers

Rookie 2
KAWHI

X - when team gets 2 steals gets 2pt clutch

81— +2 speed, agility, def rb

85– +6 steal, interception, and hands on perimeter, +2 hands in post

DAVIS

X —- every 60 secs can guarantee opponents shot misses.

81—- +6 off rb, +6 def rb, +3 off and def block out, +2 vertical

85—- +2 block, obd, agility

EMBIID

X- team scores 4 2pt shots, can hit 3pt unicorn shot

81—- +5 off post footwork, def post footwork, def post strength

85—- +2 dunk, ITP, SWC

DONCIC

X- corner clutch after 100 seconds

81 —- +6 shot off dribble, +6 shooting touch, +6 CS, +2 agility

85—— +2 block, obd, agility

GIANNIS

X - after 2 3pters increase obd, SWC, dunking & post strength by +15 for 20 seconds.

— +2 hands on perimeter, hands in post, SWC

—- +5 dribbling, dribbling speed, strength, vertical.

JA

X - team scores 2 baskets, energize team for 30 secs with +10 speed, dribble speed, agility, dribbling, strength, quickness, vertical, foul mistakes

81—— +6 pass, court vision, dribbling, and +2 quickness

85—- +4 speed, dribble speed, agility.

ZION

X - when team scores x4, gets ITP ability

81—- +6 dunk, ITP , and SWC and +2 layup

85—- +2 SWC, agility, layup
Are those boosts at 81 and 85 team boost or position boost?

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
It takes 4,400 shards and 25,400 star power to get a superstar to 85 the fact you need to train an overall 3 times is BS

teamduncan

Rookie 2
Anyone has an idea of the conversion? Ie is it better to say sell my elite lvl tokens or keep it as gold or keep it as elite?
How are coins converted? It seems they just give you a lump sum

ramizi

Rookie 2
  1. So what's gonna happen when Davis has "guarantee miss" while Embiid has its unicorn and/or Luka has its clutch?
  2. What's with all these new stats while EA say game engine has not been improved? Am I the only one who suspects they added the stats just to mess with our ratings obsessiveness and it won't really matter (as in S1-3)?
  3. anyone figured out the coversion formula for points/tokens/players?

TomH

Pro 2
Anyone has an idea of the conversion? Ie is it better to say sell my elite lvl tokens or keep it as gold or keep it as elite?
How are coins converted? It seems they just give you a lump sum
Coins aren’t converted, they transfer over.
tokens and rep points automatically convert. There is a screen in the set up process that shows you the number of collectibles and rep pints and how many new Dust currency you got.

dub365

All-Star 1
  1. So what's gonna happen when Davis has "guarantee miss" while Embiid has its unicorn and/or Luka has its clutch?
  2. What's with all these new stats while EA say game engine has not been improved? Am I the only one who suspects they added the stats just to mess with our ratings obsessiveness and it won't really matter (as in S1-3)?
  3. anyone figured out the coversion formula for points/tokens/players?
1) Good question, wait & see I guess
2) Those stats have always been there, though they may have tweaked how they all work with each other and how the players actually perform
3) Haven't seen enough to know how the conversion is weighted

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Well, certainly seems like coins have a normal use and value in S4, with what we've seen at least.

Premium packs seem easy overpriced at 1000 NBA cash. Damn.
Yup.. the multi year lineup looks really weird though.. I don't know why they thought the season 3 tag was required..
The interface looks really dull.. hoping it's just for the previews..
25k for a pro pack is pretty steep

dub365

All-Star 1
Yup.. the multi year lineup looks really weird though.. I don't know why they thought the season 3 tag was required..
The interface looks really dull.. hoping it's just for the previews..
25k for a pro pack is pretty steep
I like that Packs have other items now. Pulling 2 silvers and a base gold was sooo weak

TomH

Pro 2
So, tokens seem to convert to dust.

What about players? Do they convert to dust or anything?
Players go in multiyear and we are told they can be used to level up superstars. Presumably they can be sold for the needed shards.
only tokens and rep points convert to dust.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.