• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Season 4 Bug/Glitch Thread

Extremedriver

Rookie 1
Anyone else besides me not seeing the active and Bench Boosts for our S3 Multi Year Lineups?? They are not showing up in the stats colum for each player card.

My S3 cards Abilities are working but not the Active and Bench Boosts.

I sent a ticket into EA so hopefully they fix it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-10-17-22-34-18.png
    Screenshot_2019-10-17-22-34-18.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 509
  • Screenshot_2019-10-17-22-33-47.png
    Screenshot_2019-10-17-22-33-47.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 350
Last edited:

Extremedriver

Rookie 1
The same thing happened last year with the Legacy Lineup. The boosts don’t carry over.

If thats true then why do the Abilities still work. And I remember the boosts carrying over for season 3 if I am not mistaken.

I just checked and my 83 OVR Ja Morant Superstar shows him with the active and bench boosts from my season 3 cards when in the muti year lineup. So something is wrong that EA needs to fix.

There's the screenshots of my Morant card. And all the boosts are showing up in the stat colum but not reding coorectly as they should.

With my season 3 boosts that Morant goes up to an 84 as you see in those screenshots. So something is definitely wrong with the game now.

Not arguing with ya. I just didnt think my pretty good memory was escaping me. lol

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-10-18-02-19-17.png
    Screenshot_2019-10-18-02-19-17.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 813
  • Screenshot_2019-10-18-02-19-30.png
    Screenshot_2019-10-18-02-19-30.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 401
Last edited:
It seems that Season 4 cards are boosted. I don’t know if that’s by design or a glitch but I definitely know that that my Season 2 Legacy team lost all of its boosts. I can’t remember if we kept the bench from S2, however. And I was using cards from NBALM Asia with different boosts.

NoFux2Giv

Rookie 1
Anyone else besides me not seeing the active and Bench Boosts for our S3 Multi Year Lineups?? They are not showing up in the stats colum for each player card.

The S4 players seem to get all available boosts. Not sure if this is by design, but yeah, S3 players not getting boosted.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

S3 boosts show up on S4 cards and vice versa but S3 boosts don't show up on S3 cards

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I get S4 boosts on S3 cards but not the other way around.
Put Luka on the multi year lineup and he is not getting any S3 boosts
This is what I see the only S4 boost I have on the lineup is an elite Bulls jersey with +3 contested shot
Screenshot_20191019-131920_NBA Live.jpg
Screenshot_20191019-131911_NBA Live.jpg

revride

Rookie 1
Many times the showdown points are not counted towards the objectives . Anyone else having this problem

They screwed up again, no surprise there. I did layups/dunks and they counted towards the 'score 8 pts' objective, just not 3-pts.

Last edited:

G34

Rookie 1
Not sure if they fixed it or it simply just happened by coincidence but the counter for tip off event 9/9 finally registered a block and a steal to finally award the win.

I had completed this event over 6 times in the past days but the counter never registered any blocks or steals before.

screenshot3.png

Steve Rogers

Rookie 2
During Embiid shard event my bench player who serve as a player to pass tje ball and return pass for finishing event simply went full ghost 😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191020-185558_NBA Live.jpg
    Screenshot_20191020-185558_NBA Live.jpg
    538.6 KB · Views: 310

Steve Rogers

Rookie 2
And there is another thing that really made me go full mad😡😡😡
I finish my quarter in SD and win lets say 12-6,then im waitin for result of my opponent to show up and see if i won or not,time expire so i should win that match but f**k no EA gives my score to him and I lose the match because it says that my time expired wtf EA

betaman411

All-Star 1
And there is another thing that really made me go full mad😡😡😡
I finish my quarter in SD and win lets say 12-6,then im waitin for result of my opponent to show up and see if i won or not,time expire so i should win that match but f**k no EA gives my score to him and I lose the match because it says that my time expired wtf EA
Same thing happened to me....I thought I dreamt it!

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.