• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Season 4 Bug/Glitch Thread

Cortes

Rookie 1
When I start up the game its fine for the first 1-2mins, after which it starts to progressively get slower with lag to the point if I stay logged in for 10mins it becomes unplayable and I have to restart the app for another 1-2mins of playtime.
I had that at start of S3 with old phone, nothing changed until I bought new one.. new phone 'fixed' it immediately.

Cortes

Rookie 1
Weird I've tried a Huawei mediapad, iPad 11 pro, & a galaxy s9. All of which should be more than capable to run this basic game.
Not sure why you have it cuz it's S4, I didn't install it, but in S3 at old phone it was exactly like that for me, 2-3 minutes not bad, next 3 mins worse and after 10 minutes in game it was unplayable, I had to FC the game. Since I got new phone all was ok.

Not sure if this glitch has happened to anyone else but I can’t pick up the ball during live events

Attachments

• C37C11D4-138D-4BDF-9D5E-E802E3CE6A9F.png
    C37C11D4-138D-4BDF-9D5E-E802E3CE6A9F.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 360
It's happening to a lot of people. It just happened to me on the GOTN event with 16 seconds left and lost 3credits. According to their Twitter its fixed lmao
Another issue I have is the inconsistency with events. In every chapter, there are 5 events in which we get points. Those events require 3 token each to play. I have connection issues when I play them. I lost 6 tokens already. Shot is frustrating

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Interesting theory floated up on discord abt the lvl frozen screens.. if u choose an opponent who hasn't logged into the new season; since his team isn't there it comes up as blank.. wonder if that's the case

ramizi

Rookie 2
Interesting theory floated up on discord abt the lvl frozen screens.. if u choose an opponent who hasn't logged into the new season; since his team isn't there it comes up as blank.. wonder if that's the case
yes, that was my conclusion as well. it works if your opponent has logged in to S4 only.

HeinieManush

Rookie 1
It's happening to a lot of people. It just happened to me on the GOTN event with 16 seconds left and lost 3credits. According to their Twitter its fixed lmao
I can confirm it is NOT fixed. Just happened again.

Sooooo.... if you lost GOTN tokens on this bug, you can't get any more for 1Y9W? lol... ain't that next season already? I've lost 6 or 9 so far I think, plus 50 warmup.

Hopefully they will fix this or pass out more of the GOTN tokens as comp as I am only 350 points from 100 shards.

Last edited:

Hroswith

Rookie 3
Do any of you have invisible players?

Or players that seem allergic to the ball? I just spent over a minute in Season running around a dead ball with three different players and none of them would pick it up. WTF EA!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191016_152059_com.ea.gp.nbamobile.jpg
    Screenshot_20191016_152059_com.ea.gp.nbamobile.jpg
    173.1 KB · Views: 239
  • Screenshot_20191016_164731_com.huawei.himovie.overseas.jpg
    Screenshot_20191016_164731_com.huawei.himovie.overseas.jpg
    200.5 KB · Views: 266
Last edited:

HeinieManush

Rookie 1
Nevermind the question I had here, I think I figured it out. Problem is when you click "GO" on the live events objective it takes you to showdown, and not the live events.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Do any of you have invisible players?

Or players that seem allergic to the ball? I just spent over a minute in Season running around a dead ball with three different players and none of them would pick it up. WTF EA!
Yup known bug. Make sure ur lineup doesny bave any player with buzzer beater.

ThreeCavaliers

Rookie 1
Just suffered from the ball frozen, nobody can pick up glitch during a Warm Up Event. First time losing currency to a bug and won't be the last I reckon.

I also have heard the shot clock ticking down and buzzing at random times.

Hroswith

Rookie 3
And another one: apparently, winning 135-128 means I win by a margin of 3 points, since they kept subtracting 4 points.

Seriously, **** this retarded game

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191016_173204_com.ea.gp.nbamobile.jpg
    Screenshot_20191016_173204_com.ea.gp.nbamobile.jpg
    230.9 KB · Views: 275
  • Screenshot_20191016_173217_com.ea.gp.nbamobile.jpg
    Screenshot_20191016_173217_com.ea.gp.nbamobile.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 265

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.