• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Season 4 Bug/Glitch Thread

ThreeCavaliers

Rookie 1
Another thing I wanted to mention - when selecting auto play my phone's display goes to sleep for inactivity very quickly where in the last season auto play would prevent my phone's display from going to sleep until the end of the event. Not sure if this is just a me thing or not (I usually autoplay the last few quarters of a season game if I'm winning by a huge margin)

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
And another one: apparently, winning 135-128 means I win by a margin of 3 points, since they kept subtracting 4 points.

Seriously, **** this retarded game
Ya that's the tip back bug which came last season but ya never was a priority to get fixed .. instead of getting 2 points u lose 2 point on an offensive tip into the basket..

dub365

All-Star 1
Ya that's the tip back bug which came last season but ya never was a priority to get fixed .. instead of getting 2 points u lose 2 point on an offensive tip into the basket..
Jesus, I thought that was taken care of. What do they do with their time? Seriously?

betaman411

All-Star 1
Another thing I wanted to mention - when selecting auto play my phone's display goes to sleep for inactivity very quickly where in the last season auto play would prevent my phone's display from going to sleep until the end of the event. Not sure if this is just a me thing or not (I usually autoplay the last few quarters of a season game if I'm winning by a huge margin)
Same thing happens to me on my iPhone 11. I haven’t tried my iPad or Samsung tablet yet.

AlphaRadeon

Rookie 1

Same. It also happens whenever I leave the phone idle for few seconds, my phone goes to the lock screen.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Thought that was just me both of my phones do that

HeinieManush

Rookie 1
New one -- Season mode 1st quarter, (other) phone rang and I didn't hit autoplay -- somehow the clock rang down to 33 seconds left, 0-0 before I noticed and intervened.

Hroswith

Rookie 3
"Get two blocks or steals"

Just got five blocks and a steal. Not a single one is counted. Really getting to the point where I'm just done with the game.

Steve Rogers

Rookie 2
It's impossible. It took me 9mins to play the GOTN event, can't play SD, LvsL or a season game as it's even slower lol.

Yeah I'm not holding my breath. I'm giving it about 2 more app store updates. If it's not fixed by then this is it for me fellas.
This is sad man,if you just think about what kinda game could this game be if they stop greed and actually "put some effort on this game" but they are doing the total opposite of this..im affraid all normal competitors will leave this game for the sake of not going mad with these mofos and actually those who will be left will all be cheaters

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.