• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Season 4 Bug/Glitch Thread

dub365

All-Star 1
Game of the Night pack in store is bugged. Both picture and description show ELITE tokens for 150 cash. Only gives out Gold

Hroswith

Rookie 3
I can't watch ads

Every single game, the sound of a shot clock winding down starts up randomly

Not a single one of these players should be in the NBA if they play like this

I spent months building a good lineup, only to be forced to play with halfwits that can't shoot a ball.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I won do bid items, items I didn't get and coins just disappeared, LOL EA
Looks like selling and bidding on items is off the table right now smfh all we can do in the AH without getting ripped off is buying cards directly

HeinieManush

Rookie 1
Not getting credit for steals and blocks in the last minute practice challenge.

And the old "ball on court, no one can pick it up, clock wont run" event. Lolz. Well not realy lolz as it cost me 50 warmup points.

Ball on the court again, this time in season... no way out of it. Bad!

Last edited:

dub365

All-Star 1
Sooooo many bugs. This is embarrassing tbh. Played one Tip-Off event and even though there was 1:30 left on the clock the shot clock started ticking down and the buzzer went off...... gameplay continued...

Hroswith

Rookie 3
Didn't they completely half-ass the last few campaigns of S3 because they were so focused on S4?

Would have expected a lot better than this buggy shit show.

betaman411

All-Star 1
Didn't they completely half-ass the last few campaigns of S3 because they were so focused on S4?

Would have expected a lot better than this buggy shit show.
If only...more like they took off the first 9 mos of 2019 to make "this" happen.

jeforious

Rookie 1
I guess this one isnt really a Bug.... but if you stepped in the corner just slightly off you go out of Bounds lol the ref calls it... wtf already got called out of bounce multiple times.

betaman411

All-Star 1
In the passing event, I often pass to an invisible player. In the grand scheme, not a huge deal but thought I'd report it.

Hroswith

Rookie 3
Well, **** this game now. Stealing/blocking is impossible and the multi year lineup is nerved to the point where my 111 lineup barely manages to beat a standard 80ovr team. And I'm missing roughly 8-10 wide open threes a game.

Gameplay has gone to shit, and everything is purely designed to ask for your money.

I would gladly spend another few months playing copy-pasted campaigns than this amateurish bullshit.

dub365

All-Star 1
Well, **** this game now. Stealing/blocking is impossible and the multi year lineup is nerved to the point where my 111 lineup barely manages to beat a standard 80ovr team. And I'm missing roughly 8-10 wide open threes a game.

Gameplay has gone to shit, and everything is purely designed to ask for your money.

I would gladly spend another few months playing copy-pasted campaigns than this amateurish bullshit.
That's weird man. I'm not defending this shit show but I'm not really having those issues at all. Killing the AI with my S3 team in all the events I've played. I chose Kawhi as my Superstar and I'm actually getting enough steals to activate his clutch a good amount of the time and AD has been a blocking machine for me, even without his ability. Got 80 Gordon as my Lockdown SG and he hasn't missed yet today. Maybe 10/10 from deep? Weird that we've got totally different experiences going on

When I start up the game its fine for the first 1-2mins, after which it starts to progressively get slower with lag to the point if I stay logged in for 10mins it becomes unplayable and I have to restart the app for another 1-2mins of playtime.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.