• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Season 4 Bug/Glitch Thread

G34

Rookie 1
This is like the 10th time SD has crashed on me this week before i even get to play.

So far at least -80K fans and -500 energy and all i could do is restart the app every time it happens.

Fun times indeed. My experiences at the beginning of each season are the worst:
S1 I couldn't open the app for 3 weeks then all of a sudden it started working.
S2 I couldn't open the app for almost 1 month then all of a sudden it started working.
S3 I had major lag for the first 2months then all of a sudden it started working.
S4 still playing in extra slow motion now hopefully one day it works normally.

toxa

Rookie 1
Is playing LvL with multiyear lineup considered as a bug, or they are planning to keep it that way ?

dub365

All-Star 1
Is playing LvL with multiyear lineup considered as a bug, or they are planning to keep it that way ?
It sounds like they made it possible so we could play until they figure out how to fix the crashing that ppl were experiencing.

toxa

Rookie 1
It sounds like they made it possible so we could play until they figure out how to fix the crashing that ppl were experiencing.
Do you mean crashing, when people press play in LvL and they get back sent to login screen saying "something went wrong"? I had that, and all of my teammates solved that with reinstalling the game and now we have no more bug.

Spyda9man

Pro 2
This cost me a forfeit. Any luck in fixing this glitch?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191022-055615_NBA Live.jpg
    Screenshot_20191022-055615_NBA Live.jpg
    227.5 KB · Views: 263

HeinieManush

Rookie 1
This morning it let me play all the superstar training events, even for the ones I had not received. Did I miss something?

Also seems like showdown is 250 points now...

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
This morning it let me play all the superstar training events, even for the ones I had not received. Did I miss something?

Also seems like showdown is 250 points now...
Ya 25 stamina too

They unlocked the events for everyone

Also kawhi's clutch needs only 1 steal now

HeinieManush

Rookie 1
Well I just had the 150 stamina "win registered as a loss" bug, and yeah it sucks. Not sure how that even could be possible unless there is real spaghetti code underneath all this.

betaman411

All-Star 1
Well I just had the 150 stamina "win registered as a loss" bug, and yeah it sucks. Not sure how that even could be possible unless there is real spaghetti code underneath all this.
I’ve had a tie count as a win and a loss for the 100 stamina event. Tell me how that happens?!

dub365

All-Star 1
I’ve had a tie count as a win and a loss for the 100 stamina event. Tell me how that happens?!
Same here today I noticed that 2 different times I started a Gold/Silver event and I started it with 1 star. One of em I tied yet still WON the event. I think that's why it happened. Should've been no stars at the start. I'll take it though

Steve Rogers

Rookie 2
EA have cancelled NBA Live 20 for PC and console version,this is maybe one of the reason why we still have so many bugs right now in the game,wonder uf they gona quit mobile version to??🤔🤔

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
EA have cancelled NBA Live 20 for PC and console version,this is maybe one of the reason why we still have so many bugs right now in the game,wonder uf they gona quit mobile version to??🤔🤔
They aren't linked together there was no Live 17 either which would have come out during S1 after the official launch of this game so it'll be fine Live still owns the mobile market it's console where they are so far behind (sales wise not quality wise) that they have to take a year off for the 5th time this decade but they'll come up with something new that 2K will take just like 2K did for 20 after Live head some good things in 18 and 19

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.