• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Season 4 Bug/Glitch Thread

I am pretty sure they changed the live events so that you finish with one star even if you tie or lose. Don’t quote me on that, though.

Hroswith

Rookie 3
Another day, another brand new glitch. Apparently, opposing players can teleport past four defenders without walking or dribbling now. They just smoothly, but almost instantaneously, glide from the three point line to the basket in a half circle, scoring a wide open layup.

How the hell do these things even get into the game??

betaman411

All-Star 1
I am pretty sure they changed the live events so that you finish with one star even if you tie or lose. Don’t quote me on that, though.
I've noticed having 1 star even when losing but as of yesterday, the tie glitch was present. It could be that one of ties was in the 150 event and the other in the 100 - that might explain the discrepancy I experienced. In any case, my 79 is no match for those steroid laden ghouls the past two days. Last night I lost one, tied two and had to hit a BB (no clutch, pure desperation) to win 3 stars with my LD lineup.

TimmyD

Rookie 1
Screenshot_20191031-045304_NBA Live.jpg

The new lockdown challenge. "2 blocks or win" to get rewards. I got the win as screenshot indicates but still ended up as a loss.

Also, just want to say Season 4 has been discouraging to play so far. Other than the bugs,

- it's super hard to upgrade superstars to 80+,

- super hard to collect bones/fregments,

- can never get oebs/debs even against much weaker opponents (while they can easily score on you with lower than 70 rating)

- multi year campaigns not fixed

I know the game occasionally give away make-up rewards (e.g. end of tip in event) to make things better. But overall it's still a rough game to play now unless your pocket is deep enough to buy all the shards or 80+ players in AH

Spyda9man

Pro 2
Correct me if I'm wrong but does this not say get 2 blocks OR win ??? First attempt I got the win, but still lost. Change the or to and, or give everybody credit who won the event...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191031-222509_NBA Live.jpg
    Screenshot_20191031-222509_NBA Live.jpg
    218 KB · Views: 291

toxa

Rookie 1
Correct me if I'm wrong but does this not say get 2 blocks OR win ??? First attempt I got the win, but still lost. Change the or to and, or give everybody credit who won the event...
Is this fixed? I'm still on a wait with 76ers challenge

Hroswith

Rookie 3
Does anybody else get the random static noise that sounds like it blows out your speaker? Happens to me multiple times a day, mostly after a bucket.

dub365

All-Star 1
Does anybody else get the random static noise that sounds like it blows out your speaker? Happens to me multiple times a day, mostly after a bucket.
Yeah, noticed it immediately after S4 update. Usually it's after a big bucket. But last night it happened as an event was beginning....weird. I don't like it, the sound file must be bad & they didn't catch it

Hroswith

Rookie 3
Don't know how to feel about this.. Apparently, making him a "monster" darkens his skin..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191104_102510_com.ea.gp.nbamobile.jpg
    Screenshot_20191104_102510_com.ea.gp.nbamobile.jpg
    233.6 KB · Views: 304
  • Screenshot_20191104_102351_com.ea.gp.nbamobile.jpg
    Screenshot_20191104_102351_com.ea.gp.nbamobile.jpg
    233 KB · Views: 279

toxa

Rookie 1
Did anyone reach Level 45? I did , and it's said that you'll receive x2 Premiere pack as reward which I didn't lol
You get only 1 premiere pack

Btw what's the point of these elite Game of the week players if they are not possible to obtain, I have 4 elite tokens so far.. Lol they even have expiration time on them, those elite players like Beverley and Bogdanovic were here just to stop by and be seen

dub365

All-Star 1
Did anyone reach Level 45? I did , and it's said that you'll receive x2 Premiere pack as reward which I didn't lol
You get only 1 premiere pack

Btw what's the point of these elite Game of the week players if they are not possible to obtain, I have 4 elite tokens so far.. Lol they even have expiration time on them, those elite players like Beverley and Bogdanovic were here just to stop by and be seen
Pretty sure it opened up as one pack but with the contents of 2 packs....

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.