• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Season 3 Bug/Glitch Thread

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
ha, just opened R, and there are multiple complaints about this and that losing draft events :D :D
I don't know if they forced the update for everyone this morning or if it's completely related to the promo but either way it's annoying as hell

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I just "downgraded" from version 3.4.02 from 3.5.00 and the game runs much better so it's the update that is causing the lag what a surprise they release an update that sucks

teamduncan

Rookie 2
I'm also lagging after the update. Pretty bad lag. And I lost a 75 stamina event where you have to dunk shoot and 3. It started missing. But I ended up doing it in 5 try. But I still lost.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Did u download the file?
How did u downgrade
Yes and installed it but unfortunately the maintenance today to fix the stats of the new draft players cane with a force update for everyone so it's not possible to downgrade anymore

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Yes and installed it but unfortunately the maintenance today to fix the stats of the new draft players cane with a force update for everyone so it's not possible to downgrade anymore
Ya that's what happened to me 2 today .. guess well have to just wait for them to fix the issues they create ... as usual

Tarquin

Rookie 1
lag is terrible...really...some events used to be smooth now u get a slight "pause"...glitch on shooting and even movement...

Altavilla

Pro 1
Lag went frame-by-frame on me a couple of hours ago (on the FB event i think)
Every half second or slower.

On some other event it was like slow-mo. Really allows you to think the game :)

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.