• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Season 3 Bug/Glitch Thread

Stewie309

All-Star 2
Staff member
Community Chief
ha, just opened R, and there are multiple complaints about this and that losing draft events :D :D
I don't know if they forced the update for everyone this morning or if it's completely related to the promo but either way it's annoying as hell

Stewie309

All-Star 2
Staff member
Community Chief
I just "downgraded" from version 3.4.02 from 3.5.00 and the game runs much better so it's the update that is causing the lag what a surprise they release an update that sucks

teamduncan

Rookie 1
I'm also lagging after the update. Pretty bad lag. And I lost a 75 stamina event where you have to dunk shoot and 3. It started missing. But I ended up doing it in 5 try. But I still lost.

Stewie309

All-Star 2
Staff member
Community Chief
Did u download the file?
How did u downgrade
Yes and installed it but unfortunately the maintenance today to fix the stats of the new draft players cane with a force update for everyone so it's not possible to downgrade anymore

Anatdoc

Pro 3
Yes and installed it but unfortunately the maintenance today to fix the stats of the new draft players cane with a force update for everyone so it's not possible to downgrade anymore
Ya that's what happened to me 2 today .. guess well have to just wait for them to fix the issues they create ... as usual

Tarquin

Rookie 1
lag is terrible...really...some events used to be smooth now u get a slight "pause"...glitch on shooting and even movement...

Altavilla

Rookie 3
Lag went frame-by-frame on me a couple of hours ago (on the FB event i think)
Every half second or slower.

On some other event it was like slow-mo. Really allows you to think the game :)

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YungBreezy
New members today
New threads today