• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Season 3 Bug/Glitch Thread

So I’ve got a weird issue with SD sets. Notice I have red indicators on my incomplete SD sets indicating I have items to put in sets:

When I go into Laimbeer set this is what I see:

Notice two elite balls and no inventory to add. Now when I go to my inventory, this is what I see:

Notice 12 elite Game Balls. If I remove the the two game balls from the Laimbeer set then I see this:

Same issue with the silver souvenir cups:

Any thoughts?!

Rjsocool

Rookie 1
Put your glitches here I'll start out with their one I saw in the 2nd event on the 1st stage of the Academy live events where Redick has a pink smudge for a face and knee braces, Embiid has a blue smudge face and camo-like skin and the basket/stanchion/crowd/Covington are all blacked out
Bro can I use your team for gameplay on my youtube channel

rene87

Rookie 1
A bug was introduced a couple of days ago in the auction house search page. When you write a name sometimes it adds an empty character in the beginning. The solution is to delete all and try again. I have android.

Stewie309

All-Star 1
Staff member
Community Chief
I was fouled taking a shot in SD and it said defensive foul and it looked like a normal foul animation where they hit the shooter and they fall down but while it did that and said it was a foul I never got to shoot the FTs that should have come with it

I was fouled taking a shot in SD and it said defensive foul and it looked like a normal foul animation where they hit the shooter and they fall down but while it did that and said it was a foul I never got to shoot the FTs that should have come with it
Same thing happened to me the other day in SD except I commited the foul. Play never stopped, the shot went in and I inbounded the ball, all with the foul indicator showing.

Stewie309

All-Star 1
Staff member
Community Chief
Same thing happened to me the other day in SD except I commited the foul. Play never stopped, the shot went in and I inbounded the ball, all with the foul indicator showing.
Guess they got rid of FTs they were very rare anyways so it doesn't affect much if they're gone

Techon

Rookie 1
Dude that just happened to me

Altavilla

Rookie 2
Spring campaign:

1) Did my MM hidden egg event, but no egg
2) Some events (Stamina Boot + Get Loose @ Daily Beats; All blitzes @ Spring Campaign) show to me with a green "W" marked before I play them for the 1t time. I may have missed a few 1st time blitzes due to this.

Anatdoc

Pro 2
Spring campaign:

1) Did my MM hidden egg event, but no egg
2) Some events (Stamina Boot + Get Loose @ Daily Beats; All blitzes @ Spring Campaign) show to me with a green "W" marked before I play them for the 1t time. I may have missed a few 1st time blitzes due to this.
2) Yup same thing happened to me.. follow the timers .. it seems to be alternating cycles of 4 and 6 hours
About 1) . They say ull get the egg when ur supposed to and that there is no glitch.. seems weird

bigballer607

Rookie 3
The spring events starting 2 hr before reset is not a bug. They did it for people from different time zones that go to bed at that time, so they can do 1st win 2 hr earlier.

cire2245

Rookie 2
The shoot button is not activated. Wasted 75 stamina
Happened to me i think twice already in the past promo. I don’t remember exactly but i guess what happened was when i played an event that required only a sprint, then after winning tapped ‘Play Again’ then the next random event required shooting but the button remained.