• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Season 3 Bug/Glitch Thread

betaman411

All-Star 1
So I’ve got a weird issue with SD sets. Notice I have red indicators on my incomplete SD sets indicating I have items to put in sets:
bmiwRVM.png

When I go into Laimbeer set this is what I see:
nKgNRJq.png

Notice two elite balls and no inventory to add. Now when I go to my inventory, this is what I see:

EgZ2tSv.jpg

Notice 12 elite Game Balls. If I remove the the two game balls from the Laimbeer set then I see this:

sshdJXr.jpg

Same issue with the silver souvenir cups:

wfAOq9T.jpg

Any thoughts?!

Rjsocool

Rookie 1
Put your glitches here I'll start out with their one I saw in the 2nd event on the 1st stage of the Academy live events where Redick has a pink smudge for a face and knee braces, Embiid has a blue smudge face and camo-like skin and the basket/stanchion/crowd/Covington are all blacked out
sfvdRDy.jpg
Bro can I use your team for gameplay on my youtube channel

rene87

Rookie 1
A bug was introduced a couple of days ago in the auction house search page. When you write a name sometimes it adds an empty character in the beginning. The solution is to delete all and try again. I have android.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I was fouled taking a shot in SD and it said defensive foul and it looked like a normal foul animation where they hit the shooter and they fall down but while it did that and said it was a foul I never got to shoot the FTs that should have come with it

betaman411

All-Star 1
I was fouled taking a shot in SD and it said defensive foul and it looked like a normal foul animation where they hit the shooter and they fall down but while it did that and said it was a foul I never got to shoot the FTs that should have come with it
Same thing happened to me the other day in SD except I commited the foul. Play never stopped, the shot went in and I inbounded the ball, all with the foul indicator showing.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Same thing happened to me the other day in SD except I commited the foul. Play never stopped, the shot went in and I inbounded the ball, all with the foul indicator showing.
Guess they got rid of FTs they were very rare anyways so it doesn't affect much if they're gone

Techon

Rookie 1
Dude that just happened to me

Altavilla

Pro 1
Spring campaign:

1) Did my MM hidden egg event, but no egg
2) Some events (Stamina Boot + Get Loose @ Daily Beats; All blitzes @ Spring Campaign) show to me with a green "W" marked before I play them for the 1t time. I may have missed a few 1st time blitzes due to this.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Spring campaign:

1) Did my MM hidden egg event, but no egg
2) Some events (Stamina Boot + Get Loose @ Daily Beats; All blitzes @ Spring Campaign) show to me with a green "W" marked before I play them for the 1t time. I may have missed a few 1st time blitzes due to this.
2) Yup same thing happened to me.. follow the timers .. it seems to be alternating cycles of 4 and 6 hours
About 1) . They say ull get the egg when ur supposed to and that there is no glitch.. seems weird

The spring events starting 2 hr before reset is not a bug. They did it for people from different time zones that go to bed at that time, so they can do 1st win 2 hr earlier.

teamduncan

Rookie 2
The shoot button is not activated. Wasted 75 stamina

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-05-15-08-27-20-600_com.ea.gp.nbamobile.png
    Screenshot_2019-05-15-08-27-20-600_com.ea.gp.nbamobile.png
    998.4 KB · Views: 271

cire2245

Rookie 3
The shoot button is not activated. Wasted 75 stamina
Happened to me i think twice already in the past promo. I don’t remember exactly but i guess what happened was when i played an event that required only a sprint, then after winning tapped ‘Play Again’ then the next random event required shooting but the button remained.

teamduncan

Rookie 2
I was auto playing game of the night. Suddenly gallanari just stood there.

Changed to manual. Nothing. Went to the ball with clarkson. Changed to Vince Carter. Manually pushed gallanari to the ball. Push him out of bounds. Nothing. I have to quit and waste stamina

Beverley is moving. But not running. He's like bending changing standing positions. And can't be pushed. Gallanari basically froze and became mannequin and game won't continue since he is the inbounder

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-06-10-00-55-50-910_com.ea.gp.nbamobile.png
    Screenshot_2019-06-10-00-55-50-910_com.ea.gp.nbamobile.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 265
  • Screenshot_2019-06-10-00-56-12-795_com.ea.gp.nbamobile.png
    Screenshot_2019-06-10-00-56-12-795_com.ea.gp.nbamobile.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 255
  • Screenshot_2019-06-10-00-56-48-079_com.ea.gp.nbamobile.png
    Screenshot_2019-06-10-00-56-48-079_com.ea.gp.nbamobile.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 251
  • Screenshot_2019-06-10-00-59-55-767_com.ea.gp.nbamobile.png
    Screenshot_2019-06-10-00-59-55-767_com.ea.gp.nbamobile.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 277
  • Screenshot_2019-06-10-01-00-41-030_com.ea.gp.nbamobile.png
    Screenshot_2019-06-10-01-00-41-030_com.ea.gp.nbamobile.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 258
Last edited:

Altavilla

Pro 1
The score star tracking on the key events is bugged and does not keep track of the real score.

Example: i was winning the game and the score star tracker registered -1

teamduncan

Rookie 2
I made a putback shot by then my score started counting backwards. I lost the ticket game because of it. Wtf?
You can see I lead by 5 in score. But it says I lost. 1 point lead only?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-06-14-00-43-16-319_com.ea.gp.nbamobile.png
    Screenshot_2019-06-14-00-43-16-319_com.ea.gp.nbamobile.png
    746.8 KB · Views: 267
  • Screenshot_2019-06-14-00-43-01-710_com.ea.gp.nbamobile.png
    Screenshot_2019-06-14-00-43-01-710_com.ea.gp.nbamobile.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 249

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
I made a putback shot by then my score started counting backwards. I lost the ticket game because of it. Wtf?
You can see I lead by 5 in score. But it says I lost. 1 point lead only?
Ya its a known glitch. It happened i think 2 promos back too.
Some say its intentional.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.