• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Season 3 Bug/Glitch Thread

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
This is by design. As more jerseys and courts are released you won?t be locked into your specific team?s jerseys and courts. Not saying it?s well thought out but definitely intentional per Brian from EA.

I get when player want to change Jersey. Say I'm spurs I want to change to Celtics Jersey cause I like green.
But ai on season mode changing Jersey is just weird logic.

And hope they put a light / dark to avoid both using white Jersey or similar colored (say same team or Houston vs raptors)
You have the option to quick change your jersey on the matchup screen.

Unfortunately not for SD because they don't allow us to change anything after the search is started so no way to predict it

teamduncan

Rookie 2
This is by design. As more jerseys and courts are released you won?t be locked into your specific team?s jerseys and courts. Not saying it?s well thought out but definitely intentional per Brian from EA.

I get when player want to change Jersey. Say I'm spurs I want to change to Celtics Jersey cause I like green.

And hope they put a light / dark to avoid both using white Jersey or similar colored (say same team or Houston vs raptors)

For showdown? Showdown seems not possible. Once I found match nothing can be changed

betaman411

All-Star 1

For showdown? Showdown seems not possible. Once I found match nothing can be changed

As Stewie said above, not for SD due to their matching rules.

teamduncan

Rookie 2
Yes. That's why I feel there need to be a dark/light rule. To avoid white vs white. Or even same Jersey vs same jersey

aramwot

Rookie 3
Staff member
Founder
I feel like this thread is about to get a lot longer.. Should we make a New Update glitch thread lol.

rene87

Rookie 1
They fixed the login crash and they introduced new ones!
Playing the Bird first event says "no internet connection" and crashes.
Playing the 150 and 25 LNY Masters events says "no internet connection" and crashes.

cire2245

Rookie 3
While my leaguemates are worrying about their progress on the campaign, i can?t login because i don?t have account to login because they got deleted after the maintenance...sigh. Still waiting on ea?s response.

cire2245

Rookie 3
While my leaguemates are worrying about their progress on the campaign, i can?t login because i don?t have account to login because they got deleted after the maintenance...sigh. Still waiting on ea?s response.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.