• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Season 3 Bug/Glitch Thread

edlllpt

Pro 1
rebound put back doesn't count as basket in events - at least in elite chance event

stamina for LvL doesn't make sense. It asks for 10 for 1 quarter, doesn't let you play without 10, but only deducts 5.
should be simply 5 like last season

rebound put back doesn't count as basket in events - at least in elite chance event

stamina for LvL doesn't make sense. It asks for 10 for 1 quarter, doesn't let you play without 10, but only deducts 5.
should be simply 5 like last season

I would always be confused when I play a LVL with only 10 stamina remaining and finish the quarter and somehow am close to having 10 stamina again! I never even thought about why but of course it's this.

Altavilla

Pro 1
Sometimes my shooting button jams (and shoots without me wanting to).

The latest episode happened yesterday in one LvL game where it jammed 3 times in a row (and another couple of times after that, in 2 games against the same opponent).
I cleaned my screen and wiped my hands clean/dry, but it still happened.

Anyone else?

Anatdoc

All-Star 3

The latest episode happened yesterday in one LvL game where it jammed 3 times in a row (and another couple of times after that, in 2 games against the same opponent).

Anyone else?

Jam as in gets overpressed (shooting to red zone) or doesnt get pressed.. if the second ya it happens, bcz they moved the buttons away from the edges this season so u ten to miss the buttom making u think that the buttom is jammed..
If neither is ur issue and if ur pressing the button and it doesnt shoot, no idea

Altavilla

Pro 1

Anyone else?

Jam as in gets overpressed (shooting to red zone) or doesnt get pressed.. if the second ya it happens, bcz they moved the buttons away from the edges this season so u ten to miss the buttom making u think that the buttom is jammed..
If neither is ur issue and if ur pressing the button and it doesnt shoot, no idea

It ends up shooting in the red zone. I would run with my PG to the opponent?s court and when i was about to pass the player shot the ball :shock:
Last year i would press it by accident, but that?s not what?s happening now. I just had 3 situations in a row so I was alerted to it and I?m pretty sure it wasn?t my fault.

edlllpt

Pro 1
Switching is far for perfect, but there was something I've never seen before and it's concerning. I'll detail it as much as possible.

It happened during a SD quarter in the hour between the previously expected maintenance time and the hour-adjusted maintenance time.

I was defending a possession (I think it was after the AI got an offensive rebound or a catch after a blocked shot) and I'm trying to figure out which player I'm controlling and pressing the available buttons (i'm with autoswitch, so no switch button) and I think none of my own players are being controlled. But there is a player being controlled.

In those seconds I don't know what's going on or what I'm doing and I end with a shotmeter at 9% with the opponents' Ben Wallace for an off balance 34% missed (or similar percentage, it was closely defended).

I controlled that AI shot. The shots of the opponent as AI don't have percentages to show. But that one did.

Then it all went back to normal. And I was controlling my players, as soon as I got the rebound I think.

Wilt is my center and the opponent was playing with the Bulls, so there's no chance of same team confusion or any related bug. It was 100% my own control of one AI shot.

Did anyone ever see anything like this?

edlllpt

Pro 1
Another bug but not so relevant - If I have autoplay active at the end of a season quarter, game crashes with unexpected error.

betaman411

All-Star 1
Another bug but not so relevant - If I have autoplay active at the end of a season quarter, game crashes with unexpected error.
I've been autoplaying season the past couple of days and haven't seen this issue. One "bug" (more inconvenience) is that autoplay doesn't stay active from quarter to quarter. I don't remember if s2 was the same but since it felt like a difference I thought I would mention it. Would much prefer it stays engaged until I disengage it.

edlllpt

Pro 1
I've been autoplaying season the past couple of days and haven't seen this issue. One "bug" (more inconvenience) is that autoplay doesn't stay active from quarter to quarter. I don't remember if s2 was the same but since it felt like a difference I thought I would mention it. Would much prefer it stays engaged until I disengage it.

After some more testing, I believe my issue occurs only when the screen goes dark due to inactivity - cases where i let it autoplay and pick up the phone 5 minutes later.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3

Always been there.. from season 1...
Always been an inconvenience

Anyone notice that the Get Loose set actually has a cool down???? So strange, it's not like we can some how gather more than 1 set item per day.

Cortes

Rookie 1
Anyone notice that the Get Loose set actually has a cool down???? So strange, it's not like we can some how gather more than 1 set item per day.
It is like that since month or so. For sure it's a non-sense to put 4-day cool down for a set that can be claimed once per 5 days haha.. but EA's logic is EA's logic.

I can tolerate the weird cooldown. It sucks, and would be cool if it didn't exist, but I can deal.

HOWEVER. It is becoming ridiculous that if I level up with anything more than 150 stamina I am effectively losing stamina from the refill since the limit is 500!! I had a leaguemember that had over 400 stamina, but leveled up and lost like 300 stamina! 300 stamina would be pretty nice for grinding out that tedious Superstar event.

I pretty much had to stop playing any mode the other day because I needed to time my level up for the next day when I could actually use the stamina required for the level up and not have to waste a ton because I went over 500.

I saw on Reddit that Brian said it's a limit that is hardwired but he will pass the feedback on to the team. I guess enough people haven't complained about it yet. Might just be something worth sending an email about, since it seems the influx of them maybe contributed to them finally doing the bit of work needed to make it more clear Legend was a requirement.

betaman411

All-Star 1
It is like that since month or so. For sure it's a non-sense to put 4-day cool down for a set that can be claimed once per 5 days haha.. but EA's logic is EA's logic.
My guess is they put the cooldown there as a deterrent to hoarding tokens. Would've paid off if you did it to start the season since they changed what's in a Pro Pack but then again you could've just hoarded the packs - so who the f knows. I agree though...not well thought out either way but then, what is with this game?! :?

edlllpt

Pro 1
This sticky post is getting long - some issues that emerged were fixed, but some issues are also getting lost in the conversation yet continue to exist,

Here's a recap of stuff that are technical issues that aren't fixed AFAIK

1. Clock doesn't stop after a made basket in the first 30 seconds of a showdown quarter
2. Clock still starts too early occasionally (as the pass is made and not as the player receives a pass)
3. Invite-players-menu still leaving a big amount of players out of sight.
4. League requirements still affected by fan limit set during season 2.
5. League and Showdown wins not being counted properly in trophy room (yet achievements did it right)
6. This rare possibility of controlling opponent's shot (not reported by anyone else, so I assume it is rare)
7. An autoplayed quarter in season doesn't finish properly at least in inactive screen with Android (device extent not confirmed).
8. Referees are occasionally on the court.
9. We have five highlighted players in a single-player-drill in legacy.
10. Stamina requirement for LvL doesn't match stamina deduction.
11. Info in Showdown menu is outdated and still talking about top300.
12. The space of the keyboard doesn't work in the player-name text-field of the AH.
13. There are shots without feedback (running jumper, missed stepback, a share of the last second attempts).

Was there ever a hint of a fix coming for any of these?

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.