• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Season 3 Bug/Glitch Thread

edlllpt

Pro 1
had two crashes in the AH today.

randomly search for a filter - cards show up - i try to click on a card - crash

betaman411

All-Star 1
Tip-off campaign clock says it expires in 22h 52m

Tip-off sets say they expire in 3 days 22h

Are both right? Sets stay longer?

Yes sets tend to stay up for longer. The thing that is unusual is that they took out the blitz events as we still had over 20 hour's left before the campaign ends. Man this pisses me off as I was still grinding for I.t as I haven't been lucky enough to get to 83ovr with 23 rerolls and 11 hero sets. I was hoping to pull a 84 but that ain't gonna happen. I guess I could still do a few more rerolls but I was hoping to do a few more hero sets as well.

28 and 7 for me. Dropped way too much coin on reroll and TO tokens obsessing abt completing the TO campaign. Good news is my coin bank is slowly recovering. Funny part is I did manage to pull two 84's - both Simmons. Bad news is I only needed one of the other two (Mitchell or Oladipo) to make 83. Hindsight what it is, should've just bought Oladipo for 360'ish but I'm giving up now since I think I can get to 85 OVR with the Halloween promo.

Altavilla

Pro 1

Yes sets tend to stay up for longer. The thing that is unusual is that they took out the blitz events as we still had over 20 hour's left before the campaign ends. Man this pisses me off as I was still grinding for I.t as I haven't been lucky enough to get to 83ovr with 23 rerolls and 11 hero sets. I was hoping to pull a 84 but that ain't gonna happen. I guess I could still do a few more rerolls but I was hoping to do a few more hero sets as well.

Thanks.

The blitz events are back (probably a bug they fixed quickly.)

Altavilla

Pro 1

28 and 7 for me. Dropped way too much coin on reroll and TO tokens obsessing abt completing the TO campaign. Good news is my coin bank is slowly recovering. Funny part is I did manage to pull two 84's - both Simmons. Bad news is I only needed one of the other two (Mitchell or Oladipo) to make 83. Hindsight what it is, should've just bought Oladipo for 360'ish but I'm giving up now since I think I can get to 85 OVR with the Halloween promo.

This wouldn?t be a problem if players could sell those elites. But the way it is, it?s just too frustrating to have bad luck on sets and re-rolls

I blocked the AI's 3 pointer/post up at the buzzer. Feedback even said successful block. Ball still went in and I lose the SD match by 2 points.

edlllpt

Pro 1
I blocked the AI's 3 pointer/post up at the buzzer. Feedback even said successful block. Ball still went in and I lose the SD match by 2 points.

yeah that is a bit annoying, you were defending with a shorter player right?

but the post shot that annoys me more is one where there's a short burst and the moment your eyes catch what's going on, the opponent player is in a fade away that you're not going to block.

Also, the clock is still broken at times - starting before the player receives the ball.

And I had another AH crash, this time collecting the coins from a card I sold.

yeah that is a bit annoying, you were defending with a shorter player right?

but the post shot that annoys me more is one where there's a short burst and the moment your eyes catch what's going on, the opponent player is in a fade away that you're not going to block.

Also, the clock is still broken at times - starting before the player receives the ball.

And I had another AH crash, this time collecting the coins from a card I sold.

I forget, exactly who was defending but my shortest player is Klay at 6'7''. It may have been Klay, who does give up 3 inches to Simmons who I'm certain it was that made the shot. It was well beyond the 3 point line, too.

I agree, that other post shot where they catch it and immediately shoot it is insane. The only time we are able to do a shot like that is if we are double teamed but the AI does it when it pleases. Super annoying but I am satisfied when the AI finds the side of the backboard instead of the hoop, lol.

Clock definitely needs fixing, and I can grab a defensive rebound with 20 seconds left, obviously the shot clock is off, and it's super distracting for the countdown to be offbeat as if there's a shot clock being counted down along with the game clock.

Speaking of shot clocks and blocked shots, yesterday I defended the AI until 23.8 seconds of the shot clock. I block it and it goes out of bounds, shot clock still at .2, basically 0. Ai inbounds it, we steal the pass, clock expires and it's MY TEAM that gets a shot clock violation! Obviously a rare glitch I'd imagine but I couldn't believe it.

edlllpt

Pro 1
So they removed campaign line-up without a maintenance, and now we can't access those cards...and I just wanted to change my coach.

edlllpt

Pro 1
I can grab a defensive rebound with 20 seconds left, obviously the shot clock is off, and it's super distracting for the countdown to be offbeat as if there's a shot clock being counted down along with the game clock.

do you mean the fact that the clock is showing the decimals at the end? That's fine for me. Unless you're having an issue I don't.

I can grab a defensive rebound with 20 seconds left, obviously the shot clock is off, and it's super distracting for the countdown to be offbeat as if there's a shot clock being counted down along with the game clock.

do you mean the fact that the clock is showing the decimals at the end? That's fine for me. Unless you're having an issue I don't.

I mean the sound the clock makes on each second tick when it's getting low. I think it does it when there 5 or less seconds. For some reason, even with no shot clock, it sounds like there are two clocks counting down, instead of just the game clock.

I did note a similar change in sd matches and some live events .. when the network went down (power outage for eg), last season app would crash and we would lose fans. This season it freezes up and actually resumes if u minimize the app.. I guess pros and cons of every 'fix'

Thanks. I had this work last night and I felt like I found gold, lol. It did the network error and I thought for sure I was screwed out of 8K fans. Minimized the app, and walked away for 10-20 seconds because I was upset as heck. Come back, open app and press the only button I was allowed to press (it escapes me what it's called) and it reconnected to the network and resumed exactly where it left off, lol. Crisis averted.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
I did note a similar change in sd matches and some live events .. when the network went down (power outage for eg), last season app would crash and we would lose fans. This season it freezes up and actually resumes if u minimize the app.. I guess pros and cons of every 'fix'

Thanks. I had this work last night and I felt like I found gold, lol. It did the network error and I thought for sure I was screwed out of 8K fans. Minimized the app, and walked away for 10-20 seconds because I was upset as heck. Come back, open app and press the only button I was allowed to press (it escapes me what it's called) and it reconnected to the network and resumed exactly where it left off, lol. Crisis averted.
Cool. Glad that it worked out..

G2theMoney

Rookie 3
just had 5 crashes in a row... rebooted.. crash.... uninstalling and reinstalling...

EDIT:..... + CRASH!!!!!

anyone else??

Drowzy

Rookie 1

I've got 6 forfeits already this week, did you say your's resumes?

Anatdoc

All-Star 3

I've got 6 forfeits already this week, did you say your's resumes?

Not always.. basically if u see network timeout, immediately minimise the app. If ur connection is stable maximize ur app u should be able to play.. if the game itself crashes then it will always be a forfeit

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.