• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Season 3 Bug/Glitch Thread

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Now that i think abt it .. the autoplay season thing used to happen to me in season 1 i think.. but it usually just crashed..

edlllpt

Pro 1
Now that i think abt it .. the autoplay season thing used to happen to me in season 1 i think.. but it usually just crashed..

I barely touched the autoplay button in s1 (only in those games to 21 in Summer Courts) so I can't really tell if was there for me before :?

Meanwhile - other new issue - I'm guessing it's there since the line-ups update:

If you search for leagues, the average ovr is inflated. Top teams show as averaging 89ovr. My league (still initially hidden) shows as 87 ovr average,but we don't have anyone with that ovr yet.

edlllpt

Pro 1
I assume most people aren't playing the event, but to those who are - were you guys able to play the legacy event today? or did anyone else get an unexpected error?

ndbfjdn

Rookie 1
Not sure it's abug but it's frustrating that if you play and win a SD quarter but your opponent lets theirs expire, you only get the fans reward, not the xp or rep. I don't see why we should be penalised for something beyond our control

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Not sure it's abug but it's frustrating that if you play and win a SD quarter but your opponent lets theirs expire, you only get the fans reward, not the xp or rep. I don't see why we should be penalised for something beyond our control

Yeah that's not a bug it's like that because I guess since theirs expired there is no guarantee that you would've outscored them so they just give you the same as a forfeit/disconnect but they should reward us for winning our turn and make their turn a 0-0 or 0-10 result instead of making the scores null

myyoyolin

Rookie 1
Help guys,
I can't start my game in the past 2 days...
It just crashes after the EA logo shows up... which is probably 2 sec after I initiate my game ..
This is ridiculous, I have updated the game to newest version as well as my android system...
Anything goes wrong?

gnu

Rookie 1
I just got to Superstar division in SD and didn't receive the reward pack - just a "congratulations!" haha. Anyone else having this issue?

dub365

All-Star 1
Totally worthless for most to get Pop anyway as you need a 90 bench to get 20% boost. Next level down is 15% and that comes with a weaker skill boost so you're better off to go with Balanced Brett Brown for the higher steal boost and 12% fan boost

teamduncan

Rookie 2
My stamina is stuck. It's at 56 sec. I went to bathroom thinking I'll get 10 stamina. I came back still 9 at 56sec. Tried to enter the game. Still stuck.

http://imgur.com/a/rD6PaVX

My stamina is stuck. It's at 56 sec. I went to bathroom thinking I'll get 10 stamina. I came back still 9 at 56sec. Tried to enter the game. Still stuck.

http://imgur.com/a/rD6PaVX

Restart usually fixes this problem. Stamina usually is there, just isn't showing the increase.

Does anyone here actually report these bugs to EA? Just wondering.

betaman411

All-Star 1
http://imgur.com/d5Q6TBW

Hawks wearing 76ers in 76ers home court in season game.

The Jersey thing is messed up.

This is by design. As more jerseys and courts are released you won?t be locked into your specific team?s jerseys and courts. Not saying it?s well thought out but definitely intentional per Brian from EA.

teamduncan

Rookie 2

This is by design. As more jerseys and courts are released you won?t be locked into your specific team?s jerseys and courts. Not saying it?s well thought out but definitely intentional per Brian from EA.

I get when player want to change Jersey. Say I'm spurs I want to change to Celtics Jersey cause I like green.
But ai on season mode changing Jersey is just weird logic.

And hope they put a light / dark to avoid both using white Jersey or similar colored (say same team or Houston vs raptors)

betaman411

All-Star 1

I get when player want to change Jersey. Say I'm spurs I want to change to Celtics Jersey cause I like green.
But ai on season mode changing Jersey is just weird logic.

And hope they put a light / dark to avoid both using white Jersey or similar colored (say same team or Houston vs raptors)
You have the option to quick change your jersey on the matchup screen.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.