• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Season 3 Bug/Glitch Thread

dub365

All-Star 1
The TO elite Quinn Snyder is bugged. He gives 12% coin boost with 80 OVR bench. I SHOULD get the full boost but I get nothing. Tried a couple of events & nothing more than the guaranteed coins. Maybe it's bc there's already an issue with his stat boost not being the same as other elite coaches, idk but it's lame all the same.

edlllpt

Pro 1
The base elites sell at 100k

That's the bot-listed price of some of the base elites you see, but as far as I know, there's still no one actually getting these cards sold for that value.

Damian Lillard, Kemba Walker (Fan+), DeMar DeRozan, Bradley Beal, Andrew Wiggins, Draymond Green, LaMarcus Aldridge (Fan+), Blake Griffin (Fan+), Nikola Jokic, Karl Anthony Towns (Fan+): those are base elites that you actually can sell and they are in the AH with that same 50-70 price range of the tip-off 80 elites.

edlllpt

Pro 1
After playing a SD quarter, that stamina countdown that always shows between 01:00 and 0:00 for next bit of stamina was showing me something like 1 hour and 14 minutes (01:14:16) xD

Never seen that one before, and here the hour changes next week, not in this one xD I restarted the app and it was back to normal.

The TO elite Quinn Snyder is bugged. He gives 12% coin boost with 80 OVR bench. I SHOULD get the full boost but I get nothing. Tried a couple of events & nothing more than the guaranteed coins. Maybe it's bc there's already an issue with his stat boost not being the same as other elite coaches, idk but it's lame all the same.

They give this one out like candy in the elite exchange. I wonder if that's why they haven't fixed it? Idk, has to just be a bug that they keep letting get away (after Brian told us it'd be fixed soon I think yesterday or the day before).

I liked LvL more when it was glitched. Some of the quarters I?ve been having lately have been horrendous.

Hahaha. Nearly impossible to have two good quarters, especially if you play them within a short period of time but this was true often before the glitch fix. LVL is why I asked the other day if anyone feels like along with most players increasing OVR did they increase AI difficulty to compensate lol

edlllpt

Pro 1
If I add a Muggsy to AD's set, the card goes in but then I get an unexpected error booting me out.

Also, the LvL requirements issue must be deep in the roots of the game. Another update with LvL content and the issue still persists.

NiiLoC

Rookie 1
^ the same thing is happening to me...if I add any player to AD's set then the app gives me an error and reboots. Frustrating.

jeforious

Rookie 1
3 Halloween players on team SHOWDOWN BOnus for fans not working?? i have Leonard, jokic and roberson - no fans bonus? anyway having the same issue?

dub365

All-Star 1
I put a 2nd promo player in lineup, now the game crashes as soon as it tries to load an SD match. Tablet & phone both have the problem. I was playing Showdown just fine. Now I can't play at all. I took the promo player out & made lineup exactly as it had been, no bueno. No issues until it goes to load the the match itself.......game just quits.

Altavilla

Pro 1
Tip-off campaign clock says it expires in 22h 52m

Tip-off sets say they expire in 3 days 22h

Are both right? Sets stay longer?

Tip-off campaign clock says it expires in 22h 52m

Tip-off sets say they expire in 3 days 22h

Are both right? Sets stay longer?

Yes sets tend to stay up for longer. The thing that is unusual is that they took out the blitz events as we still had over 20 hour's left before the campaign ends. Man this pisses me off as I was still grinding for I.t as I haven't been lucky enough to get to 83ovr with 23 rerolls and 11 hero sets. I was hoping to pull a 84 but that ain't gonna happen. I guess I could still do a few more rerolls but I was hoping to do a few more hero sets as well.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.